Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Rp

Started by Juchoi, June 26, 2011, 12:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juchoi

Lately I've become very obsessed with Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji, mostly with the infamous demon Sebastian, with a search function on google that there was once a very old thread in this forum requesting something similar, so I hope I might get some sort of answer in asking for this Rp.

I'd rather to figure out what exactly to Rp with whomever is interested, and frankly I highly doubt I will be getting an answer to this as it is, but to spell out what I'm looking for; I'm looking for a detailed Rp (min three paragraphs or something, typical for this forum anyways so I don't even need to elaborate), surrounding an OC of mine and Sebastian. This can be a group Rp or a one on one, I don't mind, anything at all will do as long as the quality of this Rp lasts.
Plots? That can, as I've said, be discussed, though I will post a couple plot idea's that I'm thinking of soon enough, right now all I need is answers from any such people that are interested.
I'm... extremely open to any sorts of idea's honestly. So voice them all. (Of course I was restricted to a Non-adult request obviously... But really I would rather not be restricted. I just am restricted now due to my extreme impatience and over abundance of sugar high's)

ClockworkShadow

No idea what this is, but good luck and have fun! <3

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O