News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AffablyEvil

I think you would just say that you want explicit content unlocked - not specific sites. Not sure though.
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Verasaille

Dumb question here, if you guys do succeed in getting the last vampire, does that mean the game is over? Or do we keep killing people off? How does anyone know if the wolves are still in play or not?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Blythe

Quote from: Verasaille on May 14, 2015, 09:49:11 PM
Dumb question here, if you guys do succeed in getting the last vampire, does that mean the game is over? Or do we keep killing people off? How does anyone know if the wolves are still in play or not?

The GM will know. If the vamps and werewolves perish, the GM will let the Villagers know they've won in-thread.  :-)

Galactic Druid

Blythe summed it up nicely. It's easy to tell when the vampire team is eliminated, since there's no secret how strong they still are. When any team hits it's victory condition, I'll announce it. The game would be no fun and horribly unfair if I just let you guys kill each other off after you've already won, and April first is a long way off.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

EmyKat

.-. I am so scared at this point lolz... we've killed so many people >< *hides* poor puppies, bats and little kids 3:
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

AffablyEvil

By the way, I tried not to do in the game thread - but does the village know how many vampires are left like, in-universe? Or is that a sort of knowledge only we players know?
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

Galactic Druid

I've been keeping a list of potential roles still remaining that I update each day phase, right under the list of who is still alive. There were only 2 vampires when we began, and one now.

AffablyEvil

So I am allowed to refer to that knowledge in-RP?

Galactic Druid

Verasaille

I begin to wonder if the silent ones are hiding something?

Galactic Druid

Don't forget everyone, not only is voting mandatory, it's the driving force that keeps the game moving!

Verasaille

I am always the first to admit that sometimes real life interferes. But signing up for a game like this is a nice way to meet people and give a good impression. Not posting is going to make people a little annoyed at having to wait for someone.

I always feel like I am being rude if I don't post promptly.

Ceralilly

If issue arises with posting speed, it would be best to contact said laggers personally. Via PM. RL may be an issue, as I am sure it is for at least one.

THANK YOU.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Verasaille

My apologies to anyone who is having real life issues.

yugi006

At this point of the game voting should be faster. Waiting vote based on others is pointless st this point. I understand if people have real life issues and it is the weekend but plenty time has already been given.

AffablyEvil

Yeah, I won't mention names but people seem to be really indesicive. =/

Galactic Druid

I always appreciate the effort and interest on everyone's part to keep things successful, but let's be careful not to dogpile either, please.

Looking at what's left, we're getting into a dangerous time here, it's really still anyone's game, and man it is close!

Ceralilly

Then vote them off. Simple as that.

Rafiki is doing his best and if that isnt what you're looking for in a player, you all have an easy out. Just vote him out. He is now a bit discouraged by this ooc discussion anyway. Not one person has messaged him about this game save for RPGuy...and im pretty sure as he is newer we should be showing him proper ettiquite rather than vaguely hinting at him slowing your down. Or the one or two other peole that may be included in this. I am on E constantly because it is how i cope. But this is not the same for him...and when he does get the time to get on and finally post...these types of public discussions...well i am sure you can see why they might reduce a persons desire to continue.

You can also see that others feel inclined to put their defenses towards said persons on the table. Complaining about players ooc only causes discord. You should be reaching out and making sure each other is ok...this is supposed to be a community where everyone feels accepted and public discussions like this alienate people. Take it to pm..and for gods sake include the person you are irritated so that we dont advertise passive aggressive tendancies.

This was a fun game. Thank you to those of you that made it so.

Have a good day.

C
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Rafiki23

I'm dropping this game effective immediately. I don't believe I will be picking up another one like this after this little OOC dogpile, as RP put it. I have a life, and though I did make commitments, it isn't as though there wasn't a viable work around for mine or anyone else's latent responses. Enjoy the rest of your game.

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Galactic Druid

That's why I asked for a change of subject. I'm very sorry to hear that Rafiki, it was fun having you in the game. Everyone, please remember; it's the GM's job to moderate the game, not that of the players. If you have concerns, please keep them to PM, preferably with whoever is running the current game, so that they can move things forward.

AffablyEvil

I just want to say, it was not Rafiki I was refering to. >< I'm sorry if Rafiki felt attacked or hurt in some way by the comment I made because it was not aimed for him.

Remiel

Sorry to see you go, Rafiki.  It was fun having you in the game.

yugi006

I apologize. It wasn't meant to go in that direction. It wasn't meant for anyone in particular. I had thought everyone had posted at least once before the time was up. What I was saying  was that everyone saying they are going to wait for more info to vote isn't going to help any at this point in the game.

Remiel

Also, just wanted to say that I agree with this 100%:

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 17, 2015, 09:53:24 AM
Everyone, please remember; it's the GM's job to moderate the game, not that of the players. If you have concerns, please keep them to PM, preferably with whoever is running the current game, so that they can move things forward.

In the future, guys, if you find yourself getting impatient (and God knows I'm certainly as guilty of this as anybody!)  please vent your frustration by privately discussing it with the GM--ThatRPGuy in this case.   It's not our job to poke people in order to keep the game running smoothly--it's the GM's job.