The Pretend Cuckold and Bull (M seeking wannabe M cuckold)

Started by Jester, May 06, 2016, 05:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

This is probably a strange idea.

I am looking for someone who is interested in the Cuckold scene.  You would play a man who wishes his wife would Cuckold him but the changes of it ever happening are slim to nil. However you meet someone who enjoys the same fantasy who will be played by me. The Bull.  The cuckold is definitely bi-curious.

I see us meeting as friends at work, the gym, as neighbours or perhaps online? We would meet up and talk about your wife and fantasize about her being a slut wife and we never imagine it would ever happen. But it does!  This is mainly a story about the relationship between the Bull and the Cuckold but we can include the wife scenes if you wish.

Possible scene ideas could be

1. Fantasy first steps - We meet for a drink and to discuss the fantasy and start talking about your "Hot" wife ending with a handjob.
2. Wife's undies - When your wife is out we meet up to go through her undies. Dress you up and you give your first blowjob.
3. Maybe she is ..... A dinner party or a meal out together your wife is actually flirting with me..........
4. First date withwife - Its happening! (Optional scene)
5. After first date.... I tell you exactly what happened.. and show you.
6. We can discuss

Are there any wannabe sissy cuckolds?