Flash Fiction Erotica Trades (M looking for F writer)

Started by godfang, July 21, 2020, 01:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

godfang

So This might be a little different. I'm looking for someone to trade customized flash fictions of erotic nature. How it works is that we both give each other prompts and characters and we'll write a short 200-1000 words of something with erotic content for one another. This can be done by PM or thread, or discord if you're so inclined.

I like a huge variety of genres but I'm also down to write fandom stuff, if that's your thing. Given time, I can read up on most fandoms you enjoy and write some stuff in the setting.

Though I normally don't enjoy posting my work in public, I guess it's only fair that I give a writing sample so you can decide if I meet your standards or not, so below is a sample flash fiction I wrote some time ago with a partner of mine.

-------------------------

Prompt: Flowers
Setting: Fantasy

Of all the things a man can give a woman, Castor Nicoli considered flowers to be the silliest. A bouquet cost just as much, if not more, than a good meal, and unlike a crab pie, it doesn't keep your belly full. It can't be resold, and within a week, it wilts and you have to throw it away. It is to his understanding that nobles spend a small fortune for flowers during courtship, and that each flower gifted has multiple meanings.

A gardenia meant a secret affair, Marigold expresses jealousy. Carnations are symbols of love unless it's striped, in which case it meant refusal. It all sounded pretentious to him, but pretentiousness was the favoured game of the highborn.

'Whoever came up with flowers as a sign of love must be a gardener in need of money' a man said once, and if Castor ever meets the man, he would be more than glad to buy him a drink for speaking the truth.

He got a single stem of flower for his wife one day, a purple rose from a garden he snuck into during one of his demon hunting trips. It was, in his mind, a playful mockery of their long-forgotten aspiration to rise to nobility, something to laugh about together.  'How silly of us' he can hear her say.

When he arrived in their room and pulled the flower out from behind his back like a street performer, instead he saw her eyes grow wide, then soft.
"You are so full of surprises, Castor Nicoli" she beamed, taking the flower and coyly smelling the petals. "I didn't know you could be a romantic"
He was about to correct her when the glimmer in her eyes return, and since he knows what came next, he decided to play along.  "Well" the hunter smirked "Only for you"

She was eager to reward him, so she sat him down by the edge of their bed and undid his trousers with her teeth. The pair had a nice room, facing the front garden and therefore the city and the grand cathedral out in the distance, but he could not see the golden spires, his head was thrown back so far he can only see the ceiling.

"Fuck.." he muttered when her lips enveloped him "Oh fuck"

She swallowed him whole, down to the base, a feat no other women can achieve with such ease (and he’s had many lovers). Her mouth was wet and hot, his own little paradise for a good while, until he came undone, groaning out what sounded like her name.

From that day onwards, he decided flowers weren't silly.

----

If the idea intrigues you, shoot me a pm and we'll discuss how we can do it. Alternatively, if you want to write a flash fiction to include in your pm, i'd be all too delighted.

The prompt would be

Character: An OC of yours
Prompt: Betrayal
Setting: Any

godfang

godfang