Hogwarts A Future

Started by Kendra, January 03, 2012, 12:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaed

Blah, that was draining. Have my character up.

Kendra

Quote from: Michi No Sora on January 04, 2012, 04:31:10 PM
My obsessiveness about my fandoms comes in handy from rare time to rare time. *nods*

I don't want to be picky, but I keep re-reading the wiki and one thing keeps poking at me. Just a little thing.

Charlie Weasley was the Dragon expert and Bill was a...uh...Curse Breaker (I think) in Egypt mostly.

*covers her head in hopes not to be beaten with newspapers or broomsticks*

not being picky at all - thanks for catching it *hugs*
there was seriously so much to do and to be honest, the entire month of December was simply out of the park in regards doing anything much with the game. We should have gone through it all with a fine tooth comb but January was upon us and we had promised everyone the game would get posted.  :-\

thanks so much for pointing it out ... feel like an utter dweeb now for getting that mixed up  :-(
*goes off to beat herself with a recent publication of the Quibbler*

There are bound to be a few small hiccoughs still and things to iron out, we've done the best we can to bring the game to you all as good as we could get it, hopefully there won't be any more wee errors but don't hurt us too much if there are    :-)

Zealously Jaded

There is so much information in Harry Potter, it's hard to remember everything. :)

Nadir

Blaed

I feel like its missing something. Been racking my head on that fact for a very long time.

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Nadir

It's missing Charlotte *nods*

Amelita

I like it Naj, and I don't think yours and mine will get along very well -chuckles-

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Josietta

*lays dead under the mass amount of posts here in the past day*  If the game is anything like this.. i'll likely not make it through the first hour.. let alone summer >.<

Work is kicking my ass right now and I'm falling behind in everything. *le sigh*

I still need to read the wiki before attempting to write a sheet or even think of doing the sorting quiz.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Blaed

Quote from: Eden on January 04, 2012, 06:35:08 PM
It's missing Charlotte *nods*

Well... to be added once I know more things about said name.

Quote from: Amelia on January 04, 2012, 06:35:55 PM
I like it Naj, and I don't think yours and mine will get along very well -chuckles-

Well, I did make him to have a little bit of trouble with some of the other student, but I had on one in mind when I did that.

Saerrael

*blinks* Five pages up since I read last. Aside the quiz and character sheet (thread), is there anything of importance I missed?

LunarSage

Well we were talking about how sexy you were...   ;)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Caela

Good god this OOC would be utterly overwhelming if I couldn't check it periodically from work with my phone!!! You people have written something like 4-5 pages just since I left for work this morning!!!  :o

Amelita

Quote from: Saerra on January 04, 2012, 06:58:55 PM
*blinks* Five pages up since I read last. Aside the quiz and character sheet (thread), is there anything of importance I missed?

Me?

:P

Resize pics to 150x200 and mention what year you wish to be (from 1st - 5th) in the 'house' part of the sheet. That's what I found when browsing through the pages earlier.

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Flower

Quote from: LunarSage on January 04, 2012, 07:00:25 PM
Well we were talking about how sexy you were...   ;)

I couldn't resist...

Saerrael

Quote from: Amelia on January 04, 2012, 07:01:38 PM
Me?

:P

Resize pics to 150x200 and mention what year you wish to be (from 1st - 5th) in the 'house' part of the sheet. That's what I found when browsing through the pages earlier.

Pics in the character sheet you mean?

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Saerrael

Hm... May we link to the images instead? I'm hosting myself, of course.

Blaed

I think that there is a reason behind the resize other then the bulk of it all. I know there was also tagging that was going to go on.

Amelita

Kendra probably has a reason for it yes, but if you're thinking you wanna show a bigger pic you can always link the rezised one to the original ;)

Saerrael

I see bigger images in the sheets up. *frowns*
But, yeah, I'll resize through BBCoding.

Nadir

I thought the resizing was only for the tag system.

Zealously Jaded

I resized my images, and added a new picture :)

Amelita

Quote from: Eden on January 04, 2012, 07:15:40 PM
I thought the resizing was only for the tag system.

Hmmm could be. I'll need to go find the post again >.<

Saerrael