Grave's Craves (General request thread, M or F characters for female characters)

Started by Grave, August 13, 2021, 06:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grave

I'm Grave. I'm 27. And I'm always looking for new scenes. (Updated plot bunnies)

Post Length
Wordy when inspired, my enjoyment starts at around 400-500 words. I want to be challenged, I want to be immersed, and I want the story to feel special for both of us. I do feel this is more likely in ten paragraphs then in two. I enjoy stories that create such a level of relation to the characters that you're right there feeling with them. I prefer my partners to mirror as long as they're pushing the story forwards afterward.

OOC communication:
I'm okay with minimal interaction, however appreciating the other's writing and enthusiasm is always appreciated.  As a partner, I require little maintenance. I don't want to make anyone feel burdened or obligated and don't want to feel burdened or obligated. That being said, I don't mind making friends, but it's not a primary goal. I also will bring up issues with the story directly when I have them and I would like a partner to do the same.

Reply times:
It's hard for me to come back to stories after much longer than a month. My posting rate is erratic, but when I'm in a grove I'm very consistent.

Smut to story ratio:
I get tired of all smut quickly. But I enjoy writing about tension, craving, and longing. I don't like unrequited pairings and my characters are not going to chase yours when it doesn't make sense. I'd say 70-30 or 80-20 is about right for me

Hard preferences:
1. 5+ paragraphs

2. One post every two weeks.

3. Playing against feminine characters. In all of these plots male and female are interchangeable. I will play female x male or Male x Male very selectively

4. Add something new to the end of a post or push forward when it's your turn.

5. I don't want to play a scripted role. If offered an idea, I like to have input and to feel like it's truly a collaborative effort. If you have a tendency to only do what you want to do without wiggle room we are most likely not compatible.

6. Please be patient with me,

7. Be cognizant of character bleed and where the IC/OOC line is.

General themes:
Arranged marriages, nobility whirlwind romance, manipulation, obsession, jealousy, possessiveness, innocence ruined, corruption, role reversal, wholesome, caring, hurt/comfort,  "fixing", petulant dominant, crime spree, drugs, criminals, tattoos, any kind of goth, dystopian, Rome, renaissance, Greece, France, 1910-30, 1950's, 1970-85, modern, cyberpunk, campy, dark but humorous or dark with light, medium burn, NC, narcissists, rescue scenarios, capture to romance, skewed power dynamics, love/hate hot/cold relationships, angst/bickering, vampires, sire, bodyguard, maid, caste society, persecuted species, magic, witchcraft, cults, religious fanaticism, two weirdos, the outsiders, magic/witchcraft, demons, angels, beastly characters, brutes, idiots, addicts, deranged, lunatics, angst, DDLG, S/M

Plot Bunnies:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Throughout the Ages
Two vampires as old as time gets, have had a toxic on-and-off relationship throughout the ages. I'm imagining in the start- one of them saved the other and sired them and from there began a romance that would last from 1400 hundreds onwards. I'm picturing both badasses, both equally powerful, fated to be together, but both back and forth, pulled away and towards the other as history goes on.

They're both dragged into fundamentally opposite vampire factions. Their reunion sometimes culminates with physical fights, tears, or greedily flying to the embrace of their lovers. I'd like to explore different eras and ages,explore the development of vampire cultural parallel to human society, and do chapters in each age.

The End of All
In an expansive space-faring civilization, people are subject to the whims of the "Witches" mostly idols who are given tributes to curse to ensure the protection of their character. MC and YC have been unwillingly chosen as the latest sacrifices, but instead of being cursed, they are blessed. With magical powers they're not so sure of the scope of, they learn the purpose of their new powers is to oppose an invasion which begins the moment they're blessed.

Never meet your idols
A fan of a punk or a goth rock band has the opportunity to meet their idol. Unfortunately, they're either an asshole or a vampire. They're sucked into the singer's world.

Rise
In a cyberpunk civilization set a hundred in the future, a corporatocracy has seized control of society. The monarchs are the ceos. The underclasses of society have found a way to distract themselves. Fighting. Slaves, those born of poor birth, and those with no other prospects are given training and forced to compete under the gaze of the unyielding public. Two characters meet with a nearly prophetic collision and begin the revolution that would shake the very foundation of society.

Revolution
I want to explore a somewhat abusive relationship in this. A nearly idealistic figure is the head of either the French Revolution or the communist revolution. A woman who has the same ideals is sucked in by his guile at first. But as it goes in, his abusive tendencies reveal themselves as well as it becomes evident his idealism is simply a relentless quest for power. Is YC the one who sees no evil or does she become a force in her own nature and directly oppose him?

Southern Slavery
Set in America, based on the idealized romanticism of the era in the 1950s, an unmarried woman (Either widowed or divorced) arranges with a southern baron throughout a club made for the very thing to act as a slave or a maid (Or for a DDLG relationship. I'd probably like to explore this the most.) I'm open to this in modern, too, but mostly it would be the consensual agreement to become a slave and the slow exploration of the burgeoning dynamic. I'm imagining my character in this is not abusive and wants to be healthy but might struggle through it at times. It might be interesting to explore the dark side of this as well. Where a woman is unwillingly forced into one of these dynamics.

