The X-Men versus The Brotherhood: XvB (Recruiting)

Started by Irishfire87, January 11, 2014, 08:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irishfire87

Yeah, she could join, though so far we have no telepaths and Xavier isn't there as of right now.  Both Prof. X and Magneto have disappeared just so you know.

Divine Tenacity

Ah I see. Oh boy Jenny might have some difficulty trying to keep her more adventurous side in check.

I'll post a character sheet for your approval soon.
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Irishfire87

45dragoons

Quote from: Midori Sadi on January 13, 2014, 06:34:27 PM
...She-Hulk has been known to get busy with Juggernaut in the comics. Maybe in this AU she can try to join in on the X-23/ Sabertooth daughter loving.

Sculptor: "well then..." starts making a coffin for those who come out of she hulks room. "death by snuu snuu any one??"   

sorry had too.
I am looking for beta testers for my fourm  http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/  its midevil/steampunk with depth character creation and uses dice system much like D&D for random events input and willing helpers are gladly welcomed

(Ons Offs- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=187141.0

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: 45dragoons on January 13, 2014, 07:08:55 PM
Sculptor: "well then..." starts making a coffin for those who come out of she hulks room. "death by snuu snuu any one??"   

sorry had too.

You tell me!

Prince Truhan

Irishfire87

Added She-Hulk to the list.  If anyone missed it before I'm going to post the setting/initial storyline tomorrow.  After which I'll post both the Brotherhood and X-Men initial topics.

And I'm shocked there haven't been more mainstream canon characters chosen.

lol at the picture.

And oh god.  That's a good way to beat the X-men.  Slip in, make her mad, don't get hit and have fun watching her smash everything.

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Irishfire87 on January 13, 2014, 07:39:56 PM
Added She-Hulk to the list.  If anyone missed it before I'm going to post the setting/initial storyline tomorrow.  After which I'll post both the Brotherhood and X-Men initial topics.

lol at the picture.

And oh god.  That's a good way to beat the X-men.  Slip in, make her mad, don't get hit and have fun watching her smash everything.

I kind of like writing Shulkie. I recently picked her up and realized how much we have in common. Since I have been devouring anything pertaining to the green giantess.

Quote from: Prince Truhan on January 13, 2014, 07:38:34 PM
I'm very tempted to have Pietro make her angry

I think she won't like it when she gets too angry!

Maybe she will, I'm not telling! ;)

Mossberg

Quote from: Irishfire87 on January 13, 2014, 07:39:56 PM

I rarely, if ever, write canons. The way I figure is that the creator meant for them to behave and even think a certain way and I'd just end up screwing it up some how lol.
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."
-Lews Therin Telamon

45dragoons

Quote from: Midori Sadi on January 13, 2014, 07:34:51 PM
You tell me!

Sculptor: "Yep it's official." continues making the coffin.

for reasons the bed.
I am looking for beta testers for my fourm  http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/  its midevil/steampunk with depth character creation and uses dice system much like D&D for random events input and willing helpers are gladly welcomed

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: 45dragoons on January 13, 2014, 08:21:36 PM
Sculptor: "Yep it's official." continues making the coffin.

for reasons the bed.

Shulkie will behave...for now. :)

kckolbe

Quote from: Mossberg on January 13, 2014, 07:45:36 PM
I rarely, if ever, write canons. The way I figure is that the creator meant for them to behave and even think a certain way and I'd just end up screwing it up some how lol.

Any Marvel character has had multiple writers and artists.  Don't be afraid to give a character your own feel.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Irishfire87

Mossberg

I get what you're saying. It's just a thing with me. Even with my favorite series that I know really well I wouldn't think of attempting it.
-Lews Therin Telamon

45dragoons

Quote from: Midori Sadi on January 13, 2014, 08:31:02 PM
Shulkie will behave...for now. :)

Sculptor Evil face: "oh be naughty join the brotherhood. we have cookies and X-Men are free punching bags."

Mossberg

Quote from: 45dragoons on January 13, 2014, 09:47:33 PM

Sculptor Evil face: "oh be naughty join the brotherhood. we have cookies and X-Men are free punching bags."

We have all the cool gadgets and people though. >.> XD
-Lews Therin Telamon

Praxis

Quote from: Mossberg on January 13, 2014, 07:45:36 PM

I'm the same.

I've been asked from time to time to write Spider-Man or Batman and the prospect of it is terrifying.

I don't believe I could ever do them justice.

Irishfire87

I added Banshee to the character list.

Kc.  Had you wanted him to be faculty?  We could use him in that position.  Of course he would still be the temp. headmaster.

kckolbe

I admit I am not entirely sure what the faculty designation means in this game.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Prince Truhan

I take it that it means that in addition to be in missions with the xmen, you would give classes and training to others.

kckolbe

Oh!  Then absolutely.  I'd particularly like for Sean to run Danger Room sims.

Intro Thread

Irishfire87

Yeah it is what Prince Truhan says it is.  It's great to hear that you'd want to because right now the only one other than himm would be Surge and her being faculty is only out of necessity really.  I'll add that in under positions taken.

kckolbe

Sweet.  Now all we need are some more female X-Men.  They are way outnumbered by the males, and Sean may be the least sexy of the bunch.  Gotta improve his odds.

Intro Thread

Irishfire87

I've posted a link to the Main Page of the RP that has the backstory of the RP.  This is also where we can talk about the RP and figure out relationships, storylines for out characters if we want them or where we can just talk about the RP.  The link is at the bottom of my initial post in this topic, and I will post it here as well.  Any future links will be at the bottom of my initial post in this topic.

I also intend to get an initial topic up for both the Brotherhood and the X-Men shortly.

45dragoons

sweetness i cant wait to Rp. i think it will be fun filled and interesting.