News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Plans (Weekend or even tomorrow!)

Started by dakabn, July 11, 2011, 07:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dakabn

This thread has a similar intention to one I created here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=114436.msg4976842#msg4976842

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I'm not wanting deep details, but I am trying to get to know some of the people here. :)

Plans for me are work tomorrow.

Hm. And I think also so I can live vicariously through people that actually have lives. :)

Sybl

Beguile's Mistress

Tomorrow ~ work and buying a Powerball ticket on the way home.

dakabn

Mordred

I would love to simply veg. I don't mean with some kind of juicing device. Nope, just let the body and brain chill in the best way.
*See Pillory*

olive

Tomorrow? Calling to get my olivemobile repaired, switching internet service providers, and waiting on the little olive to come back from her dad's for the weekend.

Nico

Tomorrow - sleeping long, being lazy, typing some long overdue posts.

Xandria

Tomorrow - officially on vacation, flying to a beach!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Victoire

First Monday I've had off in a month...I'm going to the beach!! (And then Little S

Victoire

dakabn

Quote from: Mordred on July 16, 2011, 04:34:12 AM
I would love to simply veg. I don't mean with some kind of juicing device. Nope, just let the body and brain chill in the best way.

Me too. But sadly a nice quiet day... ALL day... seems impossible for me. It depresses me when I realize how I may never get that. No kids. Just so sensitive to noise. Physically able to hear well, mentally picking it up and getting distracted and emotionally reactive to it. White noise helps, but it can only do so much or be turned so high before IT starts to wear on my nerves. (Not to mention I get dizzy for a moment when I turn it off.)

And now I'll serve cheese. :) Thankfully, this is one thing that distracts me for long periods of time even if I have to have white noise blasting.

dakabn

Quote from: olive on July 17, 2011, 01:30:13 PM
Tomorrow? Calling to get my olivemobile repaired, switching internet service providers, and waiting on the little olive to come back from her dad's for the weekend.

LOL Cutest way to discreetly talk of offspring ever. :)

dakabn

Jealous of those going to the beach! And I've got to work on some writing too. Some non-E games that I've neglected since finding this treasure trove and also I found places that may buy poetry and I've YET to submit anything!

And work work work!

lenka

Tomorrow: work..which is painting cars.

Weekend: Getting a Full body massage and relaxing after my first week back at work after holidays.

dakabn

I work tomorrow too. Prepress at a printshop.

Weekend... The usual. :)

forbiddenfruit

I work tomorrow and Saturday but Sunday I get to go visit a friend for a couple of days whom I have not seen in a while ;)

dakabn

Quote from: forbiddenfruit on July 21, 2011, 11:14:55 PM
I work tomorrow and Saturday but Sunday I get to go visit a friend for a couple of days whom I have not seen in a while ;)

How did that go?