Smutty Anthro Furry Homebrew D&D 5e Campaign-Interest Thread

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, September 24, 2018, 08:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Beast World

Beast World is set over 10,000 years into the future on the North America continent.  The Twenty first century would see the world through the century be hit with massive melting of the polar ice caps.   Due to global warming.    Then the wars for land and the ability to produce food as millions starved.   Which led to the holocaust of the early twenty second century of nuclear holocaust.   Billions more died, as a result of this.  Still mankind science and technology is still far advanced.   The creation of super soldiers.   Human bred with animal genetics.    For the next two centuries the fighting devolved from the remaining remnants of the super powers to the corporations.    Till there was nothing left no one pushing the wars for control.   

The world is in utter ruin,  95% of the world is uninhabitable.    Humanity barely survives  along with the beast men races that were created in the twenty second century.     After about five thousand years.   The rudiment legacy of those descended from that time emerge as the world once again welcomes life.   

Like the original cavemen that first came together.  Man and the beast races emerged.  For the next five thousand years.   The world developed to a technology state of medieval level.   Nations have developed, City states, kingdoms and a empire some five thousands years from when the legacy of survivors once again reached the surface.

Of course the past wars, with powerful bombs unleashed.  Would open the earth and awaken the long asleep dragons in the world.   Science would also awaken magic again in the world.  So now as we move into the present time in the world, magic is once again prevalent in the world.

Races of Beast World

Human make up over 50% Beast world population.  The Tabaxi, Wolfolk and Tortle are all considered sentient races and equal.   The Ungulus are considered beasts, and nothing more then slaves.

Tabaxi make up 15% of the Beast World Population.  Human's treat them with suspicion but other ways on equal footing.  They look upon the Ungulus as savages.  The look upon humans as wayward primates.  Hate the Wolfolk to maniacal and Tortle neutral.

Wolfolk make up 15% of the Beast World population.  Humans fear and respect them.  All other races are inferior.   The humans, Tabaxi and Tortle are given a judgemental equal pairing.   While the Ungulus are considered animals thus slaves.   

Tortle make up 5% of the world population.   They are neutral to all the other races.   They do not own or keep slaves.   Nor do they interfere with the other races that due.  They are none central society.   Living in coastal clans.   They are known for hiring out as guards and are considered the best.   

Ungulus make 15% of the population.   Most other sentient races view them as nothing more the slaves.  The races that afford them more status ignore them.   The Ungulus are broken down to these breeds.  Elephants, Rhinoceros, Goats, Deer, Antelopes, Buffalo and Bison, Camels, Boars, Wild Horses, and Zebras. (Note there are no elves, dwarfs, halflings, orcs in beast world.  Replacing the language for each is a beast speak of breed that can speak with their species of animal.)

These are the playable races.

This is going to be a Dungeons & Dragons 5e campaign.

Build 25 Point Buy

Starting level  3rd
Max HP 1st level, half+1 each level after

Classes Allowable
    Artificer  No Gunsmiths
    Barbarian
    Bard
    Cleric
    Druid
    Fighter
    Monk
    Mystic
    Paladin
    Ranger
    Rogue
    Sorcerer
    Warlock
    Wizard

Five to seven slots are open for the campaign.

The party will be starting in the capital Memphia of the Kingdom of Nash.   Those that play a slave race, do not have to have a player owner,  slaves are also owned by the kingdom.

Character submission.
[float=right][img height=300]Insert Character Picture[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b] [url=Link to character sheet]Character Name[/url]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]On's:[/b]
[b]Off's:[/b]

[b]Alignment/Personality:[/b]

[b]Brief Bio:[/b]

Characters must be 18 years of age.

The game will have a plot, hope to blend a 50/50 smut with plot for the campaign.  Where the campaign will take place in NC: Exotic-System Small Groups.

Drowdeviant

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Chanticleer

Posting interest. I've got the books around here but haven't played 5e much, so I may need occasional poking to remind me of things or having silly questions.

Most likely looking at a Zebra bard or rogue.
My current O/os (need work)

Elven Sex Goddess

Thank you Drowdeviant, Tamhanse and Chanticleer all for your interest. 

I have updated the character submission form.   

