Interest check: Monster girl Boarding school? (Currently full.)

Started by Wolfy, February 19, 2012, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kairi

Hello I'm wondering are you by chance open for an exchange student? :P
I'm interested if you guys would have me, if not does anyone know of a really good open rp?
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

Dhi

If a spot opens up, I'm interested in playing a lesbian monster. Some rough ideas:

• A medusa fugitive, in hiding from Romanian authorities after incidents of petrification. Nora doesn't petrify with just a look, but instead with a specific and slow-acting stare. To keep her temper and her stare in check, Nora practices all kinds of relaxation techniques, from herbal teas to serpentine yoga to zen meditation. But nothing quite does the trick as well as working out her frustrations on nubile monster girls. The character could be a futa or not, depending on the balance of characters.
  • An octo-gal, visiting from the undersea realm but as comfortable on land as she is in the water. Constance is the school librarian, able to shelve ten books at once, though she considers it a waste of tentacle power. A reverse-marine-biologist, Constance studies land-dwelling creatures and their habitats, and is writing a book about their bizarre sexual practices like 'intercourse.' Lays gooey, roe-style eggs pretty much every day, which she's discovered is really inconvenient in a school environment.
  • A younger spider-woman, possibly Madam Arachne's great-great-great granddaughter, a posh and proper gentlewoman and good example to monster girls who hope to rejoin human society. Her time among humans has left her sexually repressed, so of course, she is secretly all the more freaky. Although her diet demands the liquid protein most monster girls prefer, she doesn't deign to collect it manually- instead she collects sample cups from her generous admirers. It isn't milk she sips from her tiny teacups.

Karasu

are you still taking characters? Caus eI would LOVE to get  in on this <3 either as a guy or a girl
Removed, due to vandalism.

ShadowFox89

We are currently full, but you should wait for Wolfy....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Karasu

Hope I could, if not then consider me as a backup if someone quits or drops out.
Removed, due to vandalism.