Life In The Ludus: A Game of Romans, Gladiators, & Slaves

Started by Urbanzorro, May 18, 2015, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

We are still acceptig characters and it sounds like he would fit in well. ;)

Also sorry about not being around for a day or two, I'm currently in New York on vacation :) will be posting as often as possible though
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

BellaVita

Ah, the start of summer and many vacations! I hope you're enjoying yourself :D

dror

Great, I'll post a character sheet tomorrow for my twinki slave ;)

Kendra

Posting my character sheet here as well UZ  ;)
have a great vacation

ROMAN
by Red Tempest
Role: Gladiator
Gladiator Type: dimachaerus style
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance Details: a sideways Y shaped scar on his collar bone, various other nicks and scars from sparring and fights.
Personality: Amiable, charming, finds some humour in everything, does not take himself too seriously though wants to be the greatest gladiator champion in all of Rome.

Bio: Roman treats the ludus like his home because it is the only home he has ever known. His mother had been a slave of the house, a well respected and highly thought of one. She had been allowed to marry a gladiator of the ludus who had earned his freedom. Titanus chose to forgo his freedom until she too could be freed but it was not to be, he was killed shortly after in a brutal fight in the arena. His mother discovered during her grief that she was pregnant and when she gave birth to a son, the family chose to keep them both on at the ludus with the idea that the boy would grow up learning the ropes of a gladiator early on.

His mother died of natural causes when he was still very young and it was the other house servants and the Doctore who reared him. He much prefered being out on the sparring grounds, among the dirt and sand, blood and men than in the house with all the wine and perfumes and women. He hero worshipped the Doctore who told him stories of his father and the brave battles he had won and lost in the arena. His dreams were fueled daily watching the gladiators training and seeing them in the actual arena as well.

When he finally did come of age to try for a place as a trainee gladiator, they worked him harder and tested him fiercely trying to prove to him that it would always be tougher for him as he was of the Ludus himself and not a foreigner like the other gladiators who had been bought and paid for. Though he was born into slavery, he viewed himself always as being free, as being born to be a gladiator and nothing in the world was going to take that from him.

The day he received his brotherhood mark, his gladiator brand, he could not have been prouder. He did not ease up on his training even once but became more furious and more determined until he finally got his chance to battle. His first few games were nothing brilliant but being nothing if not determined, Roman worked harder and harder still. Soon the fights he fought in the arena became his wins. He wants more than anything for the people to roar his name aloud, RO-MAN! RO-MAN! He has a long way to go yet but someday he hopes that he will be as great as Hagar of Gaul and the other great champions that came before him. He is deeply loyal to first his Ludus and then to his brother gladiators.

All gladiators must die, but it how they are remembered in the arena that matters. Roman believes he has a legacy and his name will be remembered for a very long time to come.

Character's Ons: Giving and receiving anal, giving and receiving oral, rough. He has never met anyone that’s wanted him to be gentle. He had been abused by male guests to the ludus from an early age and by a few of the gladiators that considered him fair game. He thinks that sex like that is the only kind there is. Has mainly been with men - but has had the odd woman too.

Character's Offs: same as players
Player's Ons: same as players- link in signature
Player's Offs: same as players - link in signature
Stats

Health: 12
Attack: 8
Defense: 3
Agility: 12
Accuracy: 14

dror

Darius
br Dror
Role: sex slave
Orientation: Gay, bottom
Appearance: average height, fit but not muscular, pierced nipples and cock, tight mouth.
Personality: Submissive and serving. Darius finds pleasure and pride in his work, and attempts to perform it as best he can. His nature is submissive, both in and out of bed.
Bio: Darius is a Briton because his parents were, but he was born in Rome, a slave since birth. As a child he was trained to serve, but as young as 14 his gorgeous body and face began attracting the attention of the master and mistress, until he was taken at 15 to be trained to please them.

For 4 years that is what he had done. His job was waiting in their bed for which of them that wanted to use him next. He found great pride in that, since he was considered above others in their liking of him. When they went out, he would go with them to allow other Romans to be impressed with such a fine specimen of a slave. He was taken with them to the arena, serve them cool drinks and fine foods. "The beasts" was what he and the house slaves would call the wild gladiators, for they seemed to have no self control when they fought, like feral, animalistic instincts took over their brains.

