(Interest Check) Exiled and Chained (Prison RP with a Twist)

Started by someinheritthewealth, April 14, 2014, 04:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

someinheritthewealth

Sometimes when a daemon or demons perform a crime so abhorrent to the denizens of Hell like sleeping with a celestrial being, falling in love with one or planning to despose current ruler. Big crimes essentially, when these happen therre is a deal between humans and demonic beings, a prison built one of the worse in the US, the demons/daemons are depowered and chained completely to become mortals able to die. The idea is they spend out their sentence of immortality in this prison, or die, get humilated by the actual humans in the prison who are some of the worse. Now to be somewhat decadent Lucifer or whatever you wish to call him has decreed that their is seperate prisons.

The one where our story takes place is called Jezebel Maximum Security Agency, full of female serial killers, murders, poisoners, rapists and other worse crimes, mixed inbetween former daemons and demons powerless. They have cunning, smarts and knowledge but either they will become respected and end up dead in various ways.

The Warden fully realizes this place is dangerous and only makes sure most are not killed and few escape.

What if some of those former daemons got out, they control take control of the world with charisma, wile, and smarts? Thus they can never escape and must be monitored at least to small extent.

The sad truth is Lucifer figured seperating the males and females into seperate prisons would work well, but all it does is allow for more planning and those who give into carnal desires can they survive?

This is the story of Jezebel Maximum Security Prison and what took place in the final year, before the events we all remember in horror.

AurelieCatena

someinheritthewealth

Izaya Orihara

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

someinheritthewealth

So happy to get such interest one more person and I will post character sheets :).

IsabellaRose

I'm curious. Not sold on this 100%, but definitely willing to read more.

someinheritthewealth