Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

*brushes off all the dirt from the crash. Sticks gum all over the ground and laughs as Ramman steps it it dropping the win trying to get his feet loose*

Thank you! hehe

win
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Ramman

*Trys to pull the gum off his sandals* I stole these from Alexander the Great when I took him! They fit so well...*mourns the loss of a great pair of ancient sandals* Grrrrrr. *Grabs Kazuume takes the win and throws her in Mordred's pit of jello*

Kazuume

*grumbles* Man I thought I was done with the blue stuff! *frees herself after a good hour of struggling and hugs Ramman making him sticky too, then snatches the win* Not so fast there tall dark and evil!

~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Ramman

*with stickiness in full effect it takes awhile for Kazuume to extricate herself*wow that tickles, watch were you're putting your hands...i'll take that *grabs the win and sticks it inside his robe with the super sticky jello*

Anesa

While those two grapple with the sticky goo and jello and whatnot, slides in and steals the win unnoticed. 

WINS!

Breathless Intent

Mine. *takes the win while repeating mine.mine.mine like in Finding Nemo*

Ramman

*wonders how Camille was able to slip inside my clothing without me noticing* Next time stay a little longer. :D *grabs the win from it's current holder and puts it back inside of his cloak taunting Camille*

Kazuume

*while camille is distracting him the win is stolen by me*

mwahaha win
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Breathless Intent

*dresses up like a dolly*

Wins

Anesa

Blows on her ACME "WIN Whistle", guarenteed to bring the prized win back to her naughty little fingers within mere seconds!  She waits, casually filing away on her nails, until she hears the soft breeze blowing in the distance and the WIN is carefully carried back to her, landing softly in the palm of her outstretched hand.

WINS  (and winks at them all!)

Ramman

*sees the win floating in the air and grabs hold, hanging on for the ride* Hey Camille, thanks for bringing me to your secret hideout...*grabs the win from her hand and shuts the door trapping her inside with the grinch*

Anesa

Waves to the Grinch....flashing him her "Get Out of Dying Free" card?  >_>

Ramman

Ohhh put that away! *waves his hand and the card flies back into your pocket* I just want some tea. *eyes you up* and this *waves hand again and you are flown into his lap* let's just put this over there. *throws the win on the table and gives you a kiss.*

Anesa

Grins as she's flown to his lap, wrapping her arms around him as she's kissed. Pulls away hesitantly.  "I was just covering all bases, Mr. Grinch!"  Kisses the end of his nose!

Ramman

*eyes Camille up and down* How'd you like to take a spin around those bases? *gives you a cheesy grin at his intentionally bad pickup line*

Anesa

*Smiles and winks* You wanna see how far you can get with the fiesty cowgirl, Mr. Grinch?  *Walks her fingers up his robe, tantalizing him with her soft touch*  Are you sure you can handle this country gal?

Ramman

*shivers with joy* you may just earn yourself another coupon if you keep that up...you'll end up being immortal before long.

Anesa

*Crinkles her nose up at the Grinch*  Immortal? *Leans in and whispers* Do you think the world could stand me that long?   LOL!

Ramman

*shifts in his seat to make things more comfortable for the fiesty cowgirl* I know i could. *winks*

Anesa

*Smiles at the now-so-seeminly-adorabe Grinch*  Careful there.  I might just follow you home if you keep that up! *Notices a lump beneath her rump after he adjusted himself*  >_>

Ramman

*notices Camille's expression* oops *readjusts himself* sorry.  :-[

Anesa

Hands him a "Free Pass" card, giving him a one time opportunity to let things get lumpy without being reprimanded for it!   ;P

(Oops..this is not on the Adult side is it.....lol)

Ramman

*hands pass back looking shy* I think it's time i leave...before things get to much for this thread to handle...*leaves the win, and looks sadly at Camille before leaving wondering what could have been*

Anesa

Nods, smiles.  Reaches inside her cleavage and finds the win still safe in her possession.

WINS

I dont know

*burries hisnose into camille's cleavage and grabs the win with his teeth, runs away and sinks the win intohis boxers*