Capture scenario
Vikings, crusaders, a band of barbarians, or a band of brigands, capture a woman. MC is stricken with her and in the end, doesn't want to let her go. The land is in turmoil, there is nowhere safe in reality, so she ends up remaining with the band and becoming part of them, taking up their ways, all while remaining as a slave of MC. Lots of room to go with this one depending on which place is chosen.

Arranged Marriage
A man and woman are forced into a marriage to end a conflict between two historically warring kinds. But the war is not over, and soon the marriage is weaponized. Will love overcome everything, or will the battle extend to the bedroom?

The Summoning
A dark witch or warlock makes a bargain with a demon or a succubus to grant them increased powers. Afterward, they embark on an epic journey in an attempt to either save the land or doom it. Will they be able to stand the other? Does the demon want to control the summoner or the summoner the demon? Are demons capable of romance, or is hate all that they know?

To save the lands
A priest/ess and a paladin journey across the lands to fight an ultimate evil. In their attempts to save the land, a forbidden romance blooms. I'd love to play a priest in any setting.

After the apocalypse
After bombs fell, mutants roamed, and many different factions vied for power. Including Slaver factions. YC could either be a slave or someone that bands together with mine. They get involved in local problems and try to ensure peace in their land where only barbarism and savagery have subsisted so far. It might be fun with YC convincing my character

Unification
Two kingdoms traditionally opposing the other are forced to work together to face an even greater evil that seems to be sweeping the rest of the land under their dominion. Animal kin, orcs, elves, the further away from humans the better. I'd also like to work on serious world-building and magic development for a story of this accord and put some thought into it.

Liked Media
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Things I'd be willing to write in.

Novels: Dresden files, Malazan Book of the Fallen, Wheel of Time, Discworld, Mistborn, Stormlight Archives, The Dark Tower, The First Law, Dune,  the first two or three novels of Gor, 1984, A Court of Thorns and Roses, Black Dagger Brotherhood

Shows: Supernatural.

Anime: Dragon Ball, Bleach, Inuyuasha, Parasyte, Demon Slayer,

Grave

Duke William of Normandy "William the Conqueror"

Possibilities for your character: His wife Matilda, a random chambermaid, French nobility scheming for Normandy or even to play his son or inheritance in the same game, an outside or ferign seducer.

"The Winter King" Henry the Seventh

I'd think it be interesting to play in England set under this reign (as this character or not.) Essentially, England is controlled by finances and he secures his grip through the finances. A spiral into madness and paranoia; playing several battles would be fun and someone playing his wife, a woman outside of the court. He falls in love with her own ambitions, a simple serving maid, his wife, all possibilities for a character.

"coppernose" Henry the Eighth

Potential characters for you: One of his six wives, one of the endless women he bedded, a foreign influence whispering into his ear that led to the separation of the Church of the England, one of the many rivals in his unsuccessful wars as a woman who caught his interest or became interested in him.

Obviously, I have a historical medieval craving. I'd like to toy with complex/court intrigue, different figures of history and learn more about these subjects while we play. I don't mind if they veer into darker, grittier depictions or remain light, historical romance with a spring of angst. There are so many plots I could think of from either of these historical personalities! Would love to brainstorm on the subject. I expect some of their life would be interesting sprinkles for a plot and the way things happen in the story but am willing to go much more into detail.

Grave

Grave

Craving a simple romance story full of fluff, a quick seduction, a DDLG or S/M Dynamic, or something very action oriented the most. Willing to listen to proposals for the plots here or look at someone elses.

Grave

Having a good run of consistency and inspiration. I have a few plot bunnies plus a few general cravings: Slave/master, Southern Gothic, Toxic/obsessive relationships, romance in horror settings, fucked up sire vampire dynamic.

1950s, bible belt:

A small town is owned by a family with roots back to the 1700s. They live their life untouched by the reach of the government. A new arrival, or an old one, catches the eye of the head of the family.  Possible themes: Slave/master, two brothers fall in love with the same woman, family feud/romeo-juliette plot. Fbi agent Corrupted. Cults? Lovecraftian? demons?

France, 1788 or Russia, 1917:

An idealist becomes enthralled with the leader of a movement or the governing prince who wishes to stump out all rebellion. Possible themes/angles: Sadistic prince, opposite sides whirlwind, playing out the rebellion, exploring different endings, throwing some supernatural in there.

2040:

A dystopian hellscape ruled by massive corporations reaches its most corrupt form. Love blooms amongst the very poor. Or the story of a rebellion. Or the exploration of governmental officers who realize their issues.

UK, US punk or goth scene 1970’s or 1980’s:

Streets rats fall in love and embark on a crime spree?

A local woman gets wrapped up in a singer’s megalomaniac narcissism.

Two members of enemy bands fall in love.

Grave

Searching again. On a good run. I'd love to pick up a story or two.

Grave