News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

BOP; <Ooc and Announcements Thread>

Started by KillxLucky, January 29, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillxLucky

Hey all,
For anyone who does not know, there is a way to edit the size and 'padding' of images on this site without the use of any outside websites (photobucket, imgur, etc).
After uploading your photo try using
[img height=200 padding =15]http://PHOTO INFORMATION HERE[/img] within your layouts. (copy + paste it and leave the spaces between img, height, and padding)
I've lost all my wolf pictures due to tinypic closing down (and PB now charging money) but you can still click any of my posts for a decent reference.
You can play with the number in the height section to any size you want, and the same applied for padding.
Padding is the amount of space around the picture before any text (or anything else) touches it.
Please feel free to ask me any questions and I'll do my best to answer them or point you in the right direction. x3
None of this required within your post, but still some nice information to have should you want to use it.

Other than that, how as everyone's holiday? How is everyone feeling?
Looking for something different? Give the Beneath Our Paws Roleplay a try~!
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

Is there a rolling system or anything for hunting/finding prey or anything like that?
Quote from: KillxLucky

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- thank you,  thank you,  thank you!

My holiday was fine, ate a nice fried chicken dinner dining out with a friend. Unfortunately,  I've no family in Texas anymore,  so it was nice at least one buddy had time for me. We watched some anime afterwards.  >_<
Still working on my custom PC. Bought a gamer chair today. (Ooof, comfy chairs and nice desks are SO EXPENSIVE. ) O.o
Otherwise, I am content. Ready to get back to work.
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy
3. Walk Humbly with thy God
-Micah 6:8

SweetPotatoPie

@ Lucky-Was so focused xD no I reply! That sucks about the pictures, I usually use Imgur for mine. I hope your doing well!

@Kenchi - Ohhh what kind of game chair? I bout an E-win game chair and I feel like it's going to take forever to get here. My husband and I are sharing his for right now until mine comes in. Custom PC's are so cool! My husband made ours and mine he says is a tiny beast xD Cause it's smaller, but can run heavy games....despite me only playing planet zoo, wolf quest, stardew valley and Cat goes Fishing lol. So basic games xD We also recently bought some nice desks, we're getting a dresser for a bed basically soon on top of the pups' fancy bed. Upgrading since we're not moving lol. I'm tired of just being content and waiting until we move, cause we're gonna be stuck here until covid is over. Better health wise and financially to do that.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- Its a MACH black and white. A decent starter for 199.99. (Gosh why are game chairs and desks for computers so bleedin' expensive!?)
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

@Kenchi- Cause it's entertainment. You saw what happened to the switch when Covid happened, right? Couldn't keep it on the shelves. To get ours I literally bought it from a friend in another country xD
But totally worth it so we could both play Animal Crossing and now we can battle each other with Pokemon Sword and Shield. My chair was almost $300, but we got longer than a year or two out of my husband's chair and I love his lol.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- But its so not fair! Oh the price we pay for comfort in our spoiled times! (All while battling off the bills.) XD
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

@Sweets; No worries. As for the rolling system, I actually haven't figured out how to use any of this website. So the time being, no there is none.
I had heard about the switch going up in price and becoming more scarce. Luckily, I've never really wanted one. haha. I only play a few games and right now, FFXIV has been taking up the chuck on my gaming time~

@Kenchi; You're very welcome.
A chair already? That was fast~ Glad you have a decent chair coming though. I'm sure it'll beat sitting in a wooden one, like myself. ^^;
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

@Lucky, whelp this makes this easier lol my back hurts just thinking of the chair you have been using. We started out there too, though. My husband broke one on accident xD Hilarious as it was, I was soo mad, cause he was leaning back in it on the back to legs. Of course he broke the cheap target one. Being that I specifically have spinal problems and we both spend hours on the computer whether gaming or digital art (hopefully school now for me) then we need something much, much better.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- Well yeah! I'm busting my chops trying to work all this overtime! XD
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Loremaster Kenchi

@ All- Apologies for the delay in posting, I'm attempting to have the final kinks ironed out on my new custom PC.
In addition,  Del wanted me to relay that she landed a small vacation! She'll be returning on the 14th. 83
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

@Sweets; lol xD The chair was 'free' in a sense, so I just sit on a pillow/towel to help with my back issues. Gotta make do with what ya got. x3

@Kenchi; Thank you for relaying as much about Del. && Yay for a new pc~
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

@All- You're most welcome,  Lucky. So far, PC tests are going well. Day 2 and no crashes. X3
I'm making a goal to type up posts this Sunday on E to see how well it handles. (It handles Discord fine, at least.)
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

finalwolf

I'm still here, promise. Just been struggling on and off past few months with the whole Pandemic as I am sure many are. I wont go into deets here on it, but we're managing. Some days are better than others. Now that I see things have taken off again here I will try to check this daily again and make posts when I need to. Sorry about the delay :(

Loremaster Kenchi

@ Final- I'm glad you're okay,  Final. :3
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

@Kenchi; Is the pc and posting on it handling okay?
@Final; No need to apologize. As always, jump in when you can. This should always be a space for enjoyment and hanging out. No one should feel like any obligation to post consistently if they can't. It's all good. <3
I hope things start to look up for you. :3 If you ever feel like you do want to throw it out there, I'm always around to lend an ear. ^^
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

Quote from: KillxLucky on July 12, 2020, 08:26:27 PM
No one should feel like any obligation to post consistently if they can't.

@All- Ha! Thats what YOU~~~~~~~~~~ think! >:3
Fools all, everyone must post every minute of every day for my desicrated amusement! >8D FOR ALLLL ETERNITYYYYY~! Bwuahahahahaha!  >:)

@Lucky- Heck yeah, working like a dream!
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

finalwolf

@lucky, yea I know, but I still feel bad when I go poof for way longer than I should XP Though right now I'm desperately grasping out to any distraction again. With school's fate coming up soon I worry. Debating if we have to sign up the kids for homeschooling or not. I know it isn't want they want, but if the government tries to push them to be open fully, that ain't gonna happen and online it is for us. I'm okay with two days a week there for the kids since that would group them down to 10 or less per each class. But I don't know, and our numbers here have really climbed, in fact we're fighting between first and second place for the most easily spread -_- Then when the numbers where low, I planned for Claire's b-day party, while keeping it small, but now with the numbers just climbing I'm paranoid especially as the parents are now staying and that's just way too many people here. So now I'm contacting outside of family that day, that to come just for about an hour, enjoy food, a game, pinata, cake, and then leave. I just don't know and I hate not having answers. I have to be in control and I felt in control the past 1.5 months but now it's unraveling again and ugh.

@Kenchi: How are you doing? And pfft, yes all eternity we shall constantly post. Ugh I can only imagine how bad my posts are after taking so long off but if I had to post so frequently when not ready, they'd be much worse X'D So take what you will for them lol Honestly though, I wish I could post more.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Final- I am doing well, thank you. >_<
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

@All; So I've realized there is a roll system here on E. I just need to figure out the easiest way to implement it into our hunting system. I've been taking the time to try and figure it out. I may need to just pm someone on here and ask for assistance. But I just wanted to update you all on what may possibly be coming out way as far as hunting and fighting/challenging may go. Which, brings me to my next point. In the forest thread, there is a bear roaming around the forest. You all are free to act accordingly if any wolves happen to stumble across him or sense him. Please know that if you attack him, your character may die or sustain life threatening injuries. I've got a little plan for him but anyone is free to interact (or avoid, because that is a perfectly fine option) with the bear in the meantime.

@Final; Sorry it's taking me a bit, but my post will be Ku'Jin toward Sasha. I'm hoping to get him out sometime tonight, if not tomorrow. I'm just taking alittle break right now from posting, I seem to have run out of steam. ^^;;
Also, I can't imagine how it is having little ones during their time. I keep saying to myself that I would not send my children back to school during this pandemic, and just take the consequences, but alas, I do not have children AND I know that opting out of sending them to school isn't an option for everyone. I truly hope you're able to figure out the best plan of action for you family. <3

@all; I think about all of you daily through these difficult times. I do hope everyone is taking care of themselves and their loved ones. Prayers and absolute love to each and every one of you, truly. We will get through this. Please keep your heads up, stay smart, and stay safe through all of this. And as always, if anyone needs to talk or chat, I'm only a pm away.
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

thank you Lucky <3 I think about all of you too. We're all experiencing so this differently and all across the united states. I'll be worried id I don't here from one of you after a period because I'm afraid someone will get sick or someone close to you. But I worry/get anxious over a lot of things.

We got some furniture in so my plan to post was postponed, we build the dog bed and had to move more things around the room and I just got so tired. But the pups adore the bed! It's just a shame Lucky can't use his ramp, but we miscalculated and he can't use his ramp anyways cause we don't have space. Eventually when we move out he will though!

sry for the long link, I forgot how coding here works. The bed is super cute and the light can turn on and off.
https://scontent.fsac1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/p960x960/108009519_10208498076286030_2349808075826170999_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=7pTi8lkzaq0AX_nxMAL&_nc_ht=scontent.fsac1-1.fna&_nc_tp=6&oh=99b8b915fe06d44b768a154479ba92e4&oe=5F37C072

SweetPotatoPie

Also!! Super excited about this Bear meandering around the forest

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- how are you holding up, Sweet? Doing okay?

Quote from: SweetPotatoPie on July 16, 2020, 05:48:41 PM
Also!! Super excited about this Bear meandering around the forest
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi on July 27, 2020, 09:29:42 PM
@Sweet- how are you holding up, Sweet? Doing okay?

I'm hanging in there. Its been a bit of a rough week and I've been pretty drained. I'm sorry its taking me a bit but I'll get back into routine soon!

Loremaster Kenchi

Quote from: SweetPotatoPie on July 28, 2020, 02:47:36 AM
I'm hanging in there. Its been a bit of a rough week and I've been pretty drained. I'm sorry its taking me a bit but I'll get back into routine soon!

Take your time, ma'am. I just wanted to make sure you're okay.
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy