Adventure Ho! - 5th Edition Campaign (Interest and Revival Thread)

Started by Laughing Hyena, December 09, 2017, 07:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

IC Summary

Our story begins within the continent of Kalin, within the Castle City of Edenia. Standing as a bastion of civilization, it is one of the many that has made use of ancient magic to seal themselves off from the intense threats of monstrous races. The entire city and its surrounding country and farmlands have been sealed away in a powerful barrier. Thus gone are the days when one lived day to day in constant fear of death and destruction from the form of Dragons and Monsters. Civilization has become less prone to dangers of the wild and few venture far from these civilized sections of the kingdom, fearful of the outside world. As the areas beyond the barrier are deemed to be a lost cause overrun and ranged by savage creatures of nightmare and warmongering. Older cities have become ruins to be explored whilst Edenia thrives.

Other bubbled kingdoms exist but they are few and far between, often living in the protection of their own bubbles and communicated with via scrying. However the thirst to escape the boring day to day life still exists. And in the wake of this safety few are willing to find both riches and excitement outside the barrier. Yet, as the powers of magic become more common in the kingdoms and changes the lives of the citizens, new forms of entertainment are invented. And with this advancement another thought comes to mind. Namely in the form of witnessing the bravery and wit of others. All in the name of entertaining others. The means of scrying have made this new venture of entertainment possible to be viewed by those well off in the kingdoms whilst the poor gather in tavern holes to watch the public entertainment. It is scandalous, it is provocative, it is sex personified, it is peril incarnate, and it is glorious.

Annually the kingdoms spark a competition amongst themselves, to have strong willed champions brave the wild outside world and make their mark. Slay wicked beings and perform great deeds, claim ground for your city and be rewarded with money and fame alongside their chosen kingdom and sponsors. That call to adventure comes forth once more. Are you brave enough to venture past the great barriers and into the unknown dangers of the outside world for both profit, fame and the entertainment of others? Well, tis time to prove it.

OOC Summary

Since my last attempt failed utterly (mostly due to overreaching and biting off too much for one fledgling DM) and also because I am far too stubborn to give up on enjoying running, a good DnD Campaign - I have decided to redraft and reignite the ludicrously lewd fan service adventures of the continent of Kalin. I have established several different places worth noting on the last and am integrating a few select gods and goddesses for players to choose from so I have not been completely idle in my absence. The point is, I am still wanting to run a good campaign.

The Important OOC Information

• What is the edition of DnD we will be using? - Fifth Edition.
  • What is the Staring Level of a PC? - Second Level. Just to give some breathing room and potential diversity.
  • What resources and books can we work with? - I would prefer that you stick to the core rulebooks.
  • What kind of character details do you look for? - I prefer anime-esque character designs.
  • How many characters are allowed? - I am allowing five to six characters into the party and no you cannot have two characters.
  • What is the content restrictions? - There is some very tongue in cheek notions. The premise is a fan service type of adventure with common citizens using scrying items to see the ladies in precarious situations. Semi-con molestations, exhibitionism, power perversion and lewd scenarios with monsters and tentacles is to be expected. You can be molested by gelatinous cubes to common orcs and ogres and so on. However personal tastes will be adjusted to so those whom wish to not wind up in the extreme sections can do so. Blood and gore are a thing as it is a DnD Campaign after all, but it is not sexualized and will not be.
  • Hey I was part of the older group! Can I come back in? - Of course. And I encourage other players to come back in.
  • What are the ability score allocation when creating a character? - For simplicity/balance, it is traditional static arrange as desire. 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8.

Do I have your attention still? If so, then please stay a while and we shall talk about fleshing out a character. If you have a question about any races in question, and where they fit in the campaign, ask me. In the meantime I will provide a brief character sheet to fill out.

Name:
Class:
Race:

Personality:
Backstory:

Image: (Make sure said image is of Proper Age)

Character Ons:
Character Offs:

OOC Ons:
OOC Offs:

Quick Stats (For use within the IC thread so the DM can quickly look at your stats.)

HD: ; hp: ; AC: ; Proficiency: ; Saving Throw: ; dmg:

Zaer Darkwail

Is it possible for male adventurers? After all female viewers in cities do want see handsome males as well (and some twisted among them watch said men get molested and fem dominated).

Laughing Hyena

We have another team that could very well be part of that and I have a way for you to join into the main cast if you insist upon being the token male. Anything you'd care to question in regards to setting or anything else in particular Zaer?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I ask are variant humans allowed? Also that what position tieflings (or extend aasimars) hold in the bubble city states? Also considering high scrying tech; is it possible to travel between bubble cities via teleport/teleportation circles?

Laughing Hyena

Tieflings, are essentially the equivalent of gypsies. They move about from place to place peddling wares and entertaining street goers. And yes, teleportation is made use of in order to allow travel from city to city. However you'll find this isn't readily available to common people. Or in this case adventurers that are barely out of the nest. Because of their devilish appearance and because some have a boner for succubus based gimmicks, they make both good adventurers and slavers.

Aasimars, the celestial counterparts to tieflings are far more difficult to pick out of crowd and thus are treated as humans, albeit amazingly beautiful looking specimens. Even if they have a foot in their mouth when speaking they are physically attractive. Hence, targets for slavers.

As for human variants, what do you mean precisely? The +1 to all ability scores or the +1 to two ability scores, a feat and a skill? I'd have to say no to that since that would make humans more appealing to pick from the races. Someone could min, max, with the feat selected and wind up with a +3 to one ability score. Thus getting an 18. Its a can of worms I do not want so easily crossed.

Zaer Darkwail

I meant the variant with +1 to two ability scores, feat and skill proficiency. Ok, with those I can work on some character up :). As question what gods/deities are in use and what role paladins usually serve in the cities?

Laughing Hyena

The pantheon is of my own making. In human civilization the Twins are the most prevalent. Supposedly they are the first mortals to ascend to godhood. A pair of twin siblings in the form of a goddess whom reigns over valor and compassion and a god whom reigns over knowledge and wisdom. Basically the grand basis of what heroes strive to be in these forgotten times.

