what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Stalker

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on April 30, 2010, 11:36:18 PM
I needed sleep last night.  I had to get a tune up at the hospital Friday morning.

Come snuggle.

*slides into bed and snuggles with you*
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

RP7466

sweat and drywall dust, off to shower and bed
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Autumn52

Quote from: RP7466 on May 01, 2010, 02:38:04 AM
sweat and drywall dust, off to shower and bed

Tease!!!!!

I am wearing a Pink and white pair of yoga capris with a white tank top and
underneath my clothes I am wearing a white thong and sports bra. (have house work to do today)might as well look cute doing it. Oh and no shoes
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Stattick

Quote from: Xandi on May 01, 2010, 05:48:04 AM
Tease!!!!!

I am wearing a Pink and white pair of yoga capris with a white tank top
underneath a white thong and sports bra. (have house work to do today)might as well look cute doing it. Oh and no shoes

Heh... you and your thongs.  :D

Black jeans, black pants, black belt, a nice long sleeved dark blue button up shirt, black rimmed glasses. I'm actually wearing grey boxer briefs today (because they don't make packs of all black men's underwear like they should, the fools), and white socks (ew, white - I was doing laundry, and got down to my last pair of clean socks, hense I'm wearing the socks of shame today).
O/O   A/A

Sanai

For a moment you meant you was wearing that stuff undearneath a white thong and bra, instead of
clothes, with a white thong and bra underneath.

Unless I thought right, and you really do wear your clothes under your undies like superman.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Autumn52

Quote from: Xandi on May 01, 2010, 05:48:04 AM
Tease!!!!!

I am wearing a Pink and white pair of yoga capris with a white tank top and
underneath my clothes I am wearing a white thong and sports bra. (have house work to do today)might as well look cute doing it. Oh and no shoes

Giggles......I fixed it now...
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Sanai

I command you to wear your undies on top of your clothing, just to see what its like :)
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Beguile's Mistress

Tight, tapered jeans, a purple camp shirt and black loafers.

RP7466

cargo shorts and a white cotton t-shirt, taking a break then back to work
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Night Stalker

sweatpants, shirt, socks, shoes, glasses and a very tired smile.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Autumn52

Quote from: Night Stalker on May 01, 2010, 11:35:27 AM
sweatpants, shirt, socks, shoes, glasses and a very tired smile.

{note to self:Steal all of Night Stalkers clothes so he has to go around nakie and us ladies can get a thrill.....giggles}

I have on a pair of shorts and tank top

Beguile's Mistress

Matching pale blue silk tank top with skinny straps and shorts, reading glasses.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Xandi on May 01, 2010, 07:06:21 PM
{note to self:Steal all of Night Stalkers clothes so he has to go around nakie and us ladies can get a thrill.....giggles}

I have on a pair of shorts and tank top

I am not sure everyone would enjoy seeing my ugly body in all its glory and I know the police wouldn't.
I am the NightStalker

Saerrael

TheLovelyMaid

denim-style leggings, and a t-shirt. there's no reason to wear underwear at home.

RP7466

Changing out of this sweaty shirt to take a break from the house and get my grocery shopping done while the store is empty, then back to work, nix the shirt though

The girls of E calendar hmmm,  >:)

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: RP7466 on May 01, 2010, 11:42:37 PM
Changing out of this sweaty shirt to take a break from the house and get my grocery shopping done while the store is empty, then back to work, nix the shirt though

The girls of E calendar hmmm,  >:)

They let you in the store without a shirt?  I want to know where this place is.  >:)

A calendar, hmmm?  Sounds like fun.

Me now:  After a shower I'm heading for bed in a pale pink man's dress shirt, unless it gets too warm.

RP7466

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 02, 2010, 02:05:30 AM
They let you in the store without a shirt?  I want to know where this place is.  >:)

Me now:  After a shower I'm heading for bed in a pale pink man's dress shirt, unless it gets too warm.

Sounds nice, its warm and humid here  >:), and no i put a shirt on to go to the store.

Just my birthday suit, time for shower and bed

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Autumn52

Quote from: RP7466 on May 02, 2010, 02:21:22 AM
Sounds nice, its warm and humid here  >:), and no i put a shirt on to go to the store.

Just my birthday suit, time for shower and bed

OMG what a tease......

I am wearing a tan pair of capris and a brown blouse with ruffles. I have beige undies on underneath. Sandals on the feeties.

Paradox

Blue boxers, gray wife beater, and about four days worth of stubble.

I have two finals tomorrow, so things like dressing well and shaving aren't particularly important at this point.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Paradox on May 02, 2010, 09:18:39 AM
Blue boxers, gray wife beater, and about four days worth of stubble.

I have two finals tomorrow, so things like dressing well and shaving aren't particularly important at this point.

Very understandable.  I hope the studying goes well and you do great on the finals.

Night Stalker

clothes to keep body out of view from the public.
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Night Stalker on May 02, 2010, 11:26:23 AM
clothes to keep body out of view from the public.

We all do that or we'd get arrested.  Every person is beautiful in their own way.  People who can't see that are blind.

Denim shorts, white t-shirt, fuzzy socks and reading glasses

Night Stalker

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 02, 2010, 11:32:07 AM
We all do that or we'd get arrested.  Every person is beautiful in their own way.  People who can't see that are blind.

Denim shorts, white t-shirt, fuzzy socks and reading glasses

not me and I know that.
I am the NightStalker

RP7466

John Wayne as Sam McCord