Looking for a Dominant woman (F for F)

Started by Usani, January 23, 2013, 11:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I've gotten sooo use to doing D/s rp's have guys that I figured I'd change it up a bit.  This time I am looking for a dominant woman to take control. 

I don't really have a particular plot in mind but maybe something like both characters are best friends and tell each other everything except...your character has a dark secret, she has a late night job as a dominatrix and also my character has a dark secret of wanting to be dominated.  Well, one night my character is online looking up BDSM videos to help her "relieve" some stress from a long day.  When she finishes she goes to take a shower and her best friend comes into her room to look for something and notices her laptop is open and it's still on the BDSM page.  My character gets out of the shower and she is in shock when she realizes she forgot to shut her laptop.  So, your character sits down and asks her about it, like why is she looking at things like that and what turns her on about it, just so she can get some in sight before telling her her own secret.

Once everything is out in the open your character invites mine to the BDSM club she works at and asks if she wants to try a session.

Please PM if interested!!