Looking to get things rolling

Started by TWAP, October 03, 2010, 01:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWAP

So, now that I'm approved I want to get the ball rolling with a new RP.
I haven't been involved in a RP for at least six months so I think doing a one on one story would be easier for me. That doesn't mean I can't do multiple one on ones.  ;D

Ideas for stories

1. Since I absolutely love gypsies and romances I'd like to create something involving both aspects. I'd play the role of the gypsy and my partner could be a wandering traveler who stumbles upon my troop. My partner could also be apart of a royal guard sent out to get rid of the gypsy vermin currently corrupting the countryside. I'm also open to other story lines involving gypsies ^_^

2. I also love pirates and actions of betrayal! Maybe my character and that of my partner's could have grown up together and we split ways one becoming a pirate and the other apart of a Navy fleet who's sole purpose is to rid the seas of pirate plunders.
For a moment there I tasted salt! :-\

3. I'm a sap for girl next door stories. I can't tell you how many cheesy dime store novels I've read where there's a new family that moves into the neighborhood and the son falls for the girl next door...loove it.

So, this is the first time I've ever done this, if you have any questions just ask. I won't mind at all!
I don't say "Hi", I say "keys to the Benz."

Loke

I have never undnderstood the female capacity of avoiding a straight answer to any question - Spock

My O/O    =][=   My Idea/Plot site constant upptates