Godric's Acadamy of Young Adults.

Started by CurvyKitten, August 18, 2009, 03:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

MAIN IC THREAD  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=44905.0
PRIVATE IC THREAD https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45001.0
"Welcome to our school, we are so glad that you have decided to join us. Please feel free to look around and take in the sites while you get yourself settled. I am Paul Godric your new Headmaster, and I can't wait to get to know each and everyone of you."

This is a check for intrest in a boarding school RP, it will be placed on a remote Island for privacy of cause. Only the best of the best come here thinking they are going to further their training. But in reality, their training is to take on a hole nother role.

They are sent here by their parents, that were once students here themselves. But now it was their children's turn to learn their lessons. The lessons that would truly get them through live. Sex, lust, passion, pain, control, obedience.  This was is a school for sexual disires are realised, released, learn, and controlled. Here you will be turned into good little boys and girls, sex slaves, submissives, or pets. Anyway you like to call them.

We will be needing teachers and studants so please let me now if your intrested and when we get enough people i will start our happy little school right away.

WhiteyChan

I'm interested, in being one of the students. Sounds like a good idea.

CurvyKitten

WhiteyChan

Saku

I'll be a student (male). :) Sounds interesting!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

MagicalPen

I could be a teacher (male) for a female student.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

rahatngt

rick957

Hi  :-) I'd love to join as a male dom teacher for female students, although I'd be open to trying a different role if that's not workable.

Urbanzorro

Just for the record I’ m not being pretentious; I’m the co-creator of this rp ;).

APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION: (student)
We are very pleased that you have chosen to enroll your child in our illustrious Academy; please fill out this application form and mail it to our office for incoming students.
Name:
Sex: (We accept BOTH male and female students, our program in some way requires both to run smoothly)
Ethnicity:
Physical Description: (Pictures appreciated but not required)
Short Biography: (at least a paragraph explaining how they got here, and who they are)
Classes Requested: (See attached list)
Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive( Place for limits)

Our academy provides many opportunities for personal enrichment for its students, as follows is a listing of classes that those member of our ‘special’ program will be allowed to enroll in, there is no limit to enrollment so please feel free to place your child in any and all classes you feel will help them grow into the young adult you want them to be.

Obedience 101: Our basic course for both boys and girls, it is requested that all students take this course in order to gain perspective on their new surroundings, as well as to enhance their performance in all other classes.
Sensuality 315: It is a fact of life that the human form is capable of experiencing great things with the proper prompting. This class seeks to help our students learn to accept and embrace the inherent desires incased in their bodies.
Physical Fitness: A healthy body is essential to success in life, and we seek to help all our students keep their bodies in pristine condition though our own unique methods.
Lesb Ed: We have discovered that our female students have a tenancy to be reluctant when placed in ‘group projects’ with other girls. We seek to teach our young female students to appreciate one another in new ways, to bond, and to grow to love one another. This class focuses on insuring that our female students will never again have trouble working with another woman.
Oral Presentation: Most young men and women, lack the basic skills to use their moths effectively in any situation, taking action without thought or training. Oral Presentation seeks to fix this issue teaching students how to give excellent oral presentations to any and all members of society.
Male Sciences:  Our society has taught men to be competitive with one another, we seek to change this, to foster a atmosphere of ‘co-operation’ between our male students.
Self Enrichment through Self Control: SESC is a simple class, it seeks to insure that our students have the self control necessary for the future.  Through denial we will teach our students to better understand the value of what they have.
Theater Art’s and Stage Performance: Our students will learn to never shy away from a crowd, the will learn to enjoy any form of presentation as an opportunity to enrich themselves and provide enjoyment to those around them.
Pride Management: Pride is a vice, we seek to strip our students of their harmful pride through numerous self image ‘workshops’ in order the help our students appreciate what their true place is.
Equestrian Studies: We seek to help our students gain a better understanding of the anatomy and psychology behind caring for horses.
Canine Studies: : We seek to help our students gain a better understanding of the anatomy and psychology behind caring for all species of dogs.

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
This is a letter from The Godric Academy of Young Adults, your particular skills and interests have caught the eye of our employee acquisition branch as a result you have been offered a seat on our staff, if interested please fill out the attached application form.
Name:
Sex: (We accept BOTH male and female Teachers, our program in some way requires both to run smoothly)
Ethnicity:
Physical Description: (Pictures appreciated but not required)
Short Biography: (at least a paragraph explaining how they got here, and who they are)
Position Requested:( See list below: no more than two positions on staff per character plz due to the availability of faculty vs. the availability of positions we will be placing our staff on a first come first serve basis, if you are needed to take up double duties you will be asked to, the option is yours of course)

The following is a list of staff positions both filled and open:
(FILLED) Headmaster:  Mr. Godric (UrbanZorro)
(OPEN)Female Teachers x3
(OPEN) Male Teachers x2: Mr. Gomez(UrbanZorro)
(FILLED) Chief of Security: Mr. Atradies(UrbanZorro)
(OPEN) Head Custodian(male or female position):
(OPEN) Stable Master/Mistress:
(OPEN) Kennel Master/Mistress:
(OPEN) Coach/Head of Physical Fitness Lessons:

(I’m playing 3 roles right now because they are essential ones, and need to be filled for the opening days to run smoothly, if you’d like the Chief of Security though I’d be happy to give it up, just let me know and we can discuss it some so that I can tell you what’s needed from him/her(if your female and want that position I’m open to the idea.) )
If after all this you’re still interested there will be a description of the school grounds itself as well as the class schedule and daily operation in a new post  in a few minutes. Just a warning I'm looking for the Head Master to teach Obediance 101. and Mr. Atradies to teach the Pride modification class other than that though its anyones game and 1st come 1st serve)
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

rahatngt

Kennel master (what would this involve, how you are seeing it, in case I'm mistaken) along with male student sounds good
I would post characters tomorrow.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Pretty in Pink

Sign me up for a female student, of course!  *laughs*  And I"ll be back with the application.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

NekoBoy89

I know you need female...but I am afraid I will be a little male...sorry. I want to stay male. XD I just need to make an application when I get the energy and inspiration to make it.

Chuukun

I'd play a female as well. Same as doreados, I'll be back later with an app. *still raiding right now*

MagicalPen

I'll hold off for now unless we get some females-playing-female-roles in this one (see my On/Offs).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Urbanzorro

Just for the record at this point we have approximately. Five female student characters, three male student characters, three male teachers, one Kennel Master, One Headmaster, and One security chief. These are all just what people have posted in replies/ messaged me it’s not final till you turn in an application ;)   Hopefully you do so, both I and Kitten are very eager to get this rp off the ground. If you know anyone you'd like to invite please feel free.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

NekoBoy89

APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION: (student)
We are very pleased that you have chosen to enroll your child in our illustrious Academy; please fill out this application form and mail it to our office for incoming students.
Name: Jacob Stevens
Sex: Male
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Physical Description: Jacob is a young man with an average body built, he is not all to thin and not all to big. Just as one would think of a strapping man in his age. His hair are of a messy blond color and the eyes are brightly blue with much energy inside of them. He dresses in normal teenage clothes like jeans and shirts. It changed from day to day when he feels like wearind...(not sure if the school has a uniform thing...but if it has...then he has that when at school)
Short Biography: Jacob was born as the first and only son of his parents who both are doctors, he always was a good son and they loved him much. It was long talk about sending him to a school when he was old enough, he have always been really bright and on the top off his classs since he started the school as a kid. Now with Jacob in the right age for his parents liking they helped him to a place at the Godric acadamy.
Classes Requested:
Obedience 101: Our basic course for both boys and girls, it is requested that all students take this course in order to gain perspective on their new surroundings, as well as to enhance their performance in all other classes.

Sensuality 315: It is a fact of life that the human form is capable of experiencing great things with the proper prompting. This class seeks to help our students learn to accept and embrace the inherent desires incased in their bodies.

Physical Fitness: A healthy body is essential to success in life, and we seek to help all our students keep their bodies in pristine condition though our own unique methods.

Oral Presentation: Most young men and women, lack the basic skills to use their moths effectively in any situation, taking action without thought or training. Oral Presentation seeks to fix this issue teaching students how to give excellent oral presentations to any and all members of society.

Male Sciences:  Our society has taught men to be competitive with one another, we seek to change this, to foster a atmosphere of ‘co-operation’ between our male students.

Self Enrichment through Self Control: SESC is a simple class, it seeks to insure that our students have the self control necessary for the future.  Through denial we will teach our students to better understand the value of what they have.

Theater Art’s and Stage Performance: Our students will learn to never shy away from a crowd, the will learn to enjoy any form of presentation as an opportunity to enrich themselves and provide enjoyment to those around them.

Pride Management: Pride is a vice, we seek to strip our students of their harmful pride through numerous self image ‘workshops’ in order the help our students appreciate what their true place is.

Canine Studies: : We seek to help our students gain a better understanding of the anatomy and psychology behind caring for all species of dogs.

hope that is a good application? XD

elenisil

I'll be a female student. Will get application in asap.

elen

Pretty in Pink

And the Apps.