Paladins in such a stagnant time often are delegated to guard duty in their squiredom, and working their way towards Captain, with some aspiring to be temple guards to the Twin's Cathedral in Edenia, with some of the most valued and trusted (or influential) being Royal Knights to the King and Queen.

It is exceptionally rare that a paladin would take part in the lavish activities of the adventuring competition, but those whom serve the Ruby Maiden (Order of the Maiden) would gladly do so as it promotes the goddesses virtues of beauty and promotion of peace through love. Obviously though, a male paladin would have an even harder time with entering the competition but, one could be selected specifically to represent a noble (or could be the unfortunate victim of a wager from a scandalous noble.)

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, and now last one; what is your favorite instruments (to listen music made from) and which one of them you like listen solo performances of?

Laughing Hyena

ArynDA

I'm certainly interested, although I have less experience with 5e compared to Pathfinder/3.5. Is this a problem and where might I find a site or something to have a look at what I might need to whip up a gal?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, here is link to site which has SDR from 5th edition up; http://engl393-dnd5th.wikia.com/wiki/D%26D_5th_Edition_Wiki

Anyways here comes my char (not sheet yet as wait for approval, then work mythweaver one and add link to it to the name);

Name: Valthos 'Jinx' Mathrael
Class: Bard 2
Race: Tiefling

Personality: A heavy mithril music loving hard partying tiefling matches Valthos way of life, hard music, hard fun and hard work. As tiefling he does not question his heritage; in truth take pride being 'spawn of the devil' himself and he lets it shows in his hardcore mandolin music which carries the 'tainted' presence of his heritage in it. However it's that darkness, evil and the taint....which lures so many listen and watch he and family perform on stage. Macabre, dark, gothic, it's all sort things what is not norm to most cities and so they serve the dish of 'strange' to them. So in sense he is not shameful at all his heritage and same goes to his dark cravings; which can vary between carnal to bloodlust and craving to taste human blood (not practice cannibalism but more as occasional rare spice which he needs tiny drop of sample).
Backstory: Valthos and his family are used to wandering life style and their family all act as performers in their traveling freak circus/caravan which moves once every twenty years from city to another city. Performing music, recruit local talents (or breed them with locals) and then move out so their presence does not grow into stagnant. However he desires bit more than just continue family's centuries honored traditions; to become a bigger star, a star which shines brightly just by itself and not illuminated bright by cooperation of his family. However to get contracts as performer for famous or noble ask besides talent fame and so far easiest source for fame is....to become a adventurer. The career itself is not strange for him or family to consider as among his family tree includes handful adventurers, some famous and successful and some less successful stories which ended with said tiefling disappearing or dying during one the adventures. So inspiring for personal greatness as musician he joins the program with hopes accepted in.....as there has been always demand for male performers for the shows the cities run to sate bored audience, albeit positions are narrow and usually only one token male is added to each group of three or more women.

Quick Stats (For use within the IC thread so the DM can quickly look at your stats.)

HD: 2d8 ; hp: 13 ; AC:13 ; Proficiency:+2 ; Saving Throws: Dexterity, Charisma; dmg: 1d8+2/d10+2

Laughing Hyena

No problem. As Zaer said, I'd suggest 5e srd as a source for information on creating a character and if you need help, just let me know. I am not at my Players Handbook but if we need to go step by step then I shall gladly do so.

ArynDA

Thank you. I'm currently interested in a Warlock, are there special patrons you want to feature in this game or will the normal ones work just fine?

Laughing Hyena

ArynDA

Zaer Darkwail

My char okay Hyena? If so can work on actual sheet for him (albeit there is no fort, ref or will saves in 5th edition).

Laughing Hyena

rikka

I'm both glad and disappointed at this LH.  Glad that it seems you've finally recovered from your slump and decided to continue with this concept.  Though I'm disappointed you were not able to achieve this with the old game and group.  Regardless, I'm happy, and hoping, I would be able to participate in this new game of yours.  Wondering if I could use my old character or do you really prefer a new face?
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Laughing Hyena

I also will freely allow people to come back in whom were part of the previously failed game. Also yes you may use the same character if you wish.

Finally, I am deeply sorry that I failed on the last game. I just couldn't break the writers block and figure all had moved on. I figured it best to start all over and try again. I knew I couldn't please everyone and I tried anyway. It was wrong of me to try and overextend at the cost of the game and wrong of me to do that to my previous players. Intentional or not that was wrong and as a DM I apologize to you rikka and everyone else.

Laughing Hyena

Welcome back Snake.

And Zaer, he seems alright of course since it is technically a valid backstory. I wasn't anticipating a metal gimmick though. And of course with the stagnation and boredom of the populace they would be hungry for something new. I forgot the ability score selection mechanics and it is traditional.

rikka

Name: Jalna
Class: Rogue
Race: Human

Personality: Jalna is an optimistic person, even after what she had gone through up to this point and tends not to let a bad day get her down.  She is quite open and approachable, willing to help out if given the chance. In spite of what she is, an aspiring assassin at that, she wouldn't give a second in helping those in need, especially those weak and downtrodden.  Although she works in a assassin guild, she dreams of bringing low or stamping out evildoers, especially those who prey on the weak.  Unfortunately she herself is weak at the moment, she needs to work hard in order to get stronger in order to achieve her secret goal.  Finally, Jalna has become sort of masochist no thanks to her 'training' finding gratification in imperil situations.  Of course if her life is on the line she would everything to get out of such a pinch.

Backstory: As an orphan, Jalna was taken in by a guild of assassins who have great use for the likes of her.  Besides becoming perfect operatives in a myriad of mission, the female members become sexual outlets of their male peers.  In fact training always emphasize the possibility of capture and torture and female trainees have to experience actual nonconsensual situations from their male trainers.  Jalna eventually endured and prevailed in her trials and formally became part of her new, if not unusual, family.  Shortly after, the higher ups of the guild summoned her and chosen her for a special mission.  That is to participate in the 'game' annually sponsored by Castle City of Edenia.  Her reaction was quite mixed.  Sure she is well aware of the 'game' and what kind of 'entertainment' it entails, and it has been quite known throughout the guild that they send female members to it on occasions but she never imagine that get chosen so soon.  While she had her doubts, she could not go against the wishes of her guild leaders and reluctantly accepted the honor, er, mission.

