News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Whispers to Lucius *If I had on my poet hat today I would say that you have made me speak of the last song and last dance, since you are as good as life gets, never wake me from my dreams of you.* (partial quote from song)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucius Cornelius

oh gods.

please someone lend me a heart , cause mine has been stolen by xandi

MrDiamondBackJack

*would normally appreciate poetic exchanges such as these, but is brain dead* Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear.  Fuzny Bunny had more there.  Something something and the nation for which it stands in bed.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Azrael Annavianna

"Perhaps the song of life never dies, giving into life, if you were to live more than once."
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Bubbles

shshh!..come closer-yeah you..- pstt! pokes your cheek.How are you.?
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

doom29169

Bubbles

yesh..^.^[I actually got 2] Imao xD
-why soooo curious :P
A/AO/O's

doom29169

I just couldn't tell thats all. they are kind of out of focus. Wasn't trying to bother you.

Autumn52

Whispers *Hello Doom it is lovely to see you this afternoon.* hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

doom29169

*hugs back*

Not nearly as wonderful as seeing you. >:)

Autumn52

*Doom I do think you are making me blush* giggles

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Autumn52

doom29169

YES! My plan is working...

when I have seduced you, let me know. ;D

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: doom29169 on September 17, 2010, 01:28:05 PM
YES! My plan is working...

when I have seduced you, let me know. ;D

LMAO....  I know what Doom is going to do tonight, and I don't think I am invited.  *sits home alone in their cage, watching the Wiggles*

The Wiggles- Hot Potato

OH!  PRETTY COLORS!!!!  I feel all oogly inside!  Catch me God!  *leaps off of the research table*

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Autumn52

Whispers softly *Jack intervention time..... lay off the weed.* (giggles and hugs)

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

doom29169

lenka

Hope your having a superb day my friend
*warm breath breaths into your ear, noticing your flich from it*

MrDiamondBackJack

*coughs out smoke and hides something behind his back*  Star shine and cosmic love beams to you, earth bound angel.  *is starting to feel a craving for Fritos dipped in peanut butter*

lenka

*giggles*
Wanna come and fly to a magical place with me filled with red liquorise and chocolate mushrooms, where rainbows are the way to travel?

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

lenka