News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunetsuki

Oh, Adammair...I know I am no match for the memories you carry of the women you have loved. It was good while it lasted, but I cannot compete with ghosts. I'm sorry, but it's over.
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Tharic

Oh Kit. I just can't bear to have my 80's knee high sports socks stretched out so much anymore. I can't stand for it. I'm done. Farewell.

PS, can I get your sisters number? I'd love to hit that..

Kitsunetsuki

Oh Tharic, it's not my fault that I'm short enough to pull them up to my butt. I'd promise to never take them again, but this OCD thing of yours has just got to stop! Your skin is raw from all that washing, and the last time you ended up with second degree burns, because the water was so hot! I just...I just don't think I can handle one more visit to the ER. I'm sorry, but I have to go...

p.s. my sister is a slut, I'd give you her number but, she's got the herps...I'm sure you don't want that
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Tharic

My Dearest Kit,

Things I enjoy about coffee

• Coffee is hot
  • Coffee excites me
  • Coffee is good enough that I want it every day
  • Coffee smells good
  • Coffee gives me warm fuzzies
  • Even when coffee is too strong or too weak, it's still good.

Things I like about YOU.

• Nothing.
  • Piss off.

Belle33

I'm breaking up with you, but only because making up is so much fun. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Ariel

Oh Belle, I loved how things went while they lasted but... I realized something.

I don't know you. At all. So this is weird. o_o

I wish you luck with future endeavors!

* Ariel runs for the hills
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Boatman

Ariel dearest,

How I love fire in a woman...
And you had that in spades...
And in bed...
except it was pyromania.

Off to cool down.

Boat
History, where creative writing was born.

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Boatman,

You won't let me wear the hat. Or the Commander uniform...

I like to play dress up too!

I even offered you my tutu.

And all you could say was... "Trim the sails sailor."

I'm now at the costume shop, making the moves on a Batman... while I wear a mermaid costume.

You're totally missing out!

Bunny Blue

Belle33

You never dance for me *pouts*  We're through! 

blue bunny sparkle

Belle!

All you want to do is sit-ups!

I want to go out! I want to dance! I want to mingle! I want to go clubbing! I want to go to the sexy toy store.

And you... you want to exercise.

Again.

This is soooo old.

I'm gone!

Kitsunetsuki

Ah, blue bunny sparkle! How does one break up with someone as adorable as blue bunny sparkle?!

*sighs* I think I am just too old for you...It's not fair to you, love...I must go & leave you your freedom...

Goodbye...
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

ChicagoOkie

Kitsunetsuki, what can I say? You are great, really. I mean that ass, damn. But, you wont ever let me see your face. I just can't take it. We're through.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Kristen

ChicagoOkie...

I indulge alot of your habits. I'm sure you'll agree.

But after seeing what you did to the kitchen table cloth... we're through.

I keep telling you to put it down. Who's going to eat off that thing anymore?

- Kristen -
Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

Belle33

Kristen, 

This isn't goodbye - it's goodbye for now.  We both know I'll be crawling back begging to practice your girl/girl gif moves sooner or later.  Sadly, you aren't endowed with what I yearn for now. Toddles!

~B

Kristen

Quote from: Belle33 on July 05, 2014, 04:09:17 PM
Kristen, 

This isn't goodbye - it's goodbye for now.  We both know I'll be crawling back begging to practice your girl/girl gif moves sooner or later.  Sadly, you aren't endowed with what I yearn for now. Toddles!

~B

Belle,

I understand.

One can't exactly indulge in the fine Dining experiences of Swiss Chalet or Montana's every night. Sometimes you just need to go out and grab yourself a McDonald's. The quality isn't there and you know it, but it's so conveniently accessible and doesn't make you wait, teasing your appetite for 20 minutes before the appetizer comes out.

Enjoy your experience and... I'll reserve a table for you back at the the exclusive fine dining establishments that will surely miss you while you ... slum.