Character O/O: Jalna really has no say on the matter when at the mercy of her captors and whatever perverted or sadistic plans they have in store for her.  Though she has already experience being chained, tied, and whipped as well as being taken advantage of and sexually tortured in such situations, especially during her 'training'.  Due to this, she has developed a perverse outlook on such things and greatly gets off on such experiences.  She does however wish not her beauty be marred nor subjected to mutilation or other terrible gory fates.

OOC O/O: Chained and tied up preferably spread eagle, coupled with non-consensual situations, tentacles, slimes, light torture.  I could tolerate impregnation by monsters (those that lay eggs) and futa-enemies.  No to scat and guro.

HD: 2d8; hp: 13 ; AC: 14; Proficiency: +2 Acrobatics +5, Sleight of hand +5, Stealth +5, Perception +4, Deception +4, Persuasion +4; Saving Throw: S+1 D+5 C+0 I+1 W+2 Ch+2 ; Dmg: Shortsword (P/melee) +5 1d6+3 Dart (P/20/60) +5 1d4+3 Dagger (P/20/60) +5 1d4+3 Longsword +3 1d8+1

Ons/Offs

Laughing Hyena

That's nice. Seems you upgraded her look. Hope you aren't squeamish around slimes. <3 ;) \

PS - Please bear in mind that when making characters I am not looking for evil characters. Or ones willing to sabotage the group.

rikka

No prob with slimes.  And she not that kind of evil character nor will she do anything to jeopardize the group.  She is rather like an eye candy for the perverted higher up guild members who can't wait to see her in action.  >:)

Ons/Offs

JoanieSappho

Any objections to halflings or other smaller characters, so I can hit my size kink?

Laughing Hyena

Im a fan of size play myself. Be they shortstack halflings/dwarves or tiny fairies I have a thing for it.

JoanieSappho

Yay! I'll be doing the sheet in the morning, but I'm thinking an innocent little cleric with a very sinful body.
Also, I know you said core books, but you also said female only, so could I talk you into letting me use the ghostwise subrace from the Sword Coast Guide? Nothing else not-core, just that.

Partly for the fact the subrace bonus is +wis, but also because the other ability will let her talk (to one nearby person, at least) while her mouth is full. Which is probably going to be often.  :P

Laughing Hyena

By means of telepathy of course. I was about to ask why but you answered it well enough. You gave a legitimate role playing reason for it and it probably is gonna be useful. And I ask myself "do I wanna be an absolute stickler for the rules or have players that have fun."

So Im allowing just that. As for why I said no to the human variant, again it was for balance reasons.

But since you are wanting a cleric I am going to have to discuss more with you on your patron god or goddess. Ask me what you'd like to learn and I'll say such.

PS - I did say female only of course. However Zaer made a good point but Im quite adamant about it being just one male. Also the whole fun vs rules mentality kicked in.

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on December 09, 2017, 11:19:51 PM
By means of telepathy of course. I was about to ask why but you answered it well enough. You gave a legitimate role playing reason for it and it probably is gonna be useful. And I ask myself "do I wanna be an absolute stickler for the rules or have players that have fun."

So Im allowing just that. As for why I said no to the human variant, again it was for balance reasons.

But since you are wanting a cleric I am going to have to discuss more with you on your patron god or goddess. Ask me what you'd like to learn and I'll say such.

Yeah, part of me wants it for boosting spellcasting, but just as much the ability to have her beg (well, at first) for her captor to stop even while he's halfway down her throat just gives me all these ideas. Or if her mouth is otherwise occupied. She's going to start absolutely innocent and clueless, but I hope/expect that to be changed very roughly and enthusiastically.

As for gods, ones that would have a heavy focus on healing and, preferably, celibacy.
I want my cute little halfling to be ruined in as many ways as possible.

Laughing Hyena

I can work with that. The domains of life and protection would be an easy pairing to make, and for a goddess of marriage and fertility it would easily make sense. And as for whom claims such a position in my pantheon, that would be the Ruby Maiden for humans. Otherwise known as the Maiden of Light, she expects chastity from those of her priests and knights until the sacred vows of matrimony. Her domains are Light, Life, and Protection. 

As for halflings, another lesser Goddess is Yolanda. The Matron Goddess of Halflings and whilst more of a patron of motherhood she does have her followers that wander to spread her teachings. She is the one whom instilled such love for the everyday and humble lives in halflings but gave them such courage that can surpass taller folk. Her priestesses are meant to be chaste for life as their vows and bodies are meant to be kept immaculate for their children. They essentially are priest-wives to Yolanda (Yes the priestesses become fertile without the need of men via ritual). Her domains are Life, Nature and Zeal.

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on December 09, 2017, 11:49:29 PM
I can work with that. The domains of life and protection would be an easy pairing to make, and for a goddess of marriage and fertility it would easily make sense. And as for whom claims such a position in my pantheon, that would be the Ruby Maiden for humans. Otherwise known as the Maiden of Light, she expects chastity from those of her priests and knights until the sacred vows of matrimony. Her domains are Light, Life, and Protection. 

As for halflings, another lesser Goddess is Yolanda. The Matron Goddess of Halflings and whilst more of a patron of motherhood she does have her followers that wander to spread her teachings. She is the one whom instilled such love for the everyday and humble lives in halflings but gave them such courage that can surpass taller folk. Her priestesses are meant to be chaste for life as their vows and bodies are meant to be kept immaculate for their children. They essentially are priest-wives to Yolanda (Yes the priestesses become fertile without the need of men via ritual). Her domains are Life, Nature and Zeal.

Definitely the latter.
Now, to decide if I go for young and innocent, or an older, more mature but just as physically innocent woman ... admittedly, I have more pictures of the latter.

Laughing Hyena

Whatever you feel more comfortable with though I am partial to in between the two. Yolanda's priest wives are quite beautiful by the way. (even if they are very innocent)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on December 09, 2017, 09:32:01 PM
And Zaer, he seems alright of course since it is technically a valid backstory. I wasn't anticipating a metal gimmick though. And of course with the stagnation and boredom of the populace they would be hungry for something new. I forgot the ability score selection mechanics and it is traditional.

Ok, so 27 point buy char gen. Anyways yeah, went for metal gimmick with mandolin as I do like metal/rock music and you like mandolins :). Idea is for me dig youtube videos whenever he starts performing or use some grander bard spells with his music. Overall aiming though for the college of valor bard (sounds most 'metal/rock' college and College of Swords would been my main choice and more so I would had been able to play same career/char concept as Haer'Dalis from Baldur's Gate II, but not a core college).

InoshimaLance

I was wondering if an intersex male was up for the challenge?

I see that the story so far (by how the thread went) had only one male. I wanna play an intersex character (that said, a male with a vagina instead), but is your rp so I wanted to ask if that was possible. To add my char and have him pass through the same situations as the ladies. If that is not an option, is ok, I'll be hunting elsewhere. Thanks.

Snake

I'd ilke to play my herm/futa girl if that's at all possible.

Laughing Hyena

Im sorry Lance, but I going to pass on that. Im not really into the idea of it. Futa/herm is my limit but not that. Secondly Im going to be reinforcing my stance on it being a female team. If you want the token male stance. Snake, understand that there would only be one "token male". I wouldn't wanna have to pick between you and Zaer.

Snake

Hmm eh I can still do it even as a female: teh Alter Self spell is awesome in 5e for that :3

Or it would be if I didn't have to de-power the char I've already made back to Lvl 2 from 4

Laughing Hyena

Nothing prevents it.

But the premise is a team of female adventurers getting into risqué shenanigans and fan service for an audience. So Im going to press that matter.

Snake

Same as last time basically? That still works. It's not a big deal to depower chars in 5e really it's just like knocking off an ability or spell slot really. XD  I'll have something by tomorrow.

ArynDA

Name: Tezhiyaxi "Tez"
Class: Warlock (Patron: Archfey)
Race: Aasimar

Personality: Tez is a free-spirited girl with a less than substantial knowledge of the world. She currently works to help out has many people she can in having fun with their lives, while also trying to introduce choice and greater freedoms when possible. Tez doesn't really care too much for rules in place and often tries to handle everything in the moment unless someone else takes over with a plan, although she tries to limit any potential damage she can while it's on the table.

Backstory: Tez was born to a relatively sheltered life for her early life, not really having the opportunity to do much outside the small home she was in until she ran away and was picked up by a small cult. The cult she was brought into was exactly what she wanted in life, personal freedom! The cult was primarily made up of female members and it focused on freedom and nature, so quite often members were enjoying their freedom with each other or doing more than hugging trees. Overtime Tez began to feel an odd connection in the place and began to seek it out, it brought her to places she didn't know of and had her do many confusing things that she didn't fully understand, it was then that she unknowingly entered into a contract with an outside patron. Overtime, the pact began to influence her drive to explore and find out more in the world. When the opportunity to sign up for the game came around, she took it in a heart beat for the chance to go out and explore.

Quick Stats

HD:d8 ; hp:? ; AC:? ; Fort:? , Ref:? , Will:? ; atk:? ; dmg:?

(Bleh. Sorry if it's not the greatest or anything. Making a concrete backstory and personality is definitely one of my weak points. Let me know what's wrong with it or anything so I might be able to make it more fitting.)

Laughing Hyena

ArynDA

Laughing Hyena

ArynDA

Laughing Hyena

So a tiefling bard, a human rogue, and an aasimar warlock thus far.

Zaer Darkwail

So need a front liner. Hyena is College of Sword okay to you (linked above)? It's not core but as seen so far you approve things outside core if you approve it. Also would turn my bard able be front liner in level or two.

Laughing Hyena

How would a sword swallowing or knife juggling bard fit into a heavy metal trope?

Zaer Darkwail

Perhaps with bit reflavor (change gained weapon profiency) this below could be his bard weapon of choice (2h);

JoanieSappho

Trying to find an image and settle on a character, but this isn't really working for me.

Don't consider me a sure thing, so if anyone else wants to do a cleric, go right ahead.

Laughing Hyena

Alright then. I had a small think on it beyond the rule of cool and the intended balance. I deeply enjoy your characters Zaer even if they clash with what I intend for concept or such. I enjoy how creative you are, I enjoy what you bring to the table. And I trust you enough not to abuse the hell out of this. Thus Im allowing it. And I can work with this backstory.

Substitute two handed style over two weapon, replace scimitar proficiency with battle axe and we are good as gold. Your flourishes are essentially guitar riffs.

Joanie, how can I help you?

Zaer Darkwail

Thanks a lot for approving the but customized college :). Start working to finish the sheet today.

Laughing Hyena

Theres still three people or so that are readily willing to set foot into the rather ludicrous world.

Zaer Darkwail

Updated the charsheet in first page include link to my charsheet on mythweavers (and mini details).

Snake

Name: Remi Zeitzev
Class: Fighter
Race: Human (Variant)

Personality: She's slow to trust due to some events in her past that involved a betrayal that ended with alot of her friends dying or being captured by an enemy force. However, she prefers to facedown the problems head on and favors a direct approach to dealing with them. Remi has seen too many people follow strict rules and regulations straight into being wound up in the grasp of tyrants with no escape. Remi doesn't swear fealty to anyone she thinks may turn on those they employ or would send them into something that's obviously suicide. Remi values her friends beyond what one may think; to the point she won't leave one behind in a fight no matter what the odds may seem to be. If forced to go; she'd return to at least collect their remains. She isn't perfect though, Remi doesn't respect anyone that isn't a proven warrior in her eyes (or competent in other fields outside of the warrior ethos, recognizing that others have their places).

Backstory: Remi was born as the daughter of a well-respected mercenary leader and practically grew up with a sword in hand and learned to kill early in life. It built up an endurance against the horrors of combat and war, in the group she grew up in, Remi wasn't coddled. She was never really treated like a girl, even by her mother and as a result never developed much in the way of feminine wiles. As she grew up she went along with every mission and always earned her own piece of the reward pie. That was until an employer sold the group out to their private rival after hiring them to launch guerrila raids on the opposing merchant's caravans to hamper business.

The betrayal came in the form of the rival reinforcing their defenses and anticipating an ambush; having been filled in by their client. What had gone on behind the scenes was that the two merchants had come to an agreement to go into business together instead of working against each other. The Mercenaries were just a loose end that had to go; the ambush turned into a counter ambush that resulted in alot of the group dead or scattered. Their back broken as a respected group, they all dispersed into the world ot find other groups to join or find a peaceful life.  Remi herself was captured as a "prize" at the age of about 16 as a "child soldier" and treated like a beast of burden the entire time. When she as 18 she escaped by murdering the guard that monitored her cell and stole his uniform and equipment.

She has spent the last 5 years searching for the members that sher remembered but to little avail. That was when she heard about the "offer" that was put out, maybe she'd find them if she partook?

Character On's: Unsure, she's only had negative experiences with it in the past.
Character Offs: Oversize penetration, Bestiality, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Guro, Life threatening non-con
OOC On's: Bestiality, Tentacles (especially "tentacle hell/pits"), Slime monsters, Semi-con/Dub-con, Oral, Vore for the sake of sexy times (if that makes sense), impregnation/oviposition
OOC Offs": Oversize penetration, toliet play stuff, Character death (It's a pain to redo new chars or depower the ones I have on a roster), orcs,

(Honestly feel free to throw her Off's at her but please respect the ooc ones.)

Quick Stats

Measurements: 38F-23-34

HD: 2d10+4; hp: 20; AC: 18; Proficiency: All armors, shields, weapons; Saves: Str: +5, Dex: +1, Con +4, Int +2, Wis +0 Cha -1 ; dmg: Longsword: 1d8+3, Club 1d4+3, Light Crossbow 1d8+3

Laughing Hyena

Looks amazing so far Snake. Least we have a fighter this time. ^_^

Snake

Whoo. Just to be clear: the pic is Kim Yumi from Freezing; she's 23 years old. Just to get it out there.

Laughing Hyena

Much appreciated. Those whom have started this, may of course make a full blooded character sheet to add to their brief one thus far.

Snake

Laughing Hyena

I forgot to add this on things. I would like it if you added your in character on's and offs and for the sake of not pressing buttons, your ooc ons and offs.

Hexed

Laughing Hyena

Hexed

Thanks!

Hmmm. To reoffer schoolgirl warlock or to dig out a gnome monk or barbarian...

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Hexed on December 11, 2017, 06:28:30 PM
Thanks!

Hmmm. To reoffer schoolgirl warlock or to dig out a gnome monk or barbarian...

How about schoolgirl cleric?

rikka

Ons/Offs

Hexed

A healer huh... And I thought a cleric was already offered? Or did I misread something?

Laughing Hyena

Joanie has decided to back out for the moment since she cannot make the concept she wanted work. Anyway, if you don't want a cleric, I also can suggest paladin as well. That works with the innocent girl gimmick as well. ^_^

Chulanowa

I'll happily pick up a cleric if we need one; I've got a few ideas for exactly that  ;D

Hexed

Was peeking at the guides to clerics and druids, although druids do have that whole turn into animal thing going against them. :D

Given the variety of domans I bet a all cleric party could handle most standard challenges, even if not being the best at them. I'd not realized the clerics were so capable.

Saw a comment on monk dips for a rather nice unarmored cleric deal too. So while I fiddle with choices I've a few pics. We'll see which folks like more! And yeah, each one would be a different kind of build. :D

rikka

Ons/Offs

Chulanowa

I'll fight ya for it  ;D Or could do dual shorty healers.

Mmmm, Alfie. Also mmm, Anzka art.

Hexed

Ehh. Halfling, Gnome. Close enough. :D

I'd like to point out while I know at least one of those pics is a halfling they all showed up when searching gnome! :D

Hmm. A duel between shortstack healers? Could they even reach one another with slaps past their squished together boobs?

Chulanowa

Quote from: Hexed on December 11, 2017, 08:47:01 PM
Ehh. Halfling, Gnome. Close enough. :D

I'd like to point out while I know at least one of those pics is a halfling they all showed up when searching gnome! :D

Hmm. A duel between shortstack healers? Could they even reach one another with slaps past their squished together boobs?

It's the journey that's important, really. You're going gnome? I can content myself with halfling or dwarf easy, then  ;D

...Unless we want a sexy kobold? Aarakocra? -looks around-

Laughing Hyena

I promise to keep things to the core but if there is unearthed arcana and if theres a good roleplaying potential, as Zaer can attest to, I make exceptions to my rules.

Personally I am a fan of the whole bust to bust cleric rivals idea. Shortstack healers sounds amazing.

But no one has to compete with each other if they do not want to or want to try something else. Anyway, I am not certain kobolds would be so readily welcomed in such a isolated and potentially xenophobic culture. Much less the bird men of the monster manuals. There's reasons for why the current civilizations of Kalin used barriers to keep themselves isolated from the wilds.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on December 11, 2017, 09:18:16 PM
I promise to keep things to the core but if there is unearthed arcana and if theres a good roleplaying potential, as Zaer can attest to, I make exceptions to my rules.

Personally I am a fan of the whole bust to bust cleric rivals idea. Shortstack healers sounds amazing.

But no one has to compete with each other if they do not want to or want to try something else. Anyway, I am not certain kobolds would be so readily welcomed in such a isolated and potentially xenophobic culture. Much less the bird men of the monster manuals. There's reasons for why the current civilizations of Kalin used barriers to keep themselves isolated from the wilds.

Shorties it is, then!

-pets my kobolds- Someday, my little lizardy lovelies... someday...

Laughing Hyena

Trust me, I do love me some kobolds. *rubs chin and continues writing a few things down*

ArynDA

Crap. I'mma have to drop from this D=. Lotta stuff's been coming up on my end that makes this a little less probable for me to consistently be able to do. Sorry!

Laughing Hyena

rikka

Sorry for you to go.

Well, looks like the arcane spellcaster slot is open.

Ons/Offs

Chulanowa

Muse

Good morning.  Welcome back L.H. 

*Peeks*  Am I too late? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

This is Westmarch game Muse, you can't be late from joining one :)

Edit; Sorry, mixed up with another game with above :P

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Muse on December 12, 2017, 07:02:59 AM
  Good morning.  Welcome back L.H. 

*Peeks*  Am I too late?

No you are not Muse. You have a character in mind?

Sumara

Greetings fellow adventurers!  I've been following this thread for awhile now, but I was only just approved to join the forums.  As such, this is the first time I can truly express my interest.

I have three years of experience with DnD 5.0, as I started with Next (5.0 beta).  In that time, I have both played and DMed for many sessions, including having done a year long campaign of my own from the ground up.  Though I may be a bit rusty as I haven't played since my multiple groups disbanded several months ago, I'm more than raring to have another go at it!  The fan service part is just a plus on the cake for me hehe.

That said, I just want to verify that there is room left for another adventurer and possibly what the current layout of the party is? 

Looking back, it looks like we don't really have a front line character?  In that case, perhaps I could play a Drow agility fighter (possibly and eldritch knight, I've never actually played one of those!  Though in the Adventurer's guide, there's also the Bladesinger but I don't recall if it's available for Drow.  It's not core though, so allowing it is up to you).  Possible reference pic:
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Laughing Hyena

First of all, welcome to elliquiy. Im glad to see a new face here and Im happy to see new interest in the thread. Yes we are short on fighters and front liners. With maybe Zaer's character being the exception eventually.

Sumara

Great!  I'll do up a more in-depth character sheet and see if you're okay with it before fully developing the character.
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Snake

Sumara

Quote from: Snake on December 12, 2017, 04:23:52 PM
and Mine LH! Remi's a frontliner :3

Oh that's right, sorry about that, I forgot about that one.  Maybe I'll go with paladin instead then, just so we don't have two fighters.
On/Off Scroll

Laughing Hyena

Sumara

Name: Sumara Farrowynn
Class: Paladin
Race: Drow
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1426152

Personality:
In her youth, Sumara was quite the promiscuous young woman who typically surrounded herself with the servants of her house as well as the young nobles of other houses.  Through these experimental orgies, she learned that there was nothing more panty wetting than hearing the muffled moans and screams of the gagged, as well as being bound up quite nicely.  It didn't matter to her whether it was another partner or herself, she loved it all just the same.  Not only that but she had no problems showing off her body, and dressed in quite a bit of revealing clothing.

These days, Sumara doesn't actively seek sexual encounters, they just sort of happen to her.  She has since adopted a more conservative wardrobe that protects her while keeping her figure, though she had to settle with a battle skirt instead of proper armored leggings, as she hasn't been able to find a blacksmith who was willing to make them for her and she really isn't sure why.  Despite this, Sumara is a lover of lingerie, and still prefers to keep up her expensive tastes as well as be a bit ambitious about what her fellow travelers decide to wear underneath.  One thing she has really been trying to hide is the amount of masturbation she does during the night.  The drow woman hopes that it is enough to deter her body from wanting a proper session, though she finds it increasingly harder to satisfy herself in such ways.  Not to mention she can't help but look over her sleeping comrades in a less than ladylike fashion...   

Backstory:
250 years ago, Sumara Farrowynn was born to the Matriarch of House Farrowynn in Menzoberranzan.  As the first born, she was the designated heir of the fledgling house and was expected to carry on the ruthlessness of her mother.  Yet in her youth, she cared little for politics, preferring to spend her days in great orgies with her servants as well as throwing extravagant parties for the younger members of the other households. Whether in the extravagant castle of her household, in the quiet mountainous resorts, or simply spread wide on the luxurious beaches, her parties were long and everyone partied hard.  Yet due to her reckless, carefree nature, she let some rather important strategic secrets about her house slip during several party orgies, and as a result, the rival houses were able to undermine House Farrowynn's efforts to climb to the top.  With little doubt about who blabbed, Sumara was summarily berated by her mother and sent packing, having to fend for herself until she was ready to become the actual heir of the household. 

Eventually, Sumara left the paradise her kind inhabited as she really could not find acceptance anywhere.  No one trusted a blabbermouth, that was for sure, and with nothing left for her back home, she began her journeys.  In her early days, she continued her fantasies of sleeping around quite a bit, eager to taste the races of the surface.  Yet as the years went on, this personality could not last.  The young drow had many occasions of being accosted by strangers, whether it was to rob her, trick her into doing what they wanted, grope her in public, or even flipping up her battle skirt in the middle of a crowd.  Unlike her position back home where she tended to be the one accosting others, she found that she didn't like being on the receiving end of these things and so she sought out a way to protect herself.  This led her to the Order of the Ruby Maiden, whose ideals she either accepted or was easily convinced to adopt. 

Though she has grown quite a bit since she left her homeland, Sumara still believes she has to grow more before she can return to her household and take her rightful place as the heir.

Image:

Character Ons: Bondage (primarily gagging, and binding), Multiple Partners, Vaginal/Anal
Character Offs: Most other things

OOC Ons: Bondage, Ecchi/Fan Service galore, Breath play (primarily through covering the nostrils and mouth), Full non-con, clothed sex, lingerie
OOC Offs: Impregnation, Oviposition, Toilet stuff, Excessive blood, Gore during hentai scenes, Beastiality, Piercings

Quick Stats

HD: 2d10+2; hp: 20; AC: 19; Proficiency: Athletics, History, Insight, Perception, Persuasion; Saving Throw: Wisdom, Charisma; dmg: 1d8+2 or 1d6+2
On/Off Scroll

Laughing Hyena

I have a few changes in question to the drow elves, I shall be PMing you shortly.

Muse

Hail and well met, Sumara.  Welcome to Elliquiy. 

Ill review the other concepts in the next day o so and see what I'd liket o offer, L.H., but off of the top of my head, do you ahve a bladesigner? 

Alternatively, an elven wizard who really, acutaly is a focused caster? 

Something I don't do very often, but I have the image of a lovely maiden standing on the side of the battlefield, with neither weapons nor armor, floating a crystal sphere between her hands to guide arcane energies across the field. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Sumara

Thanks for the support, guys!  I'm really enjoying myself very much!

I mentioned a bladesinger in one of my posts but I don't believe anyone is one.  In fact, it is not part of the core rulebook, so that is something you have to discuss with Hyena.  I believe someone wanted to be a warlock but they backed out, so I don't think we have a dedicated spellcaster.
On/Off Scroll

Muse

Sumara

Alright so I've overhauled my character's personality and backstory so that she isn't as moody or brooding and made it far more lighter toned. 
On/Off Scroll

Zaer Darkwail

Welcome to Elliquiy Sumara :). In case of arcane casters my char is a bard (so by default they get lots spells known and have wide list of spells), but overall my bard will focus on buffs and heals and some few selected crowd control/debufs and attack spells which fit for bard who goes wage in melee combat regular basis and swing axe around.

Sumara

Thanks Zaer!  Right, that makes sense.  We just don't have any squishy mages yet is what I'm saying.  I think.
On/Off Scroll

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah and nothing wrong with dedicated caster who can prepare spells and perhaps focus more on the blasting aspect of it (warlock would fit or as offensive focused wizard or sorcerer). Bard is overall bit jack of all trades trope and even with lots spells known I cannot cover everything.

rikka

So we have four confirmed players?

-Drow Paladin
-Tiefling Bard
-Human Fighter
-Human Rogue

We definitely need a cleric-type and mage-type.

Ons/Offs

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: rikka on December 13, 2017, 12:38:13 AM
So we have four confirmed players?

-Drow Paladin
-Tiefling Bard
-Human Fighter
-Human Rogue

We definitely need a cleric-type and mage-type.

Agreed!

Chulanowa

Muse

Muse

Zaer Darkwail

Some I did find (not elf neccesary but some could hide their ears);

Pics

Muse

*Grins*  Those have all got a lot of potential... 

Which do you like best, Zaer? 

I'm currently seriously thinking about the blond girl with no orb or anything else.  : )

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Muse on December 13, 2017, 02:30:37 AM
Thsi is what i've found so far when saerching for Anime Elf Girl Orb. 

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/94/54/8f/94548fc096926c8c3625455577144a31.jpg

Anyone have a good alternative?

Do an anime elf without the orb, or have a separate picture for the orb.

Zaer Darkwail

Blond elf girl with sword is good pick but myself I am biased on blood elf pic (the elf mage with arcane eye floating and wearing crimson robes). But also like the hooded elf girl with glowing sphere in the nature setting as well. I like the catgirl with her orb; she looks adorable as she seems hide behind her sphere ;). Albeit she's not elf and may need GM bias to allow tabaxi race (she so called official 'cat people' race in DnD). Unless go with custom race or just give stats of other race but apply cat/feline physical traits (could make variant from halfling).

Muse

Laughing Hyena

Muse

Oh, you’re right  The cat girl (top right) is really adorable. 

Would a tabaxi or some other form of cat girl be okay? 

The elf girl in the second row, first from the right is really nice too, and a bit more anime. 

Muse

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Muse on December 13, 2017, 02:59:54 AM
Oh, you’re right  The cat girl (top right) is really adorable. 

Would a tabaxi or some other form of cat girl be okay? 

The elf girl in the second row, first from the right is really nice too, and a bit more anime.

How about a human that was touched by magic and was given an appearance curse by a vindictive wizard?

the third one is nice

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/29/5f/2e/295f2eabe56c38a6d89217025db37f30.jpg

Zaer Darkwail

A appearance curse could be explanation as well for animal traits or other odd traits for otherwise human looking wizard (or accident in magical experimenting with polymorph spell/wand). Tieflings can make fine wizards as well, they get bonus to Int after all.

Chulanowa

Fair warning, I'm not sure if i can find any anime-style fill-ins for gnomes, halflings, or dwarves... I'll try to hit as close to center as i can on that though  ;D All else fails, meh... I'll just htrow out a goblin and you'll deal with it, i'm sure.  XD

Laughing Hyena

I'll understand at least. Or I'll give you the kobold for the sake of anime.

rikka

Ons/Offs

Chulanowa

Hexed

Lizard bobs are good at times! 

Mostly stated up so when home should be able to toss up.  It ahhh wound up a druid/monk though.

Snake

Chulanowa

Hmmm. Well, I'm still deciding on which of the
two
sets
of Gnomepics I want to go with, but, other than t hat the cleric of life (luck, and lolipops!) is done! if that doesn't work, i do have a goblin
plan B

Also, so far only one deity has been mentioned out of a pantheon? Am I free to just grab something out of the PHB, or come up with my own, or do you have a comprehensive list somewhere, Hyena?

Name: Wren Bushberry
Race: Rock Gnome
Class: Cleric

Personality: Wren is always eager to help. Her faith leads her to charity, works of healing, and bringing peace. I mean sure sometimes bringing peace requires to you lay about with a hammer briefly, but that's what the healing is for! She's cheerful, often underfoot, and chatty. She idolizes her goddess and seeks to emulate the deity, as best as she can. Doesn't actually mind short jokes, if you don't mind having your bootlaces tied together. She's not very worldly, and is often surprised by the way things are outside the temple walls and at times have difficulty with the notion that her faith is not everyone's "one true way."

Background: The Abbess says that Wren was delivered to the temple in a crate of turnips. Wren knows its not true, but the story makes her laugh so she repeats it anyway. She doesn't actually know where she comes from anyway, so what difference does it make? What matters is that the gnome was a foundling raised among the servants of the Temple of (Insert_Deity_Here). She learned the names of every saint, every bishop, and every other acolyte. The stories of the gods took her to sleep each night and the bells woke her up every morning. She would have been just any other acolyte, sweepign hte flagstones and passing out alms, had it not been for the pilgrimage to the shining Fountain. In the stories, it was where the goddess had once tread the earth, and holy waters sprang up, creating a lush garden around a supposedly bottomless healing spring. Among the other worshippers, Wren knelt to cup the water... and was pulled in!

