Wife seeking younger male

Started by WifeHeather, November 14, 2008, 11:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WifeHeather

A link to my profile picture (and some info), because I can't figure out how to do it on here: DELETED

Heather has been married for about three years now.  She has been, for the most part, happy with her marriage, being her husband's trophy wife.  He is an electrician, and has just recently been hired making 100k a year in Wisconsin.  The drive there is nearly three hours long, so he is gone weeks, if not months, at a time.  She does not work, her husband is making the money to support her and her beautiful baby boy who was born seven months ago.  She has been feeling lonely and neglected by her husband, often wondering why she couldn't just move there with him.  Her frequent visits walking through parks with her baby in a stroller has turned a switch on in her mind.

She often strolls the parks, pushing that stroller through a fine autumn day with her baby wrapped up in blankets.  Sometimes she will sit down at the bench and watch other kids at play, while other teenagers usually hang out on the park benches.  She has often caught one of the teenager's looking at her in an admiring glance.  He looks no older than fourteen, but the thought that she is admired by anybody else besides her husband makes her tingle.  Last night she went home and pulled out her long, rubber friend out of her top dresser drawer, and inevitably saw an image of that fourteen year old boy in her peaking orgasms.

I am looking for someone to role play the boy in this description.  I want it to start out as nothing more than friends, though it will be a sexual RP.  I would like to see this long term.  My yahoo SN is DELETED, or just post here or send me a message.  I will be gone for a few hours, but I will be back!

Bliss

I have deleted your personal contact information from your post - posting such information in public spaces of the site is not allowed.

Additionally, we do not allow unapproved members to participate in adult RP. Furthermore, characters under the age of 16 are NOT EVER allowed to be involved in sexual situations.

I have locked this thread to replies. Please go read the Site Rules before making any more posts - and your first post should be answering the required questionnaire in a new thread on the Introductions board.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3