But it was not to last. While he was pleasurable under the sack, the mistress soon began to be frustrated with him, as he was unable to please her. She gave him to her husband to test, but he could not please him while fucking him either.
Displeased with his performance, they decided to brand him for the useless fucker he was. His nipples and cock were pierced with earnings, and he was tossed as a sex slave to the beasts.

Character Ons: Receiving Anal, giving Oral, massaging, pleasing others. He has no preference when it comes to roughness, as he sees that as the dominant party's decision. He can be gentle and caring, power bottom, slut or he can be straight up raped without a single word spoken before. He sees it as a service to his master, NOT the gladiators, but if they are kept satisfied, they win in the arena, and so the masters benefit.

Character Offs: While he officially has no offs, he prefers not to engage in gore.

Stats

Health: 7
Attack: 2
Defense: 1
Agility: 16
[/quote]

akirakaneda

Hope not to be late to join. Anyway i left my character.

Auricontea (or "Aurea" to abbreviate)
by Akirakaneda
Role: gladiators trainee.
Gladiator Type: She has not a style of her own as being a trainee, but as she is used to ride probably she would like to be equite or sagitarius would be fine, if she has to fight on her feet, well a provocator maybe
Orientation: Hetero
Appearance Details: Scars in her thighs and forearms, also a number "XIII" marked in her back when she was captured
Personality:
Bio: Auricontea was bornt in what now is the Southern Ukraine, in a sarmatian tribe where  she was a sheperdess as her clan owned a moderately big number of lambs. Although the conflicts with bandits and other tribes, as the attacks of wolves; was not unusual to protect their lambs Auricontea preferred to avoid the heat of the fight staying in the rear and taunting the enemies or shooting arrows riding in a safe distance from the enemy.
Although her father found it a despicable behavior, she was full of brothers to fight; and Auricontea being the youngest daughter she was kind of spoiled girl and it was expected just to marry young and have a family to care.
Unfortunately, her clan took side in an uprising against the sarmatian king, and during a surprise attack to their camp, Auricontea was taken prisoner and then sold to Greek slave-traders. Although she was not exactly the warrior-type the Sarmatians were skilled riders, ans dhe was not the exception, and as not many slaves could be found with those abilities she was sold as a gladiatrix, in addition to her riding abilities her supposed bravery as a barbarian was exaggerated.
Character's Ons: slight non-con, caring older male figures, erotic wrestling (?)
Character's Offs: water sports, anal, bondage
Player's Ons: romance (f-f or m-f), pretty much open to everything except
Player's Offs: same of the character
Stats

Health: 4
Attack: 6
Defense: 4
Agility: 6
Accuracy: 5

bubby

Quote from: Red Tempest on June 05, 2015, 04:40:56 PM
Posting my character sheet here as well UZ  ;)
have a great vacation

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
ROMAN
by Red Tempest
Role: Gladiator
Gladiator Type: dimachaerus style
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance Details: a sideways Y shaped scar on his collar bone, various other nicks and scars from sparring and fights.
Personality: Amiable, charming, finds some humour in everything, does not take himself too seriously though wants to be the greatest gladiator champion in all of Rome.

Bio: Roman treats the ludus like his home because it is the only home he has ever known. His mother had been a slave of the house, a well respected and highly thought of one. She had been allowed to marry a gladiator of the ludus who had earned his freedom. Titanus chose to forgo his freedom until she too could be freed but it was not to be, he was killed shortly after in a brutal fight in the arena. His mother discovered during her grief that she was pregnant and when she gave birth to a son, the family chose to keep them both on at the ludus with the idea that the boy would grow up learning the ropes of a gladiator early on.

His mother died of natural causes when he was still very young and it was the other house servants and the Doctore who reared him. He much prefered being out on the sparring grounds, among the dirt and sand, blood and men than in the house with all the wine and perfumes and women. He hero worshipped the Doctore who told him stories of his father and the brave battles he had won and lost in the arena. His dreams were fueled daily watching the gladiators training and seeing them in the actual arena as well.

When he finally did come of age to try for a place as a trainee gladiator, they worked him harder and tested him fiercely trying to prove to him that it would always be tougher for him as he was of the Ludus himself and not a foreigner like the other gladiators who had been bought and paid for. Though he was born into slavery, he viewed himself always as being free, as being born to be a gladiator and nothing in the world was going to take that from him.