It was reportedly hours until she surfaced. Witnesses say she simply walked out of the pool without a ripple, her eyes glowing with the same color as the waters. Unlike the turnip story, Wren believes that; she remembers surfacing on the other side of the pool in a faraway realm, where a soft, warm voice taught her of the Goddess and her ways and the need for her hand in the world today. The Abbess called it a miracle, and immediately began arranging full training for Wren.

Now, Wren is prepared to venture outside the bubble of her city. Her goddess has not forgotten nor abandoned the world beyond, after all, and it's Wren's calling to bring Her message back to the world outside! and of course, these other adventurers are going to need guidance and healing as well! Wren is ready to nurture them to their fullest potential in any way she can!

Character Ons: Wren is almost totally naive about sex. That said, she's felt attraction to both men and women and has lots of questions and a gnomish level of curiosity
Character Offs: See above; probably not that into violent / extremely rough stuff.
OOC Ons: Size difference, futa, some bestiality (fuzzy blink dogs? Awesome! Gnarly warthogs? Not so much. Bugs? Yech!), some tentacles (
This is fine
), multiple partners, having Wren learn "new" and "interesting" things.
OOC Offs: Absurd size difference (what's a gnome going to do with your two-foot dick, anyway, use it as a hat?), "hard" noncon (coercion / dubcon is fine), most tentacles (
No thanks
), cervical penetration, pain/torture/gore, effluvia.

Laughing Hyena

I understand the process of character creation is the longest part but I hope that you find the wait to be worth it in the end.

Muse

Quote from: rikka on December 13, 2017, 05:18:39 AM
In anime, kobolds are usually portrayed as dog-like.  Well, that aside here's a image I found.  Too bad it's signed.

Oh, you mean pre-third edition kobolds?  nice.  :P 

Muse

Laughing Hyena

So it looks like we have almost everyone ready. Im feeling rather good about all this despite everything. ^_^

rikka

Ons/Offs

Hexed

Bleh. This be the part I hate! Later then wanted but found myself just staring at the doc trying to dig out words. :(

Name: Waywocket
Class: Druid 1, Monk 1
Race: Forest Gnome

Personality: Naive, not used to things outside her small druidic enclave. Very curious and quite willing to try just about anything at least once. If she sets her mind on something she'll do her damndest to do it, can be a touch hardheaded in regards to something she's trying to do.

Backstory: The daughter of druids within the town of Edenia she grew up among a small community that cared for the parks and bits of safeguarded woodlands. While the bustle of the city was always in the background it wasn't something that caught the young gnome's attention, instead she wandered what woods they had or spent her time up at a nearby monestary watching and learning from the monks. It was quite a surprise to her when she was dragged out of the deeper parts and stuck in a dress before being sent off to Adventure. The reasoning for the head of her druidic order as well as the head of the monestary she was learning at eludes her. But there must be much to learn out in the unprotected wilds. Even if it was rather mean of them to just send her out without even asking her.

Character Ons: Exhibition, foreplay, alchohol
Character Offs: Torture, scat, impregnation

OOC Ons: Non-con, Groups,
OOC Offs: Torture, Scat, Impregnation (Longterm)

Quick Stats

HD: 2d8 ; hp: 15 ; AC: 14 ; Proficiency: Religion, Perception, Survival, Medicine ; Saving Throw: Int, Wis ; dmg: 1d4+2 b,

Laughing Hyena

That should be everyone I believe? Minus Muse of course. Thus I'll start setting things up to where we can start playing.

Sumara

On/Off Scroll

Laughing Hyena

Sumara

Thankfully as a pally I don't have to get too in-depth with the spells hehe.
On/Off Scroll

Laughing Hyena

Indeed. Anyway I wonder if Muse's character is complete so far. I believe he is the only one left.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Sumara on December 15, 2017, 04:10:37 AM
Thankfully as a pally I don't have to get too in-depth with the spells hehe.

Aye, just buff spell and if any good smite spells then memorize them :).

Laughing Hyena

If anyone has objections or suggestions otherwise, I was thinking to place the main threads into the NC Exotic Systems.

rikka

Ons/Offs

Sumara

On/Off Scroll

Muse

Hi.  :)  My thursdays are crazy busy these days.  LEt's see how fast I can put on the finishing touches!

Muse

Name: Leshana Silverfrond
Class: Wizard (Aburation Specialist) 2
Race:  High Elf

Personality:  Vivacious, optimistic, and idealistic, a maiden determined to be more than a pampered princess wed to some centuries old count. 
Backstory:  Raised as part of one of seven great houses in a treetop comunity of elves residing in this nation, Leshana studdied magic and swordplay as a matter of tradition.  Her family had no expectaiton that she would ever use any of it for anything beyond self defense, amusement, and the occasioanl comunity service.  Bethrothed at the tender age of twenty to the two century old widdower Count Valorian Flavial, Leshana was told she could expect to be wed within a year of taking her adult name. 
  Again, something they didn't really expect ehr to do--at least not until around a century old. 
  Leshana is having none of it!  Powre for it's own sake is waisted.  What strength she has achieved should be put to work bettering the lot of all goodly folk.  And if she has a chance to be like her favorite celebrity adventurer's in the process, well... 
  That would be glorious! 
  At twenty five, Leshana took her adult name, an arcane focus--a rose quartz orb--and some other useful gear and appleid to an adventuring company! 

Character Ons:  Leshana is quite sexualy inocent, but this is not a sign of repression.  She is very curious and exited. 
Character Offs:  Leshana is dubious about being with men, mostly because she has no desire to retire from the adventuring life she's just barely begun to rasie a babe!   She doesnt' feel any atachment to her fiance, and only the slightest tremors of obligation. 

OOC Ons:  Non Con--with a focus on forced pleasure and emotional surender prefered.  Virgins loosing their inocence and evolving organicaly into sexualy advanced individuals  Group sex.  Bizare partners. 
OOC Offs:  Torture.  Dry sex.  Bodily fluids.  Anal and cum shots are iffy--please get me into the scene first!  :)

HD: ; hp: ; AC: ; Proficiency: ; Saving Throw: ; dmg:

Muse

Laughing Hyena

Daril

Just saw this earlier today.  Looks like you're already one over the number of characters you wanted for this one, but if you'd like to have Nayla back for another round let me know.