So..I got to thinking...Would anyone be interested in A Super-powered Family RP?

Started by Wolfy, September 04, 2011, 03:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Quote from: Foxy Oni on September 09, 2011, 12:09:38 AM
We could also have uncles or aunts, perhaps honorary ones like Ben Grimm in the FF. Or someone dating one of the kids that gets "inducted" into the family.

:P But someone dating them would have to be normal, though..lol. <3 Not that I mind.

Wolfy

Sooo....do to interest in the roles, I think I may make the Twins Triplets instead. <3

Aurora Wayland

Wolfy

So, updated roster:

Grandma:
GrandPa:
(Both age very slowly, so they still look young, if older than mom and dad)
Mother: Foxy Oni
Father: Trey
Aunt:
Uncle:
Triplet 1: Wolfy (Male)
Triplet 2: SweetSacrifice (Female, I assume)
Triplet 3: Aurora (Female)
Older Daughter: Yarac?
Older Daughter's Boyfriend/Girlfriend?:
Younger Son: Kobrakid?

<3

Seems like we have more than enough to start, though.

Sooo...

Name:
Power: (Limit it to one or two, please)
Appearence: (Both Real and Drawn are accepted, as well as Descriptions)
Ons:
Offs:

<3

Wolfy

Oh, and of course if we can. <3 I'd like the RP to not necessarily be about constant sex between family members, but daily life, if that makes sense...although lots and lots of sex is certainly encouraged. <3

Wolfy

FunnyGuy91

*EDITED* Can I go for the Boyfriend without powers?

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Wolfy on September 09, 2011, 09:26:35 AM
Not sure yet..I was going to leave it up to you guys to decide. lol

Has it been decided if they're a public family of costumed super-heroes a la the Fantastic Four and the Incredibles or previously norms just discovering there powers like in Heroes or No Ordinary Family? I lean more towards the former in my personal preference but I'm cool either way.

As for a family name, I was thinking maybe something that sounds like a super-team. Like maybe Royal so they'd be the Royal Family.  Or perhaps the Victors.

Aurora Wayland

yaracyrrah

What she said.

Also: I'd rather my character not already have a boyfriend, so FunnyGuy, maybe you could be dating one of the female triplets instead?

Wolfy

Like the Fantastic Four would be good.

And Yes Funny, you can be the normal boyfriend for one of the triplets, if Yarac doesn't want a boyfriend yet. <3

FunnyGuy91

Wolfy

:p It's up to them. *tosses Funny between the two* Fight! <3

..lol..though he better be willing to share... ;)

Foxy DeVille

Here's my character. Let me know if anything needs to be changed...

Name: Glinda the Good
Personality: Glinda is a true role model to people everywhere, not just as a super-hero but as a wife and mother as well. She is friendly, kind, and giving. Some people think she is a bit old-fashioned but no one doubts her sincerity. That at least is the image Glinda projects. In truth she loves power and glory. She believes having superhuman abilities make her and her family superior to normal people. She secretly does whatever she wants while keeping up her wholesome image.
Power: Glinda is an extremely potent psionic. She can communicate telepathically, project illusions into a target's mind, link someone's senses to her own, intensify emotions, and block memories. Glinda masks the truth of her powers by calling them "magic." She doesn't go into detail about them, claiming her "magic" is a sworn secret.
Appearance:

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 131 lbs.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Platinum

Measurements: 35C-24-35

Ons: Sexual deviance. Glinda loves being as perverse as she can while maintaining her squeaky clean image.
Offs: Vanilla sex.
Likes: Classic movies, show tunes, trashy romance novels, power.
Dislikes: Mere mortals, low class behavior.

Glinda the Good was born Mary Windsor in Aberdeen, South Dakota. The women in her family all had some manner of psychic power and Mary was no different. But she wanted more. Mary honed her powers until she was able to mentally attack her grandmother, mother, and sister, then add their abilities to her own. She was then able to strip them of any memory of the attack or what they had lost. Bored with life in South Dakota, Mary moved to Chicago and decided to use her powers to gain fame. She easily thwarted a bank robbery that had turned into a hostage situation. A little girl asked Mary if she was "a good witch like Glinda." This inspired her to take the name Glinda the Good as her alias.

For years Glinda the Good did heroic deeds throughout the Midwest while clandestinely using her powers for selfish purposes. Then she met another superhuman and found someone she could be herself with. She relocated to his home city and there they established a super-dynasty. Glinda spends a lot of time making sure no matter what her family does that their reputation is intact.

Miyu

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Miyu on September 09, 2011, 10:16:52 PM
I guess I am too late to fill a profile?

I believe there's still room for an aunt, an uncle, and grandparents. With how I wrote my character's history, I'm guessing these would have to be on the father's side. That also gives them the same family name. Speaking of which, any decisions/suggestions on that front besides the ones I offered? Also, what city would this be based? I was thinking maybe a fictional one in honor of the man who invented the first family of super-heroes and call it Excelsior City.

Miyu

Nah I am not good at those rolls lol. Anyways I guess I will bow down good luck everybody ^^

sydney

TreyWalker

Name: Raptor

Personality: Raptor is an unrelenting and unforgiving figure as a super hero. He does what he decides is best and by some is seen as an Anti-Hero. That being said he has done numerous things for the greater good, but he just can't always be trusted to do what a super hero would do. He is cock sure and believes his super powers make him better than most people alive.
Power: Super Human Strength and Accelerated Healing

Appearence: 

Ons: Anal, Recieving Titty Fucking, Orgies, Cum Facials, Sex with Superhumans
Offs: Sex with normal humans

Dislikes: Boring normal life.

Aurora Wayland

kobrakid92

Name: Kurt

Personality: Kurt is mischievous and likes to use his powers mostly for his own benefit. He likes a challenge and a good fight from time to time. He doesn't care what others think and makes sure he knows who likes and dislikes him.
Power: Super speed and temporary invisibility

Appearance: (Currently Searching)

Ons: Light bondage, sex with mortals, sex with super humans
Offs: mutilation, scat, vore, extreme gore

Dislikes: Boring situations, being restricted

yaracyrrah

It looks like folks want a higher degree of misanthropy than I'm in the mood for right now, so I'm going to bow out.  Have fun!

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Yarac Yrrah on September 10, 2011, 07:55:32 PM
It looks like folks want a higher degree of misanthropy than I'm in the mood for right now, so I'm going to bow out.  Have fun!

That's too bad. Having some act as a counter-balance would have been cool.