Magic of the Pen [MUL]

Started by MagicalPen, August 25, 2008, 01:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Magic of the Pen

What were to happen if you found a Pen and it began talking to you? Would hold onto it or run away screaming? If you kept it, what would you ask for if you had just three wishes, knowing full well that there would be consequences? What happens if the Pen had alterior motives?

Looking For: A girl willing to use the Magic of the Pen

An Unexpected Room-mate.

[New England type setting] Sam had been lucky that his family owned a luxarious cabin on a lake no more then 5 minutes away from the Campus of the small, quiet college he was attending. But it was far too big of a place for him to live by himself, and he was still paying rent. So he posted an ad in the local paper and the college one, looking for a room mate. Even the school got involved, searching around for a room mate for him. He wanted another student, perhaps some one he could become friends with, and because once the school year finished, his family would be using the place for a summer escape. They didn't want a year round tenant. Mel - like Mel Gibson, he thought - had responded to his ad and was due to arrive any minute now, to move into the place. It would be the first time the two met and he was getting a little anxious.

Looking For: Mel. (Note: Due to a confusion with names, Mel is really a GIRL!)

The Dancer

Drew, recently turned 18, and a group of his friends go out to celebrate by going to a strip club. To his surprise, one of the dancers is his new neighbor - who he knows is married! The following day, while mowing the lawn, his mom calls him and tells him to head over to the neighbors once he is done. She wants to hire him for the summer doing yard work. But thats not all his neighbor has in mind, and things only start to get heated when she gives him a private lap dance - reminding him to keep things quiet or she'll tell his mom where he went that night.

Looking for: A young-ish (24 - 30 years old) married-dancer/stripper.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

xXStarlightXx

Hey, I wouldn't mind doing the Unexpected Room-Mate with you, sounds like fun fun fun.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Silver

Once I am approved I would love to talk about the Magical Pen idea which you have Sir.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