- Kristen -

ChicagoOkie

Kristen,

While it has been fun, this whole god complex you have is too much for me. And, I think you would rather be with a woman than me. I did enjoy watching you with that one woman, but you wouldn't let me join in. I just can't do this.

Goodbye.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Kristen

Quote from: ChicagoOkie on July 05, 2014, 04:36:41 PM
Kristen,

While it has been fun, this whole god complex you have is too much for me. And, I think you would rather be with a woman than me. I did enjoy watching you with that one woman, but you wouldn't let me join in. I just can't do this.

Goodbye.

Chicago,

It has been fun. Thank you for a great series of interactions. I would ask only that you refrain from confusing a general preference for other women with your simple inability to please me, and therefore earn that ever-elusive-invitation to join in. Actually... now that you mention it, if we're being honest with each other, you really could leave me wanting to be with another woman. Go figure?

- Kristen -

Belle33

Wearing my mask again, are you?  Really, I've had it with you borrowing my things.  This isn't working for me anymore. 

Farewell

Kristen

Quote from: Belle33 on July 05, 2014, 05:04:40 PM
Wearing my mask again, are you?  Really, I've had it with you borrowing my things.  This isn't working for me anymore. 

Farewell

Please know that this decision doesn't come lightly. I cannot abide a woman who does not understand consistency.

I help myself to everything else that's yours... if the mask becomes the straw that breaks the camel's back then so be it.

- Kristen -

Belle33

I took that picture of you, for my private collection.  Using it here, as an avi that everyone can drool over is like a slap in the face....which usually ends in a steamy sexual encounter between us, but not this time.  This time - I'm leaving!  Goodbye!

blue bunny sparkle

Kristen,

Kristen:

It's all gotten to be too much! Divine torments and subtle seductions... how's a girl supposed to keep up?

I'm not some little pet to be teased and tortured. Okay I am... but there's only so much I can take before I cave!

It's over! Over I say!

Okay... once more! Then its really over! After that, I'm done!

Bun Bun

And Belle,
How can I effectively breakup with  someone when you are standing in the way? I see this is going to be a continuing issue between us. Especially as I might just trip on you over the floor!

We can't live this way Bell! It's just too hard!

Good bye!

NewEraW

Dear Kristen

I don't know how to say this...
Actually I do, the whole female Zorro was kinda cute and kinky in the bed room, but for goodness sake you can't do anything without it. Hell I don't even know what you look like under it, so with that being said. I gave you choice the mask or me, and since you're still wearing it... I'm leaving.

Goodbye
Houki
Creator of bitter sweet dreams.
O&Os
So You Think You Want to Play

Kristen

You never could share me with other people.
I let it go for quite awhile because of how astonishingly amazing you truly are. Our steamy sexual encounters being either the best way to start my day, or the best way to end it, and most remarkably, those options didn't have to be exclusive.

Hmm... Exclusive. Seems you will still insist on teaching me valuable life lessons after all. I can't keep going through this

- Kristen -

Kristen

Quote from: blue bunny sparkle on July 05, 2014, 06:10:52 PM
Kristen,

Kristen:

It's all gotten to be too much! Divine torments and subtle seductions... how's a girl supposed to keep up?

I'm not some little pet to be teased and tortured. Okay I am... but there's only so much I can take before I cave!

It's over! Over I say!

Okay... once more! Then its really over! After that, I'm done!

Bun Bun

And Belle,
How can I effectively breakup with  someone when you are standing in the way? I see this is going to be a continuing issue between us. Especially as I might just trip on you over the floor!

We can't live this way Bell! It's just too hard!

Good bye!

My dear Bunny,

That's what you failed to grasp.

You were never supposed to keep up.

You don't tame a wild storm... all you can do is weather it until it's done having it's way with you, and hope you're in one piece when I'm it's done with you.

Hopefully you'll learn this someday.

- Kristen -

Belle33

Hang on - I've been dumped by two people AND I find out Kristen was cheating on me with both of them!  WTF!?! 

I'm done with relationships for a while.  Lose my number!