Nations of Beast World

1. Kingdom of Arkana
Capital: Arkania
Government: Monarchy with a king
Alignment:  N-NE
Slavery:  Yes
Primary Race:  Human

2. Kingdom of Iowean
Capital: Galena
Government:  Monarchy with a king
Alignment: NG-N
Slavery:  No, but Serf class who cannot own land.
Primary Race: Human

3. City-state of Buttue
Capital: Buttue
Goverment: Ruling council of three,  Mayor, Sheriff,  treasurer
Alignment:  LN-LG
Slavery:  No (Thou those of other nations that own slaves are tolerated)
Primary Race Human

4. Canauk Empire
Capital: Monoto
Goverment:  Emperor with Parliament
Alignment:  Lawfull
Slavery: Yes

5. Wolfenstein
Capital: Vahalla
Goverment: Alpha of Alphas,  Packs
Alignment:  LE
Slavery:  Yes
Primary Race:  Wolfolk

6. Michlok-Free State
Capital:  Troit
Goverment:  Prime Minster, parliment
Alignment: NE-N
Slavery: No  -  Those of Michlok do not recognize master-slave relationships.   Very prejudice to the Ungulus breeds.
Primary Race:  Human-Wolfolk

7. Kingdom of Ohi
Capital: Youngsland
Goverment: Monarchy Feudal system with a King
Alignment: Lawful
Slavery:  Yes to Serfs who cannot own land.

8. North Confederacy
Capital: Mascosanth
Goverment:  Grand Marshall,  Clans with lairds.
Alignment:  N
Slavery: Yes
Primary Race:  Human-Wolfolk

9. Kingdom of Nash
Capital: Memphia
Goverment:  Monarchy feudal system with a Queen
Alignment:  LN-LG
Slavery:  Yes to Serf who cannot own land
Primary Race:  Human

Lands of Human and Tabaxi tribes
Capital:  None
Goverment:  Tribal. Chiefs
Alignment:  Chaos
Slavery:  Human tribes Yes,  Tabaxi tribes No
Primary Race:  Human-Tabaxi

Tortle lands
Capital: None
Government:  None, village elders
Alignment:  Neutral
Slavery:  No
Primary Race: Tortle

Languages

Speak (trade language)
Common Nation - National dialect Human nations
Tabaxi
Tortle
WolfSpeak
Draconic
Sylven
Celestrial
Infernal
Demonic
Thieves Cant
Druidic
Ungulus (Is breed speak not a written language-each breed has their own and can speak with it's species breed animal)
Old World (Dead language from the world before known by scholars, mages, sorcerers and bards.)

Chanticleer

Just a placeholder while I work on generating a character:

Name: Zkulu
Race: Ungulus (Zebra)
Class: Bard (College of Glamour)
Gender Male
Sexuality: Pansexual
Ons: Anal (receiving), Oral (giving or receiving), grooming/petting (giving or receiving), submission, bondage, foreplay, sex toys, being blindfolded
Offs: Pain, bodily wastes

Alignment/Personality: Lawful Good (not Lawful Stupid): Zkulu has been something of a pampered pet much of his life, and while he’s seen some of the down-sides of slavery, from a very early age he has enjoyed serving others and knowing he’s pleased them. Even when he has choices, he tends to think in terms of what will make those around him happy. He believes that the laws are not always perfect, but that law is important for society, it protects the weak from the strong (slaves in Memphia have their own set of protections, by law!), and it provides guidance for the resolution of conflict or uncertainty. He doesn't always obey the law 100%, but he doesn't flout the law. While he sometimes sneaks out to play (obviously inappropriate for a slave of the King), he doesn't do anything dangerous or criminal. He doesn't try to justify these slips of his in terms of the law. As far as he is concerned, the law is ultimately what's best...But he isn't a perfect person. After all, if he were a better person, he wouldn't have been born into slavery.

Brief Bio: A rather prettily effeminate zebra, and a slave born of slaves, Zkulu has lived his entire life within the walls of Memphia. From an early age his small and somewhat delicate form made it obvious that he wasn’t going to be a good laborer, and when he demonstrated some aptitude for dance and music, his path was chosen for him. Fortunately, it is a path he rather enjoys.

From an early age, he at first was a musician in the palace and at various government-sponsored gatherings, then later a dancer. As is not uncommon for public slaves owned by the kingdom, he has also learned to serve as a bedwarmer upon request.

When he began spending more time in the bedchambers of the wealthy, he was tested in loyalty and then schooled in combat, and while he has some skill with blades he’s not eager to find out if he truly would lay his life down for some noble he barely knows outside of the bedroom.

While he has heard many other slaves complain about their lives and extoll the benefits of being free, he has generally enjoyed his slavery, having mostly been treated as a pampered pet. Lately, however, he has taken the skills developed by his musical and dance training and used them to sneak out and about at night, exploring the boundaries of the city and revelling in being able to make his own choices of company.

Laughing Hyena

*plants a flag of interest.* Its been a while Elven. Looking forward to this d&d game.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 26, 2018, 02:18:53 AM
*plants a flag of interest.* Its been a while Elven. Looking forward to this d&d game.

Welcome Laughing Hyena. 

Chanticleer -  Very nice Zkula captures the very spirit of the game in regards to slavery and how a individual relates in such a society.   

Chanticleer

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 26, 2018, 08:26:31 AM
Welcome Laughing Hyena. 

Chanticleer -  Very nice Zkula captures the very spirit of the game in regards to slavery and how a individual relates in such a society.   

The impression I was working with because of your emphasis on the diverse views of slaves and the 'government ownership of slaves' was a little more like Roman or Ottoman slavery, where there were laws which protected slaves' rights up to a point, slaves could own personal property and receive advance education, and there were chunks of the bureaucracy and municipal works which were largely maintained by governmentally-owned slaves (because who really wants to be an accountant?). As opposed to Triangle Trade slaves in colonial North America who could be worked/beaten to death, couldn't own property, were illegal to educate, and had less legal protection under the law than a horse.

Elven Sex Goddess

Absolutely is the take.   Just as with the Roman or Ottoman and even the Helot's of Spartan society.   The slave class had indeed social classification within such as skilled to menial.   

Of course this is just part of the backdrop of the campaign.   The overall campaign is about a epic in a quest,  with adventuring and discovery. 

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 26, 2018, 12:13:53 PM
Absolutely is the take.   Just as with the Roman or Ottoman and even the Helot's of Spartan society.   The slave class had indeed social classification within such as skilled to menial.   

Of course this is just part of the backdrop of the campaign.   The overall campaign is about a epic in a quest,  with adventuring and discovery.

Question: What is the general public reception of professional sex workers? I’m asking because my guy or gal might be a pro dom or domme as their secondary job in caring for the guests of their master/mistress. Surely there’s a market for it somewhere that has legal slavery. xD
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Chanticleer

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 26, 2018, 12:57:50 PM
Question: What is the general public reception of professional sex workers? I’m asking because my guy or gal might be a pro dom or domme as their secondary job in caring for the guests of their master/mistress. Surely there’s a market for it somewhere that has legal slavery. xD

In many pre-puritan societies, sex workers were simply professionals. Priest. Doctor. Dominatrix.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Chanticleer on September 26, 2018, 02:19:45 PM
In many pre-puritan societies, sex workers were simply professionals. Priest. Doctor. Dominatrix.
Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 26, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

One way to put it is think of in terms of history and the real world.   With such decadent courts as Rome's Nero,  King Charles VI of France, Rudolf II, Holy Roman Emperor, Archduke of Austria and King of Hungary and Bohemia, Ottoman Empire Sultan Mustafa,  Queen Christina of Sweden and Borgia Popes as examples.

So basically think that in some various degrees,  the courts of aristocracy develop sexual depravities and indeed in association with such proprietors of sexual trade.   i.e.  as Littlefinger in Game of Thrones.   

So yes there is merit and reason behind those of sex trade profession as part of background.   

