News:

Main Menu

Guns of Icarus

Started by Slywyn, May 28, 2013, 01:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slywyn

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

All I've seen about it so far is a few videos on Youtube and it looks pretty awesome, does anyone have any experience.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Jennifer swallows

It looks like a fun game, but I haven't got to play it yet. but, if i was going to pick it up, I would probably wait till the steam sale, (and any competitors sales.  ) next month.

Slywyn

Well it's only 9.99 at the moment. It's still in Kickstarter.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Jennifer swallows

Quote from: Inkidu on May 29, 2013, 12:11:33 PM
What is it?

It's a steam punk air ship game, where you  (in single player) or you and your friends, control an airship against other people doing the same. You can man the gun's, steer the ship, etc. you have to work together in the multi player portion to successfully fly the ship and defend yourself.

Inkidu

So it has a single player component, it's not strictly multiplayer?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Jennifer swallows

Looking at the steam page for it, there's a multiplayer game which is 20 bucks, and a single player game which is 5 bucks. the single player game is 18 missions long, but what's confusing is the single player game says it still has a 4 player co-op multiplayer mode. I'm not sure what the difference is. But, it does seem to have a single player mode and you can switch from first person to 3rd person.