Sex is like...

Started by Gosco, March 15, 2010, 11:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxfyr

Because no matter how long you have it, it'll never wear out.

How is sex like a desk?

Dreamers Sand

It's altogether useful, it not downright necessary, and can be put in most places with enough space. Also, it's good for taking a little strain off of you and keeping everything together. If you get a good desk, it'll even be hard, sturdy, and reliable to last ;)

How is sex like a bottle of wine?
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Sasha

The longer it goes the sweeter the taste ... maturity and refinement has a class all of its own .

How is sex like the ocean ?

Dreamers Sand

Because the deeper you get into the soothing waters, the stronger they become. And as well, once your in, and getting deeper, it's that much harder to return to shore again.

How is sex like a violin?
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Nevermore of blood ravens

It takes skilled fingers to make the best sounds

How is sex like a blade of grass?

Cyra

The best sex involves bending like a blade of grass.

How is sex like an unruly child?

doom29169

Sex is like an unruley child because you have to spank it to make it good.

Why is sex like macaronie and cheese?

Bubbles

I thought this is an PG-13 Area.. :<<

mehh =[

soft,crispy..and a bit salty at times.Not everything is Sweet,Must be bitter or sorrow to.

why is sex pleasant?
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

doom29169

Sex is pleasant because otherwise men would never have children. (probably not true, but still funney)

Why is sex like playing a piano?

Kendra

It's essential to touch the right keys to make beautiful music.

Why is sex like ... a fine merlot?

Cyra

Sex is like Merlot because it blends softness and fleshiness...you can do that with great sex ;)

Why is sex like...a scary movie?

doom29169

Sex is like a scary movie because you pant and moan and love every second of it.

Why is sex like a rainstorm?

lenka

OH GOD! sex is the most amazing experience in one's life, merging with one you have become saturated with.....(love that word)

Drow Denizen

Since you didn't add one, I'll do it for you! *smirks*

Sex is like a banana, best when matured and when it comes down to it, it's all monkey business.

Sex is like a painting...
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

lenka

a painting?....can create a new master piece everytime and then sell it for alot of money?...that's prostituation Drow!

Drow Denizen

Lol!

Silly lenka, you forgot to add a 'Sex is like...' again  ::)
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

lenka

sex is like a soft floating cloud!...

Drow Denizen

Sex is like a soft floating cloud; the stuff dreams are made of.

Sex is like a viking...

lenka

sex is like a viking because it's hard and rough and there's no messing around.

Sex is like a bar of chocolate....

(never read the rules.... ::))

Oniya

...it can satisfy you and leave you wanting more, all at the same time.

Sex is like a snowstorm...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

lenka

blows with force in all the wrong places...or the right!

sex is like that of a greek god..

Scribe08

You're left feeling high.. like you're looking over the cliff-edge of Mt Olympus.

Sex is like your favourite cocktail drink...