Woman Uncovered Her Husband's Secret Life On Facebook

Started by Marguerite, August 03, 2010, 04:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Woman finds out about husband's double life through Facebook

I saw the video first on MSN which was 10 minutes long but had no way of linking it. Instead, I found the same woman but she had her face blurred by the news station. Apparently, her husband of three years married another woman while he was still considered legally married and posted his new life on Facebook.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Cassiopeia

Is it me or is the only thing worse than committing the actual offense, executing it sloppily?

Wolfy

Oniya

Quote from: Cassiopeia on August 03, 2010, 04:20:30 PM
Is it me or is the only thing worse than committing the actual offense, executing it sloppily?

Depends on the offense, but yeah.  As long as no one is physically injured, sloppy offenses create the opportunity for much pointing and laughing at the offender.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

I hear a thousand face-palms and head-desks sound out and they were suddenly silent... X_X
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Wolfy

Endorphin

I've heard of the idiots who get fired because they post about going to sporting fixtures while taking a sickie, but this is taking it to a whole new level.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Serephino

The article said it wasn't him that posted it, but rather the other woman.  Still... 

Endorphin

Good job. Nice to see that people get caught out when they are assholes!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Aiden

LadySheikah

I just love how the ass said his first Marriage didn't count......good luck in court with that. 
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Merry Gentry

how utterly sad and pathetic.. I feel bad for the wife.. the first one
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

frozenintime

I believe the other woman knew it would get back to try and get her for her self. Maybe im wrong but, if you are going to ruin a marriage for personal gain have the balls to do it directly.  Hey thats just me
if you are curious  trouble you will find you.