Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alhanna

9. Dark and foreboding. I like it.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

scribus1000

Quote from: Alhanna on February 17, 2015, 11:10:25 PM
9. Dark and foreboding. I like it.

9--I like her pose, her hair and her expression, it makes me curious about the rest of that image...
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

WillowPup

10. :) wonderfully seductive and cute at the same time as being so unbearably sexy. ^.^

DeadCell

Something quite warm, and tender about your avatar ^^ I love it, I shall give you a 9 ^^

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Beautiful Mystery

Just because it is cool but slightly depressing... Perhaps it is the black and white...
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Verasaille

8, no idea what it is, but I like the colors.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Eranil Morathim

Rhedyn

You get a 9 because that avatar takes me back...

King Serperior

I really love the colors!  This is easily one of my most favorite avatars to date.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Z488411

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Z488411

Why thank you, it's not done yet.

9.5 for steampunk ish feel and top hats. Mine is amazing.

Renegade Vile

8 - I like it. It's unique and being very simple actually works to its advantages. Very nice.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Z488411

Not much to improve here.

My avi is technically a work in progress but I may leave it that way for a while.

Renegade Vile

8 - I'm curious to see what more you will do with it.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Alhanna

9.5. I like seeing the whole face, but the rest of it rocks. Especially the dragon.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Z488411

7.5 not bad, but not quite optimal lighting and contrast wise in my opinion.

King Serperior

Spooky, creepy, and well drawn!  An 8.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Z488411

Thank you!

10 - I like it.
I don't know where it's from, but I like it.

DeadCell

I like it, I don't know what it is, but I like it, you may have an 8

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Eranil Morathim

Bruja

Eranil Morathim

Autumn52

Always a 10

*eyes him with hooded eyes*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish