What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Dark blue gym shorts, a old high school choir t-shirt and a pair of black socks.

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit, pencil skirt, fitted jacket, white lace camisole, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

RavenBlackmoon

Skinny jeans, Doctor Who shirt (Black with white Tardis), and a tan plaid wrap.

Snickerz

RavenBlackmoon

My pjs. Pink pajama pants with cherries on them, and my leopard print bra.

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Thorneblood

Slightly more then what Phoenix is wearing...  O:)
I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

Beguile's Mistress

Three-piece business suit, black pencil skirt, black camisole top, red jacket with 3/4-length sleeves and black trim around the cuffs, neck and hem, no buttons, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

RavenBlackmoon

Snickerz

WyldRanger

Quote from: WyldRanger on September 04, 2013, 09:13:36 PM
Dark blue gym shorts, a old high school choir t-shirt and a pair of black socks.

This again...comfy pjs  ;D

GlompNinja

Beguile's Mistress

Prussian blue sleeveless top that buttons down the back and matching straight skirt, beige stockings and navy heels.

WyldRanger

Elegantly beautiful, BeMi :)

OT: faded black jean shorts, white tennis shoes, black socks and a tan work shirt.

Beguile's Mistress

^ Thank you. :-)

Dark gray pencil skirt, white long-sleeved blouse with narrow black pinstripes, black belt and heels and sheer black stockings.

45dragoons

Wet pants covered in fish oil bait blood t shirt  winter boots an a hoody
I am looking for beta testers for my fourm  http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/  its midevil/steampunk with depth character creation and uses dice system much like D&D for random events input and willing helpers are gladly welcomed

(Ons Offs- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=187141.0

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless dusty rose dress with a fitted bodice and straight skirt, nipped in waist and matching belt, beige stockings and white heels.

cptBacon

Blue jeans with faded knees and worn-in imprints where my wallet goes, white tube socks, and a faded "For Those About to Rock" t-shirt.
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Metro Mech

A german ww1 uniform for the battle of the Loos reenactment. With tench boots and trench officer hat 
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray business suit, pencil skirt and fitted jacket, and pale blue shawl collared blouse, smokey gray sheer stockings and black platform heels.

SinfulAngel

Dark blue jeans, Black v-neck t-shirt, under things and when i leave the house here shortly flip flops.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Nexus1199

At the moment a pair of basket ball shorts (no underwear) and a black shirt with a rather crappy joke on it.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and long sleeved maroon blouse, wide black belt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Nexus1199

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 13, 2013, 03:56:47 PM
Black pencil skirt and long sleeved maroon blouse, wide black belt, sheer black stockings and black heels.
Sounds pretty hot

A grey workout shirt and some blue basketball shorts.

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories