News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Z War

Started by LittleKitten, December 02, 2008, 03:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

I'm currently seeking 2 more players for a zombie apocalypse roleplay.
This will be taking place on Yahoo instant messager in its conference setting, so if you don't have YIM please don't message me!
I currently have 2 players-possibly a 3rd- already lined up and since all my players are currently male I'm hoping to find some female players.
This is not an adult natured RP but if a romance develops it wont be stoped-just please keep it to a "R" rating.
There will be some gore and such-everything you'd expect to find in a zombie RP!-
This is a freeform roleplay though I will be making people make roles if they wish to attempt something hard to keep it real and to keep people from going into "god mode"
You can get bitten in this game and you can die, so please keep that in mind.
Theres a wide variety of characters in this game and as long as you keep your character within the human range I will accept it. For instance-one character has a collection of riffles and pistols because he is  in the state militia-

The RP starts in an apartment building near the hospital where the outbreaks starts, at this point the players do not know what is happening. Clues will be given but its up to you to discover whats happening and escape....before its too late.
There are many places to go for safety or you could try and destroy all the zombies. The outcome and direction this RP will take is completely up to the players and their characters.

Please feel free to message me for more details and to submit your character!
Thanks!