Ignore this Topic, by order of Management.

Started by Administrator, December 22, 2008, 02:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

Oh great.  Someone else telling us what to do.

Oreo

Quote from: MasterMischief on August 27, 2014, 09:55:16 AM
Oh great.  Someone else telling us what to do.

Damn straight. Now, get in line and Do The Hustle. It's party time.

* Oreo has twisted humor

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

MasterMischief

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Amazee

He might have bell-bottom jeans, but I got apple-bottom jeans.  :P

Blythe

Am I part of management now? Do I have to ignore this topic?

*posts here and plants a flag in rebellion. Maybe. Unless it's a rebellion against himself, in which case, he does not rebel*

MasterMischief

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Amazee on September 06, 2014, 10:13:10 PM
He might have bell-bottom jeans, but I got apple-bottom jeans.  :P

I've got the boots with the fur!
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

wander

*loves apple-bottom jeans and boots with the fur* ;)

Oreo

Quote from: MasterMischief on October 11, 2014, 08:38:08 AM

Are you practicing to impress Santa? Good form, good form!! You might want to paint your nose red though.

Quote from: RedPhoenix on October 12, 2014, 12:03:58 AM
I thought you weren't supposed to post pics of yourself IRL on public forums?!?!

We haven't figured a way to tell if it is really him or an impostor Llama. It's hard to tell with the pumpkin mask.

MasterMischief

Quote from: RedPhoenix on October 12, 2014, 12:03:58 AM
I thought you weren't supposed to post pics of yourself IRL on public forums?!?!

Is it because my awesomeness may unduly influence any viewers?  Hrmm.  I can see how that may be a problem.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Oreo on October 12, 2014, 12:12:26 AM
Are you practicing to impress Santa? Good form, good form!! You might want to paint your nose red though.

We haven't figured a way to tell if it is really him or an impostor Llama. It's hard to tell with the pumpkin mask.
It makes me think of Pepe le Pew. :-)

Inkidu

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 12, 2014, 05:29:34 PM
It makes me think of Pepe le Pew. :-)
Ah, mon chere, come with me. We will make ze beatiful music togezzere. *Pepe eyebrow raises*
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oreo

Quote from: Inkidu on November 12, 2014, 05:45:21 PM
Ah, mon chere, come with me. We will make ze beatiful music togezzere. *Pepe eyebrow raises*

*swoons* You are so romantic.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oreo

Inkidu

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

That picture makes me giggle uncontrollably. The cats are giving me weird looks. XD

Bliss

This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of Jeremy Renner.

One time I saw a version where someone photoshopped in heart-eyes and I absolutely lost my shit giggling.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lrrr

Ah HAH!  We're not guilty of disobeying management and I've figured out why.  We're all busy NOT ignoring the thread, but I've yet to see a post here that fails to ignore the topic.  Except that second or third one about the OP having a point - the topic being a point apparently.  Damn - now I've failed to ignore the topic too.  Or maybe the topic is a period?

Save yourselves.  Avoid mentioning points and/or periods.  Management doesn't want us talking about them!

If I've been online here on E but I haven't replied to your post or message, there are several possible reasons - none of which involve ignoring you.  Be patient - I'm worth it.
ONs & OFFs Plus Other Goodies!    2018-01-16 Updated A/As

Styx26

*jumps into the mosh pit*

Styx there is no mosh pit-

THEN I WILL MAKE A ONE PERSON MOSH PIT!!!

*makes inconrehensible snarling noises that sound like mashed up Scandnavian metal with punk band drums*
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

gaggedLouise

Like these, lady?

*brings a troupe of bizarre trolls from the high North and makes them join Styx in front of the stage, with masses of black and green icy smoke coming from out of the guitars of the band*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXS1eWve9nc

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

MasterMischief

My new year's resolution is to continue to ignore management by order of this topic.