Survival of the Last (Naruto/BBSW)

Started by Hunter, July 24, 2007, 10:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

((I'm reposting as I originally misplaced the advert in the GM section rather than the player section.  I hope I'm not shooting myself in the foot here.  Sorry.))

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=10133.0

Background
It is the time of the Sixth Hokage.   An alliance of villages (including Leaf and Sand) have gathered together to destroy once and for all the Lightning village.  A co-ordinated strike has lead to the destruction of the ninja of the land of lightning but has a terrible price as well.  Those few survivors of the destruction of the village have been cut off from the rest of the word and will need to band together to survive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruin and devastation.  Smoke waffed thinly still, even this next morning after the battle that had all but destroyed the ninja village in the land of Lightning.  The first jutsu that had been employed was to keep anyone from escaping.  But it had also trapped everyone inside, without a way out.  They would have to make do with what they could find inside until the pass into the mountain valley could be cleared.

Some were wounded worse than others, but everyone had scars of some kind.  For now, they'd just have to rough it out until the spring thaw came and there would be enough people able to get the mountain pass cleared out.   Until then, everyone would have to work together to survive.

A handful of people, ninjas all.  They'd have to depend on each other, use what little remained, do whatever it took.  At least there was still some shelter and enough food to get through the winter.

MadPanda

(strokes chin thoughtfully)

It has great possibilities.  Ah, but one must admit ignorance about most things Naruto...something about a nine-tailed fox and an annoying little ninja, yes?   ;D
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Hunter

Quote from: MadPanda on July 27, 2007, 12:58:50 PM
(strokes chin thoughtfully)

It has great possibilities.  Ah, but one must admit ignorance about most things Naruto...something about a nine-tailed fox and an annoying little ninja, yes?   ;D

Something like that, yes.   We've got two females and a male at the moment.  Definitely need more peoples.

Chameleon

I'm almost tempted to try and play this game...  just to actually use the BBSW rules,  unfortunatly I've never seen the show.

MadPanda

Errr...BBSW link, s'il tu plait?  Unless I missed it somewhere...

BELAY THAT--found link and got it to work...finally.

Twelve points?  Let me see what I can do.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook