News:

Main Menu

Alter Egos

Started by Duchess, March 09, 2009, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duchess

I always think when I create a user name ,what does it mean to me and who she will be. some of the ones I stick to most  of my short life are called My alter egos:

Click Image to Enlarge Image Hosting
1. Bellamafia:the crazed out party girl, passionate rebel
She appeared the same period I saw the movie called Bella mafia and became of fan of their strength and feminism. Able to stand up for them self and leaving no man bring them down. No rule was safe under her because she made her own rules. That 18 year old girl after many years being ignored by the male species because of her innocent childlike look, finally started to become a woman and it was obvious by the way the her male peers start calling on her attention, but she knew better than falling for their cheap words and gestures. She demanded respect and developed an attitude many did not like. Her motto was ” I talk to who I want when I want, if I don’t want to talk to you I will not”
Many brushed it of as a pretty girl attitude and did not pay much attention to it, all she wanted was to know the real meaning of caring and love and not the simple teenage rush into adulthood.

2.Sensualnymph: the nymphomaniac, submissive lover
Sensualnymph appeared as Bella start growing up and slowly being corrupted into the world of sexual kinks, being a water sign was obvious for her to choice a sensual creature that was a nymph as many will compare with a nymphomaniac. Sex was her live and she lived to feed on it and pulled others into her world of constant pleasure and decadence. Submitting easily to any request they propose on her. Being seduced into submission was her addiction and would turn over the world to feed that burning passion.

Extension of her is

nymphsecret: her secret addiction is sex and rebels against her submissive side. One can call them twins.
She came not much after her sister but was as an act of rebellion, she did not understand why her sister allowed herself being used and thrown in the corner after they had finished there share off her willingness and submissive personality. Being hold down by her sister was hard to fight but she managed occasionally to stand straight and say no, to whatever pleasure they tempted her with. However, her victory was usually short lasted because her sister desire to be controlled was stronger than her passion to rebel.

3.Thaleia: the grown up girl and life experiencing mother
Her soul tired of her youth rebellion and pleasures seeks the peace of mind and wants to leave her past behind but her constant reminder of them in the corner waiting to pull her out, No magic can hide. She has been taken out of her peaceful place and water by promises and ever-lasting love, yet her immature and still inexperience state did not allow her to see the danger in his eyes. Once more, she endures hardness of life after what anybody can say, she saw it all. Her passion and rebel attitude still burning deep inside her but she cool it all down when she became the caring mother of the creation of her once longed for love. In addition, with teary eyes she sit by her window every day watching the sea hopping to one day return to her peaceful island

Caeli

I tend to think of my screennames the same way, but I have only very few aliases (two total... ever) - and I use my avatar to express my personality, and let my words speak for myself. :)

Thanks for sharing, Thaleia.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Duchess

your welcome...i tried too to keep them a few but my multiple personality doesn't allow me too..hehe

Maeven

I totally with you Thaleia! I absolutely agonize over usernames AND character names.

Luckily, when I signed up to E, I'd been using Maeven elsewhere for quite sometime and I just felt that it fit me best. I have only one other as well... and I answer to and identify with both of them as readily as I do my given name.

I love how you have described the evolution here... and with pictures! Very cool.

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule