Momo's New Search Thread (F for mostly m/f m/m and f/f in that order)

Started by MomoPeach, August 08, 2016, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoPeach

Hello E!

New search thread so excuse the dust and emptiness.

It's been a while since I've been here or made a request thread, so I thought I'd look for games. I don't really have much in the way of plot just this minute, but I'm sure that will change as I get playing again and the dust disappears from my brain. Please check my 0/0's, but honestly, I'm pretty open to everything that isn't on my off list. I've had people say they were intimidated by my love for dark stories, but I like light AND dark stories. Balance is the key. (Points if you get that reference. XD)

Posting Style: I mirror my partner. I can write anywhere from 3-10 paragraphs consistently, but it's really up to my partners style. My schedule is in flux, but I plan to do replies at least 1-2 times a week. You may get multiple posts from me on a day off.

So what am I craving? Something dark, always. To play mentally unstable characters and to play with them. Medieval fantasy with or without magic, western themes (ALWAYS) and a LOT of modern themed things. Think mafia, twisted relationships, love stories, intrigue, etc.

Important Note: I suffer from severe anxiety and depression. There are times where I may just disappear. During these times, I'm not always capable of warning my partners. I'm trying to get better at this and not feel immensely guilty every time I do it, but it's my own hurdle to jump. If you don't wish to play because of this, I completely understand. If you're like me and believe that a story can always be moved forward or a new adventure started and if you have patience, please feel free to PM me. :)

Plots

This is my first plot and I think it would be better suited for a one shot, but it could develop into something longer if the inspiration is really there.

Vice and VirtueTaken
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Inspiration Pitures

"Forgive me father, for I have sinned."

These words spark the father's nightmares. His most devout nun, sister Mary, is not who she once was. There's something camping inside of her, something evil, sadistic and gripping her soul in its claws. A demon. The good father can't exorcise the demon, not without it killing the nun. He's always had a weak spot for her. She's been with him for years now and he can't stand the thought of being the reason that she dies. He believes there's another way to save her. If he can just reach the real sister Mary, if he prays enough, if he does enough, maybe he can save her soul.

I'm okay with this going either way. Either he saves her soul or she ends up corrupting him to the point of no return. VERY dark themed idea with the potential for a lot of smut. I'd like to see some blood, sadism as well (from both parties, maybe he finds ancient ways of ridding demons?) but it's not necessary. This one definitely needs some discussion.

Don't Mess With Mama Taken (Might be willing to do another variation of this)

Her name is Eleanor Giovanni. Ellie to her lovers. Mama to everyone else. She's the leader of a band of cut throats, gangsters and criminals. Mama's Brood. Her fingers are in every major crime in the city, from prostitution, to drugs, to smuggling, to mercenary work. Everyone either reveres her, fears her or wants her dead. Tough luck. She's not going down without a fight.

I have a couple of pairings or ways this could go. She could be played alongside a undercover cop who pretends to be one of her men. A detective, one of her underlings or even a rival gang boss (kinda Romeo and Juliet style with non of the bs). It's really up to you and the possibilities are endless. I'd love to play multiple characters with this and really round it out. Maybe create a world out of it, a rival gang, etc. Or we could just play the other characters NPC and really focus on character development. I'm pretty open with this one.

Damsel Out Of DistressTaken

She didn't want to be a princess anymore, not if it meant marrying the obnoxious string of suitors that had come through the palace doors. Fed up, she decides that she's going to leave. There's only one problem with that, she has no idea how to survive in the outside world. Her tutor has secretly taught her a bit of sword fighting and she's learned how to identify herbs and poisons, but that's as far as her knowledge goes.

Then she meets YC. He's not like the other men who've walked through her door. He has no interest in marrying her, he's only interested in stealing the crown. However, when he meets her, he's intrigued. She has a smart mouth, a quick mind and she won't back down  from a fight. He decides to steal both her and the crown.

I can see this going one of two ways. Either they'll get along, go adventuring, meet other people along the way and maybe develop a relationship. Or they could find out they're total opposites of each other and realize they've bitten off more than they can chew. Maybe they're forced to stay together for some reason. Again a relationship can grow from this is we like or not. Although I can definitely see some romance, comedy and a bit of drama here.

Bitten

(MC) was always a curious person. She loves exploring by herself and finding new things. Moving away from her quiet, country life she finds herself fascinated by the big city. Especially one place in particular. It's an old apartment building;decaying, dark, empty, but she can't hep visiting the spot over and over. Mostly, she takes photos, does a little writing and enjoys the momentary peace. What she doesn't know is it's protected by ancient magic that keeps it hidden from the eyes of mortals and a dangerous creature has been watching her...

I'm really looking for a classic vampire/human tale here. She can be turned into a vampire later or used as a walking meal bag. Either way, things shouldn't take place entirely in the building, but in the world surrounding it too. I'm also thinking that there can be other vampires around or the vampire living there could be a loner. Either way works for me. Darker themed, seduction, romance eventually would be preferable and we can decide on other kinks whether we want it to be more on the light or dark side of things. He can seduce her into his world slowly or force her into his world. I'd like this one to be talked out a little before playing.

MomoPeach

Fandom Plots

SUPER rare for me to do fandom plots, but I have a few knocking around in my brain so why not?

Stranger Things

If anyone else saw this spectacular show on Netflix, you'll know EXACTLY why I want to play it. It leaves SO many possibilities open and there's so much to explore!

For the game, I'm thinking we fast forward to Eleven (El) and Mike 10 years in the future. (I'm guessing they're about 12 years old in the show). I'm thinking Mike is engaged by now and tries to keep the past in the past. Of course Will still has some side effects from The Upside Down as well as Nancy. Mostly, I want to focus on what happens with Eleven back. How did she escape? How long has she been out? How have her powers grown? What were those eggs? And has she brought it all back to the other side?

I'd love to talk this one out with someone and brainstorm because it could take so many directions.

MomoPeach

Music Plots

Craving

New Orleans
https://www.youtube.com/embed/S5IEt63qOSI

I have just a basic idea for this. The music is super sultry and seductive and I'd want something like that. I'd prefer if it was set in the 20's a time of illegal booze, short dresses and promiscuity. I'm actually thinking of a dancer involved in a scandal and a detective/police officer (maybe a rookie)  trying to prove that she's not as innocent as she looks. I can see making her a bit famous which makes her a bit untouchable. He falls for her in the process, but their relationship is far from healthy. Maybe she begins to corrupt him and gets him caught up in her world, turning him into a criminal.

Themes I'd like:Corruption, cheating, adultery, interracial, pregnancy, drama, seduction, perhaps non-con, etc.

What's the Deal with Black Swamp Village?
https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hc5_S7z5RJk

Another 40-50's era game, I know I'm obsessed lately. I'm looking to go dark and supernatural with this one. The dead don't stay buried in Black Swamp Village. I have a VERY loose plot with this one. Either a scientist/assistant duo to investigate, or maybe a newly married couple who stumble across the town when their car breaks down. Maybe it's an all american brother and sister team who must take on the supernatural elements of Black Swamp Village. Any way, I'll be happy. This song/video just begs a good, creepy tale. Zombies, vampires, werewolves, witches. Doesn't matter. Willing to craft a story with this one and add in any elements/ themes.

MomoPeach