Glory on the Sands - (Gladiator-centric, gratuitous sex and violence expected)

Started by Deamonbane, December 16, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

bubby

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

bubby

bubby

Ok I'm going to go for the Wife, and I'm face-claiming Polly Walker.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Caela

Daughter of a friend of Titus; open for connections and possible family:

Aurora Servius
Aurora Servius

Name: Aurora Brighid Servius

Personality: Proud and haughty, Aurora has never know need or  real want because of her father's wealth and position. She takes getting what she wants for granted and while she isn't pointlessly cruel she can be harsh to those she thinks of as beneath her. With those she considers her equals she is kind, witty, quick to laugh and the consumate life of the party. In the presence of the rare few she actually considers her superiors, she can show deference, respect, and a thoughtfulness that is rarely seen at dinner parties with her peers.

Appearance: At 5'4, Aurora isn't the tallest girl in the room, but what she lacks in stature she more than makes up for in form. Long, lean legs are topped by a tigh, heart-shaped ass, a small waist, flat stomach, firm and perky breasts, a slender throat a face that invites laughter and confidences and fiery mane of red hair that was a gift of her mother's lineage. Soft, translucent skin is kept nearly perfect courtesy of milk baths and the ungents her father's slaves massage into it on a daily basis. The only scar marring that perfection is a faded line along her left hip from a fall she took as a child.

Face Claim: Katherine McNamara

Short Biography: Aurora is the oldest child of a local Senator and a foreign woman he brought home with him from his time serving in the Roman Army in Britannia. There are all sorts of rumors surrounding her mother and her origins as part of her father's life but she is currently the epitome of what a Roman lady is supposed to present herself as despite her foreign, some say barbaric, origins.

When she was born, and her parents saw the shock of bright red hair sprouting from her head, they each chose a name for her to match. Her father named her Aurora for the first fiery rays of daw while her mother named her Brighid after an ancient goddess of fier and poetry from her homeland. She was the light of their lives and seemed to spend her time trying to live up to the expectations such names placed upong her. Always outgoing and adventurous, she ran the slaves set to watch her ragged while her parents simply laughed and indulged her in her antics.

That indulgence hasn't changed as she's grown older and they continue to shower their daughter with nearly anything she wants. It's a rare occassion indeed when her father tells her "No" and manages to make it stick. She spends most of her time these days as a pretty bauble on her father's arm as her mother has chosen to retire from society at large due to a long term illness that leaves her often too tired to socialize.

Sexuality: Heterosexual, experimental

Other Info: Open to tweaking age and background a bit in the case of someone wanting to write her father or possible siblings

Wicked Emi

Quote from: vin26m on December 23, 2018, 10:00:44 AM
Here you go!

Sextus Gracchus

Name:  Sextus Gracchus

Personality:  Sextus is a cunning, arrogant, sadistic and manipulative bastard.  Although he is no longer a soldier, he still trains with the gladiators and sees them as his squad.

Appearance:  He is lean and fit thanks to combat training with the gladiators.  He is relatively short, standing at 5'8".  He has no scars, tattoos or piercings.

Face Claim:  Christian Antidormi (Tiberius from Spartacus)

Short Biography:  Sextus is a son of Titus Gracchus and the twin brother of Aurelia Gracchus.  He followed his father's footsteps into the army briefly.  He displayed skill with swords, spears and shields and prowess in hand-to-hand combat, but he lacked size and battlefield experience.  He enjoyed the spectacles of sex and violence, perhaps even more than actually participating in it.  He followed more of his father's footsteps and left the army in order to help tend to his father's business.  He was skilled at appraising slaves, buying them cheap, enhancing their value, then selling them off for a profit.  Like his sister Aurelia, he loves a good party with plenty of drunken debauchery and hedonism orgies, and his sister organizes the best of celebrations.

Sexuality:  Straight.  Into BDSM, voyeurism and exhibitionism.

Stats: Although he is not a gladiator, he still possesses combat skills equivalent to a gladiator
Attack: 8
Defense: 10
Health: 12

Other Info:  Sextus likes to humiliate, beat and rape his female slaves and watch his gladiators do the same.  This could be to punish the slaves, to reward the gladiators or to amuse an audience.  He also likes to see gladiatrixes fight, but the loser suffers a fate other than death.

YUSSSS!!!!! <3!!!

matusmanis

*plants interest flag*
I am looking for a gladiatorial position, either a gladiator already or a trainee. Depends on which one would be preferable. As for char sheet i should get that done in a day or two at most.
(current idea is someone who is already skilled in one on one fighting at least to some degree, defaulting to murmillo fighting style as i am adequate with sword and shield fighting myself)

Deamonbane

Hey there!

Either gladiator or trainee would be awesome, as we are in need of both.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

vin26m

Adding a house slave:

Octavian

Name:  Octavian

Personality:  He is charming and friendly when others are around, but cruel and sadistic when he's alone with a bound woman.

Appearance: 5'8", muscular from constantly swinging a blacksmith's hammer.

Face Claim:  Joe Dempsie (Gendry from Game of Thrones)

Short Biography:  He is a Nexi, or "contract servant."  He sold himself into slavery to pay off his gambling debts.  He was bought by Sextus so he could train common slaves in his trades as well as provide accessories for Sextus' own perversions and kinks.  He started off a skilled weaponsmith, then branched out his creative genius into crafting other metal restraints, such as chains and clamps.  He also got into leatherworking for other kinds of restraints as well as whips and floggers.  He is also proficient with rope, able to make a woman tightly bound and keep her suspended from the ceiling.

Sexuality:  Straight.  He loves to put women into bondage, inflict pain on them and force pleasure on them using items he crafted himself.  Sextus provides him with house slaves for practice and demonstration purposes.

Other Info: 

matusmanis

Duras
Duras

Name:  Duras, the beast

Occupation:  Pre enslavement he was a champion of his tribe, currently a gladiator

Gladiator style: Murmillo

Personality:  He is a man who values honor and bravery and believes combat to be the ultimate display of those. Inside the arena, he becomes almost crazed looking beast that relies on unrelenting and overwhelming assault. For any that know him tho, they know that is just an act for the crowd and that he is a lot more laid back and doesnt like needless brutality outside the combat.

Appearance: Man ove just bellow average high, but of very muscular build, back riddles with old scars from the time romans were just trying to break him and a house brand. Carries a gladius, metal armguard on his entire right arm, metal leg guards as high as his knees with reinforced point the knee and a vertically held sculptum shield ending just above his fist.

Face Claim:  Manu Bennet (since i couldnt find any img that i liked that would fit i ll just claim this one)

Short Biography:  He was born as part of a Gaul tribe, and as years went he grew to be its champion. He led his tribe in attack on roman camp, but they were defeated and he was subdued by several roman soldiers. Was transported to Rome and sold as a slave and eventually became a gladiator.
In next two years he managed to stay alive and got himself a reputation at the arena as "the beast" due to his fighting style. He is known to have a unique fighting style where he uses his shield as more of a weapon then a shield and after several victories was rewarded with custom shield better suited for his combat style.

Sexuality:  Straight

stats:
Attack: 12
Defense: 10
Health: 8

Other Info:  N/A

Amarlo

Nephiti

Name:  Nephiti

Occupation:  Herbalist. Apotheca assistant, highly favored by the current apothecarius, often acts in his stead and independently already.

Personality:  Quiet, Friendly but Introverted, Professional, Charitable, Wary, Deceptive, Secretive, Shrewd

Appearance: Standing at an unassuming height of 5’2”, Nephiti is petite but thankfully not twiggy. She’s capable of holding some meat to her bones, while keeping a healthy figure - for now at least. She is beautifully curved and holds the body of a dancer – nimble and flexible – with long shapely legs and a petite but ample bust. Her dark chocolate locks naturally fall around her face in loose waves, framing her high cheeks and vibrant, unusually blue eyes in beautiful contrast.

Face Claim:  Raudha Athif

Short Biography:

• Second born to a Nubian mother and Egyptian father, both traveling merchants.
  • After a particularly bad year in the Nubian mines, her Father's caravan was inspected and ransacked by roman soldiers after it was discovered he'd been evading merchant taxes in the Providences for years. Rather than spending time in prison or getting thrown into the pits, he sold his second child and most beautiful daughter. Nephiti became a slave at 9 summers.
  • Was originally being trained as a pleasure slave for her exotic looks when it was discovered she could read and write, she was handed to the apothecarius of Gracchus.

Sexuality:  Nephiti believes she is asexual and seems uninterested, and even mildly frightened by sex due abuses since she was of a young age. However, I would like to see someone awaken the selective nympho within her. Either that or abuse her further. For better refence please see my Ons & Offs

Other Info:  Is currently being sexually misused by one of the officials, whether from this house or another, for a very long time now. If anyone has interest in being part of this storyline, feel free to contact me.

Nephiti also secretly provides various 'birth control' options for both female and male slaves/gladiators. Often sneaks antidotes and remedies to the locals.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Amarlo on December 26, 2018, 07:30:49 PM
Nephiti

Name:  Nephiti

Occupation:  Herbalist. Apotheca assistant, highly favored by the current apothecarius, often acts in his stead and independently already.

Personality:  Quiet, Friendly but Introverted, Professional, Charitable, Wary, Deceptive, Secretive, Shrewd

Appearance: Standing at an unassuming height of 5’2”, Nephiti is petite but thankfully not twiggy. She’s capable of holding some meat to her bones, while keeping a healthy figure - for now at least. She is beautifully curved and holds the body of a dancer – nimble and flexible – with long shapely legs and a petite but ample bust. Her dark chocolate locks naturally fall around her face in loose waves, framing her high cheeks and vibrant, unusually blue eyes in beautiful contrast.

Face Claim:  Raudha Athif

Short Biography:

• Second born to a Nubian mother and Egyptian father, both traveling merchants.
  • After a particularly bad year in the Nubian mines, her Father's caravan was inspected and ransacked by roman soldiers after it was discovered he'd been evading merchant taxes in the Providences for years. Rather than spending time in prison or getting thrown into the pits, he sold his second child and most beautiful daughter. Nephiti became a slave at 9 summers.
  • Was originally being trained as a pleasure slave for her exotic looks when it was discovered she could read and write, she was handed to the apothecarius of Gracchus.

Sexuality:  Nephiti believes she is asexual and seems uninterested, and even mildly frightened by sex due abuses since she was of a young age. However, I would like to see someone awaken the selective nympho within her. Either that or abuse her further. For better refence please see my Ons & Offs

Other Info:  Is currently being sexually misused by one of the officials, whether from this house or another, for a very long time now. If anyone has interest in being part of this storyline, feel free to contact me.

Nephiti also secretly provides various 'birth control' options for both female and male slaves/gladiators. Often sneaks antidotes and remedies to the locals.
OMG she is soooooo pretty!!!!!

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Deamonbane

Agreed! She looked fantastic! Feel free to post her up in the Character sheet thread!

helvorn

I was talking to Vim about joining the game.  My thought was a pleasure slave who served in the household to satisfy the gladiators, staff and family.  She might well know and be acquainted with Nephiti from her partial training as a pleasure slave.

Does that sound of interest?

Deamonbane

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

helvorn

Wicked Emi

Deamonbane

For my lazy ass to get into gear :D

Sometime either today or tomorrow is the plan, though.

Wicked Emi

Primarch

Conchobar

Name:  Conchobar

Gladiator Style: Magistri Belua

Personality:  At a glance Conchobar comes across as carefree and confident. While it would be untrue to say becoming a slave & gladiator has not managed to change the man it must be conceded he has displayed an impressive capacity to shrug off the hardships of slavery. He is charismatic and jovial with a fondness for banter, in another life he may have been a poet of some sort. Any barbs he might put out towards should not be taken seriously however as they are mostly good natured & simple entertainment. Certainly if he meant to genuinely insult someone his tone would make it very clear he was not joking.

Conchobar is also pragmatic however, he understands very keenly the position he is in and knows his freedom will most certainly require survival in the Ludus and victory in the arena.   

Appearance: Tall and broad shouldered with a lithe, athletic physique. As he wears almost no armour in the arena it is something of an imperative that Conchobar's body be a visual spectacle and this has been achieved since his arrival to the Ludus. His hair & beard are both golden and normally worn somewhat wild to highlight that 'foreign savage' appeal. Aside from the mark he received he bears no scars on his body though he does possess a tattoo on his forehead, a stylized crow in tribute to a deity of his native land. 

Face Claim:  Tobias Santelmann

Short Biography:

• Born to a Clan in southern Hibernia
  • He was raiding in Britannia Inferior when captured by the Romans. He was the only survivor of a night attack after his party attracted the attention of the local Romans.
  • Conchobar was transported on a slave ship to mainland Rome where he was eventually put on auction, considered 'good stock' for his health, size and hardy build.
  • He was eventually purchased into the Gracchus Ludus and trained to be a Gladiator, he has just completed his first year since earning the mark.

Sexuality:  Heterosexual

Stats:
Attack: 8
Defense: 14
Health: 8

Other Info:
As a Magistri Belua Conchobar fights alongside a Wolf by the name of 'Madra.' The animal was born into captivity and now largely has the disposition of a trained dog (he is a very good boy) bar when in the arena and Conchobar directs him to attack.