Drowdeviant

Well as long as you folks are fine with her being a sexual dom I think we'll do fine. I peg her as kind of her master/mistress's valet or right hand slave who keeps their library and caters to nobles with submissive tastes when they come to visit her owner...and occasional personal assassin. xD

Kind of thinking mystic for her since Soul knife would let her appear to be unarmed until she can get in close. xD

...So basically a wolf in sheep's clothing...or rather goat in this case. xD

Chanticleer

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 26, 2018, 02:48:32 PM
One way to put it is think of in terms of history and the real world.   With such decadent courts as Rome's Nero,  King Charles VI of France, Rudolf II, Holy Roman Emperor, Archduke of Austria and King of Hungary and Bohemia, Ottoman Empire Sultan Mustafa,  Queen Christina of Sweden and Borgia Popes as examples.

So basically think that in some various degrees,  the courts of aristocracy develop sexual depravities and indeed in association with such proprietors of sexual trade.   i.e.  as Littlefinger in Game of Thrones.   

So yes there is merit and reason behind those of sex trade profession as part of background.   

Another possible influence that might be considered would be the Geisha. In many cases they were 'owned' via indenture to their trainers, were severely constrained by society, and while some of them rose to great fame and finally some degree of influence and power, it was always someone else's influence which they borrowed to one degree or another.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 26, 2018, 06:31:30 PM
Well as long as you folks are fine with her being a sexual dom I think we'll do fine. I peg her as kind of her master/mistress's valet or right hand slave who keeps their library and caters to nobles with submissive tastes when they come to visit her owner...and occasional personal assassin. xD

Kind of thinking mystic for her since Soul knife would let her appear to be unarmed until she can get in close. xD

...So basically a wolf in sheep's clothing...or rather goat in this case. xD

I'm fine,  if your happy then its all good. 

Elven Sex Goddess

Good points on the Geisha and I might add.  Like the Han Empire or subsequent period of three kingdoms in Chinese history.   

Overall in the end a promiscuous society is logical over a puritan one.   Just as early man venerated fertility deities,  propagation of the species, when death came swiftly.   Since the game is set in earth's future after the human race and the beast races created were driven to near extinction.   As each successive generation regressed into technology until a tipping point as the earth became habitable again wide spread and the races once again moved out of the caves to claim the earth.   As we join Beast World as it has reached a medieval level of technology with magic.   

Drowdeviant

Come look upon your demise! xD

She's gonna be a fun one to play. :3

Elven Sex Goddess

Nice, first a zebra and now a goat.   Beast World is beginning to take shape.   

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 26, 2018, 09:42:16 PM
Nice, first a zebra and now a goat.   Beast World is beginning to take shape.   

A smexy goat dominatrix. xD

Wait can slaves ever earn their freedom?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 26, 2018, 09:58:05 PM
A smexy goat dominatrix. xD

Wait can slaves ever earn their freedom?

Well yes,  a slave in some of the nations can indeed earn freedom.   Especially ones that have slaves but also serf status.    Which is a freed slave working under the nobility of that nation.   They of course because being Ungulus cannot own land which is well where real wealth is at this time.    But yea a goat Dominatrix can earn her freedom open her own bordello but she be renting from whatever nobility owned the place.   

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 26, 2018, 10:21:33 PM
Well yes,  a slave in some of the nations can indeed earn freedom.   Especially ones that have slaves but also serf status.    Which is a freed slave working under the nobility of that nation.   They of course because being Ungulus cannot own land which is well where real wealth is at this time.    But yea a goat Dominatrix can earn her freedom open her own bordello but she be renting from whatever nobility owned the place.   

Could she own land jointly with a husband if they are of a race that can legally own land? xD

Laughing Hyena

Im more of a dom character and enjoy being a dom myself. But I do approve of goat mom used for a reference in the RP..

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 26, 2018, 10:30:41 PM
Could she own land jointly with a husband if they are of a race that can legally own land? xD

Under law no in most nations.   However,  just as in Rome there is special cases by decree of say the king.    So do something special for the king or someone that has the ability to sway the king to grant such special disposition.   Then yes she could own land,  and then even without a husband.   

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 27, 2018, 05:29:16 AM
Under law no in most nations.   However,  just as in Rome there is special cases by decree of say the king.    So do something special for the king or someone that has the ability to sway the king to grant such special disposition.   Then yes she could own land,  and then even without a husband.

Well then I guess she'll have to do something for the king then at some point. ;)