Evil has fallen, for how long? Diablo OC Roleplay. *PG-13 as of now!*

Started by Elisyyr LeTharne, October 08, 2013, 06:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elisyyr LeTharne

Seeing as I'm still awaiting my approval, I have been trying to think of a non-adult roleplay to keep me entertained in the meanwhile, something that could also carry over after approval. After much deliberation I thought of something good that I've been dying to use.

The world would be that of Diablo 3, post gameplay. With this of course someone who either has played, or does not mind spoilers would be best. I'd hate to ruin the story if you haven't played, but want to. My character would be an Angel, rising to a position of power in the Angiris Council. With this position comes a weapon, and a responsibility. That responsibility involves you! I personally do not care whether you play as a human, Angel, Demon, I can adapt it creatively to any of them.

With that I eagerly await a reply. Farewell for now!
~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

CharlotteBelle

I loved the Diablo series, and have finished Diablo 3. Do you have a specific idea of where you'd like the story to go from there? I'd love to roleplay with my Demon Hunter character.

Elisyyr LeTharne

Hello! I was surprised to see a reply here. I do and don't have a direction. The general direction would be finding out what is going on as the demons are acting erratic after the Nephalem finished the Prime Evils. I think some creativity from both sides would make a good plot as we go roleplay. After your approval we can also carry it over to include more violent descriptions, seeing as Diablo is a very morbid in details.
~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

CharlotteBelle

Yay for approvals lol! This sounds like fun. Let me work on a character sheet for my Demon Hunter chic and think a bit on an intro. Sound good?

Elisyyr LeTharne