The day he received his brotherhood mark, his gladiator brand, he could not have been prouder. He did not ease up on his training even once but became more furious and more determined until he finally got his chance to battle. His first few games were nothing brilliant but being nothing if not determined, Roman worked harder and harder still. Soon the fights he fought in the arena became his wins. He wants more than anything for the people to roar his name aloud, RO-MAN! RO-MAN! He has a long way to go yet but someday he hopes that he will be as great as Hagar of Gaul and the other great champions that came before him. He is deeply loyal to first his Ludus and then to his brother gladiators.

All gladiators must die, but it how they are remembered in the arena that matters. Roman believes he has a legacy and his name will be remembered for a very long time to come.

Character's Ons: Giving and receiving anal, giving and receiving oral, rough. He has never met anyone that’s wanted him to be gentle. He had been abused by male guests to the ludus from an early age and by a few of the gladiators that considered him fair game. He thinks that sex like that is the only kind there is. Has mainly been with men - but has had the odd woman too.

Character's Offs: same as players
Player's Ons: same as players- link in signature
Player's Offs: same as players - link in signature
Stats

Health: 12
Attack: 8
Defense: 3
Agility: 12
...meow....

Quote from: dror on June 06, 2015, 05:31:43 AM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Darius
br Dror
Role: sex slave
Orientation: Gay, bottom
Appearance: average height, fit but not muscular, pierced nipples and cock, tight mouth.
Personality: Submissive and serving. Darius finds pleasure and pride in his work, and attempts to perform it as best he can. His nature is submissive, both in and out of bed.
Bio: Darius is a Briton because his parents were, but he was born in Rome, a slave since birth. As a child he was trained to serve, but as young as 14 his gorgeous body and face began attracting the attention of the master and mistress, until he was taken at 15 to be trained to please them.

For 4 years that is what he had done. His job was waiting in their bed for which of them that wanted to use him next. He found great pride in that, since he was considered above others in their liking of him. When they went out, he would go with them to allow other Romans to be impressed with such a fine specimen of a slave. He was taken with them to the arena, serve them cool drinks and fine foods. "The beasts" was what he and the house slaves would call the wild gladiators, for they seemed to have no self control when they fought, like feral, animalistic instincts took over their brains.

But it was not to last. While he was pleasurable under the sack, the mistress soon began to be frustrated with him, as he was unable to please her. She gave him to her husband to test, but he could not please him while fucking him either.
Displeased with his performance, they decided to brand him for the useless fucker he was. His nipples and cock were pierced with earnings, and he was tossed as a sex slave to the beasts.

Character Ons: Receiving Anal, giving Oral, massaging, pleasing others. He has no preference when it comes to roughness, as he sees that as the dominant party's decision. He can be gentle and caring, power bottom, slut or he can be straight up raped without a single word spoken before. He sees it as a service to his master, NOT the gladiators, but if they are kept satisfied, they win in the arena, and so the masters benefit.

Character Offs: While he officially has no offs, he prefers not to engage in gore.

Stats

Health: 7
Attack: 2
Defense: 1
Agility: 16

Question... did you mean to have a female pic for this character?...

The Dark Raven

Quote from: bubby on June 06, 2015, 01:22:09 PM
...meow....

Question... did you mean to have a female pic for this character?...

I was wondering the same thing.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

dror

Ah, There are two pictures with the same name in the database... Is it ok now?

Kendra

Quote from: dror on June 06, 2015, 05:07:46 PM
Ah, There are two pictures with the same name in the database... Is it ok now?

yep all good now ;)
I thought you were going for a very effeminate guy  ;D

Quote from: bubby on June 06, 2015, 01:22:09 PM
...meow....

bowchicawowow  >:)

bubby

Quote from: Red Tempest on June 06, 2015, 05:15:31 PM

bowchicawowow  >:)

OMG I WANNA COME SEE YOU WHEN I GET MY EUROPE TRIP NEXT FALL.

Kendra

Quote from: bubby on June 06, 2015, 05:21:16 PM
OMG I WANNA COME SEE YOU WHEN I GET MY EUROPE TRIP NEXT FALL.

OMG!! what nutters are leaving you into Europe?  :o

;D ;D

bubby

Quote from: Red Tempest on June 06, 2015, 06:26:13 PM
OMG!! what nutters are leaving you into Europe?  :o

;D ;D

LOL!.. srly though, I'll PM you about it later. It is actual thing that could actually happen.