D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Drivel

Are you saying logic was never in the picture at all?
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Mordred

Depends.. is the picture made from water colors?
*See Pillory*

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

How can you tell if you haven't used the medium?
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

Galanthor

Ain't there also seduction, tying, whipping, spanking, licking, teasing and petting?

Divine Drivel

Yes but where is the rope, the flogger, and the tease?

Galanthor

You never were in the adult section yet, were you?

Divine Drivel

Is there any compelling reason why I should be?

Galanthor

Didn't you want the rope, the flogger and the tease?

Divine Drivel

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

So you think I'm clairvoyant enough to know what you're talking about?

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Divine Drivel

Will denial prompt you to ask for evidence of the contrary?

DeadCell

do you think I would ask such a silly question when it is quite clear you are not a clairvoyant?

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?