Name: Jamie O'Grady
Sex: Female
Ethnicity: White (American)
Physical Description:
Short Biography: Jamie is the older of the twins, and put simply, the reason her parents enrolled her in Godric's is because she is, plain and simple, a bitch.  She doesn't care who she offends, so long as she has her say.  On top of this, she's slept with at least 50 different men in four years, and so her parents are at their wit's end.  They sent her to Godric's hoping it would make her a model citizen, but still willing to give them grandchildren.
Classes Requested: Obedience 101, Canine Studies, Pride Management, Self Enrichment through Self Control, Physical Fitness, Equestrian Studies
Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive: None

Name: Marie O'Grady
Ethnicity: White (American)
Physical Description:
Short Biography: Marie, on the other hand, is antisocial, reclusive, and doesn't go out much.  Nine times out of ten, when Jamie went to a party, Marie was at home in her room.  Her parents want her to have friends, but they think you can't really MAKE someone get friends.  So they sent her to Godric's as well, hoping that her time there would convince her that being a hermit would be rather boring.
Classes Requested: Obedience 101, Lesb Ed, Canine Studies, Oral Presentation, Sensuality 315, Theater Arts and Stage Performance
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

MagicalPen

Application for Teacher (only RP with females playing females)

Name: Drew Yerger
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Physical Description: 6'0" with an athletic, toned body as he likes to keep in shape. Dark hair and hazel eyes, no scars. Likes to keep his appearance looking clean and smar.

Short Biography: Drew had been a student here himself, following in the footsteps of his parents, so knows exactly what the school wishes to embue in its students, having been one himself. He was more then happy to accept a job as one of the teachers and has so much to give back to the school.

Position Requested: Male Teacher and/or Coach/Head of Physical Fitness

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

rick957

I'll have an application in today for a male teaching position.  I love the amount of thought you guys have already put into this.  :-)  Couple questions if you don't mind:

Like AngelOfDeath, I'm afraid I prefer to RP opposite female writers doing female characters ... I suppose in a group setting I would try to be a bit flexible about that, but that would be my main interest.  Am I right that there are only 2 females who will be playing females, so far? 

Also, I'm guessing from the dog and horse-related classes that there will be some bestiality involved?  I'm just curious because it's something I normally avoid, but I would be okay with it in the game as long as my character could stay out of it.

Urbanzorro

Yes their would be beastieality involved in the animal classes, if there are no teachers willing to take that on I'll field them. There is no reasion that your Character HAS to take part in it though. I just feel that keeping options open will help make it more fun. As far as the gender of players we do have two females playing females, perhaps we will get more perhaps not. If you would like to invite anyone feel free. Other than that I hope you decide to take part in thi rp.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

WhiteyChan

Name: Alex Cross
Physical description:

He's not skinny, but he's not fat either. There's not any flab on his body at all - but there's not that much muscle either. Lean would be a good word to describe him, even though at just 5'7" he's not the tallest guy around. He's not the strongest person alive, which is why he keeps out of fights wherever possible. In addition, he's attractive, but not in the traditional way. More like, attractive in a nerdy kind of way. He's pretty shy generally, at least to start with, which is one of the reasons his parents sent him to the school, to try and get more... extrovert. He's self-conscious about his appearance as well, thinking himself to be completely unattractive. Maybe someone can teach him otherwise? Intelligent to the point of genius, but hides it well.

Short Bio:

Raised by a pair of liberal parents, he was introduced at a young age to sexuality. As such, he never really fit in at any school he went to, and ended up becoming extremely introvert. Eventually, his parents realised that they were the reason he was like this - subjecting him to their open-mindedness changed him from what he would have been. Yes, he had inherited their open-mindedness when it came to sex, but it had made him self-conscious about his appearance, and shy around people - especially girls. In an attempt to remedy this, his parents packed him off the Godric's Academy of Young Adults - they had heard various rumours about what was taught there, and thought it would be good for Alex.

Classes Requested:

Obedience 101
Sensuality 315
Physical Fitness
Oral Presentation
SESC
Theatre Arts and Stage Performance
Pride Management

Any lessons you do not wish your child to receive:

Equestrian Studies
Canine Studies

elenisil

APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION:

Name: Reyna Morrisey
Physical Description:
  Height 5’5”
Weight 120 lbs
Long blonde hair, dark blue eyes, slender with long legs, heart shaped ass and 34C breasts.

Short Biography:
Reyna’s parents (both former students of Academy) have had nothing but trouble for the past year and a half from the formerly quiet, obedient and shy Reyna. The trouble began when she fell in with a bad group of kids, since then she has displayed a rebellious, argumentative, disobedient tendency. Stays out all night with her boyfriend, skips school and let her former straight A average drop to failing.

They hadn’t planned on sending her to the Academy preferring to train her at home, but these new developments have left them no option but to send her to the Academy in hopes of bringing out the best in her.

Classes Requested:

Obedience 101:

Sensuality 315:

Physical Fitness:

Lesb Ed:

Self Enrichment through Self Control:

Theater Art’s and Stage Performance:

Pride Management:

Equestrian Studies:

Canine Studies: