1x1 Doctor Who fan-fic search (Looking for 12th Doctor!)

Started by VideoKid, May 04, 2014, 01:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

So I am doing a doctor who role play with an amazing person. I am realizing though I have a few games going on I can probably fit one or two more in with the pace that the others go. So I am looking for people to play the doctor. I am looking to play my OC to a doctor but I'm more than willing to attempt playing one of the other companions if I'm in the mood. I would be open to someone even playing a female doctor.

My favorite doctor is the 10th but I quite enjoy the 9th and would be willing to give the 12th a try. I am a newb whovian so just being forward. I just started the second season and after I finish the next five seasons I plan to watch some older seasons.

Hopefully I have some takers.

I might be willing to play the 9th or 10th doctor for a female but I am picky as hell. I'm not the greatest at playing males but if I do I want to know the characters mine is interacting with is intriguing and desirable so I will probably want to suggest a visual and or personality type. So keep that into consideration. Despite that sounding like I'm controlling and a pain....I'm pretty laid back and fun to rp with ^_^

My favorite doctor would be the 10th.

I just finished the doctors daughter and I loved it. I want to do a plot based on something similar, maybe a little incest? I could play Jenny ( there married in real life ^_^) i got a few other visuals I could use.

Also my favorite pairing, companion is Donna so I will play her to the doctor if anyone would be willing

Also wanting to try playing the OC of Donna's child or Rose's and the Meta Crises.

Also wanting to do one where someone tries to play the new doctor? Right now someone could of make him their own since the season hasn't started?

VideoKid

VideoKid

VideoKid

Hopefully some takers. I know there are Whovians on this board lol

Usani

Bump for a fellow Whovian!  I sent you a message by the way hun.  ^_^

VideoKid

VideoKid

I am still looking. I'm now on the 6th season. I could seriously use another game or so, of any doctor.

VideoKid

Katra Alexion

VideoKid

VideoKid

I'm really looking for someone to play the 11th doctor.....

VideoKid

VideoKid

Another bump as I'm now just started to catch up on season 8.  I would like someone to play the 12th if possible. I can't play a doctor myself very well. I'm already doing it for one awesome lady and am working on inspiration for that so just looking for a male.