What is Beyond the World? (Seeking Male)

Started by Beauty, December 07, 2008, 03:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beauty

/
~x I've been absent for a few years, but I'm back and ready to start new stories! I've refined my writing skills and fixated on new desires/interests - Looking forward to being inspired ;)*X~

My O/O

playfullchick76

you have good taste, i enjoyed the new world as well, and that was the basis for an rp idea of my own.

Beauty

I'm hoping to play this one out, so I've tried to be less specific than my first thread here *laughs* Perhaps with more wiggling room, I'll attract more people.
~x I've been absent for a few years, but I'm back and ready to start new stories! I've refined my writing skills and fixated on new desires/interests - Looking forward to being inspired ;)*X~

My O/O

King_Furby

I have that movie on my netflix list, i moved it up =)

Beauty

It's very very good ^^

You know you it's not required that you've seen the film..it's..just reference....and you could watch the trailer >.> and I'd be happy ^^ *blushes*

My O/O

playfullchick76

I wonder how i could play it out with you. Maybe trying to play a male character, i did it a few times in the old yahoo themed roleplay rooms, but up to you.

This is just an idea, but what if i played a stranded time traveller, whos accepted by the natives, or something along those lines. or is it just too, out there for you. Just an idea

W3rid th1nker

I'm most defiantly interested in filling your needed male role I love the idea but would need to negotiate a little with you on some aspic

Kurzyk

Good morning W3rid t1nker

As mentioned in the other thread, the adult non-pg13 roleplay games are only available for approved members.

Please review the policy:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14832.0

If there are any questions please refer them to your Intro thread.

Thank you! :)

Beauty

Well hopefully when you're approved we'll talk ^^

My O/O

W3rid th1nker

Beauty

Quote from: playfullchick76 on December 08, 2008, 04:17:36 AM
I wonder how i could play it out with you. Maybe trying to play a male character, i did it a few times in the old yahoo themed roleplay rooms, but up to you.

This is just an idea, but what if i played a stranded time traveller, whos accepted by the natives, or something along those lines. or is it just too, out there for you. Just an idea
Oh I didn't even see you write this! I'm sure we can discuss something :)

My O/O

playfullchick76

Darthvegeta800

Interesting concept.
Being a boring historian, i'm 'tickled' by the concept especially since i have a thing for the original Conquistadores of Hernan Cortez.
If you still are looking for someone. Give me a poke on it alright? ^___^

playfullchick76