The universal remote M/F or F/F

Started by jisko888, September 04, 2015, 05:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jisko888

Well i'm not quite sure how you get it. The point is that your new remote seems to have total control over me! And I mean total. Mental? It seems to be able to do full on mind control. But the little things are much more fun. Push in a new fetish here or there. Make me horny at the mention of something mundane. Change the way I speak. Physical? Well I guess you don't need to change all that much upstairs if you can have my body just do whatever you want regardless of what my mind seems to think. Transformation? Now we are talking. I mean, I get that its hard for you to resist playing with my tits and ass and lips at first. Swelling them and deflating them back and forth. Sudden blond curls?! Gosh! But there are so many other possibilities. Maybe your subtle, and make it so I don't notice a change here and there. Or maybe you tease me. Taking me on a date and telling me my mouth is going to puff up into a dolly O shaped set of lips unless I behave. Or just interfere with my work workout by making me forget how to walk in anything but high heels. Or be too gushing wet. Or have tits too big for jogging. Mhmm or if a bunch of guys are around you might just have to change me back and forth as you argue over what to make me!!! Sporty white girl one sec, bouncy black bimbo the next! Anyway. Yeah. Clearly have not been thinking about it too much. Innocent whistle.

I'm looking to play as a female character,  although I'm not opposed to starting off as a male character in the RP. Very open ended RP, and the many ways it can go leans I'm open to playing more than one instance of it.