Interest check

Started by Stevej101, December 21, 2007, 09:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevej101

There at one time was a thread here called 'The Train' hosted by Servant Girl (I think).

My thought was something in that same stream though more of a club scene, a thread that could easily be moved in and out of when your threads were slow, partners on vacation, you're just bored.

The scene would be pretty basic, dance club, loud driving music, dim lights, dance floor, bar, we can fill out the details if we have the need.

The concept is sex in public for the most part :)  Meet someone at the bar or on the floor, take them to a slightly more private corner and have a good time.

For an added entertainment idea there would be security cameras everywhere that would catch said action and random cameras would be put on various monitors about the club, occasionally even on the big screen.

Anyone up for it?
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

MadPanda

Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Jester

I like. Any shy girls fancy a finger at the bar? All wet and blushing?

Ragdoll

I'm up for the idea. ^.^ Only because I can get into my characters head, seeing as to how I am a Exhibitionist/fetishist myself.
"We want,Flesh...flesh for fantasy."

Stevej101

Not that much interest it seems though, might give this a bump after the holidays are over though when everyone is back and writing.
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs