Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JmBz

Bastedo.

Would you rather go to bed with a redhead or a blonde?

Saiyuri

Redhead!

Would you rather go to bed with a snorer or a blanket hog?!

Cayenne

Blanket hog, as yanno, knowing it ahead of time I would simply come prepared with a sleeping bag!~

Would you rather go to bed with... A late night reader, or an early morning riser?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Adammair

Late night reader, I can't have someone waking a sleeping dog. ;D

WYRGTBW...someone who reminds you of an ex, or someone who you remind of their ex?

Etherealdreamer

This one was good! I couldn't resist!

I'm going to take 'Sleep with someone who reminds me of an Ex' for 400 Alex. I trust dealing with my own baggage when it comes to thinking on a past relationship than someone else thinking on a past relationship. That, and if that whole 'you mind me of my ex' thing came up, I'd hope whomever is still ready to go to funky town with me would take that challenge to erase said memory of said ex and make their own place in my memory... One that I'd never again mince with that of an ex. ~,^

My turn! WWYRGTBW... The one that got away, or your 'ideal' bedmate? 'Ideal' meaning everything that flicks all the switches for you when the lights go down(or stay on, whichever your preference!).
'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

Adammair

Ooh, nice one! I'm gonna say the one that got away, because if I was to bed my ideal mate, there would be nowhere to go from there but down, and not in the good way, either. Also, the one that got away returning would be a nice ego boost, that she came back to me.

Passing it on...

Princeoflight

I'd take my ideal mate. I don't like the one that got away to be honest. I've had to do lots of inner work for removing the inner residue of that so I don't want anything to have to do with her. I'd much rather take my ideal mate :)

Would you rather go to bed falling in love with your partner, or prefer the ego boost of them falling in love with you ?