Return of the Wolf: Game Thread - VAMPIRES WIN!

Started by Galactic Druid, April 06, 2015, 08:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

Votes Thus Far:

Blythe - 3

Madame - 2

Yugi - 1

No Lynching - 2

Votes Needed:

Remi, Silver, SunshineSparkle, Yugi, LeoRobin, BAMF, KatKwik, Queenie, Rafiki, EmyKat

Pretty close tie so far, but half the village has yet to vote!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Blythe

There are two "no lynch" votes at the moment, not one--mine and Ceralilly's. >_>

Galactic Druid

Made a mistake on my Spreadsheet and edited the wrong cell when I was keeping tabs. Thanks Blythe!

Sorry that puts you in the lead, but I appreciate your honesty.

Zelric Miras

"Our sheriff has been unable to protect us, I say it is time to see if Blythe has fur under his skin." This time he remained a few steps away from the people that were grouping, he'd rather no one died, but the situation was dire.

KatKwik

It had been most entertaining watching the play of events. She wondered about the Professor and then about the sacrifice the sheriff is willing to make.

It seemed Evil turned on the Professor most suddenly when they were in such support of lynching Luna. Cera seems very supportive of the sheriff, but is this because she wants the town safe?

She sat outside watching as people through their accusations. She noted that Remiel has also made a deal with the Sherriff? All these deals going on and no one is focused on the real problem of the deaths.

Too much uncertainty worried her mind and in the end she voted for Blythe with the option to change this when further information is given.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

SunshineSparkle

Sunshine tried absorbing what was taking place, uncertainty and doubts were killing her mind, yet she had a choice to make.

"Poor Luna." She turned and faced Blythe. "I will keep trusting my gut again, I'm sorry but you didn't provide for us the protection we need."

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Ceralilly

"I guess it seems that we are intend on lynching someone...let the priestess save herself. I vote to lynch Madame Professor,"

She sighed sadly, "Sorry Madame. You have the power to save yourself or another if you are the priest, but Blythe claims no ability."

Edit*: I pushed quote instead of reply, sorry! I need to pay better attention.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Galactic Druid

Please remember everyone, it's up to the players themselves to remember what someone said, go back and verify, or be in the dark. Please do not quote box other players in your posts.

Remiel

"Since I cannot vote for Blythe due to our gentleman's agreement," said Remiel, "I will vote for Madame Professor. One way or the other, I am confident she will reveal herself to be the priest, as she claims."

AffablyEvil

"Speaking of which Remiel, your "gentlemans agreement" still remains a topic I which to know more about." Evil stated and glanced to him.
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

yugi006

After hearing more from the others he decided that after all that he had said regarding the matter it would be wrong to vote not to lynch anyone or vote for someone else. He had no proof as to the innocence of Blythe or Madame Professor but a decision had to be made. "My vote is for Madame Professor. If I turn out to be wrong I will make up for it by trying my hardest to find the true culprits behind all of this."

Blythe

Blythe says, "I can explain that, Affably. Remiel approached me and said he didn't have anything to offer other than to tell me he was on the villager's side. He offered a truce where we would not vote each other up for the lynching block unless there was evidence indicating guilt, which would essentially nullify our agreement. Since there's no evidence about me being guilty and MP's plan is to prove my innocence, by the agreement he offered me, it is logical that he wouldn't vote me up."

AffablyEvil

"I know the terms of your agreement. What I wonder is, why would you two, complete strangers trust each other into making such a blind pact of faith regarding two people you know nothing about. Such an agreement is not only idiotic, it can keep a person safe that might just well be a werewolf. Think about it, if you were a werewolf, would you not come seeking for allies? Would you not be very happy to access just such a deal to make sure that you are never targeted by at least one person?" Evil said, seeming angry. "I cannot fathom for the life of me why you, the sheriff who is supposed to lead us and protect us, has chosen to accept a deal where you and someone else turn a complete blind eye to the fact that the other may not be trusted! I want to know why such a decision was made, and how on Earth you can expect the rest of us not to take it as suspicious! You have nothing on the fact that he is innocent, nothing but his mere word, and words in this world are only as useful as the information behind them and the information you have behind his words are zero, therefore his word should be taken the same way! It's just such a blind act of naivety that either you are a fool unworthy of being a Sheriff, or you know something about him we don't that makes you want to keep him alive, OR you have a reason to make sure that neither of you die while the rest of the village dies around you, perhaps even by your hand!" Evil continued on.

"Its a move which makes me want to see the both of you in the gallows! That is, unless, you can provide me some sort of explanation, some sort of proof from either part of you that gives me a reason to believe this decision was made with the safety of the entire village in mind! Because as I am standing right now by the info you give me, this decision was either made by a villain or a fool - neither of which deserve to be our sheriff."

Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Blythe

Blythe points out, "It should be noted that it wasn't a 'trust blindly' agreement. With sufficient suspicion or evidence, we easily would break the agreement and vote as we saw fit. In addition, it's obvious that I had no guarantee Remiel would actually hold up his end of the agreement, but it's obvious he is now, so his word is proven with that to be publicly trustworthy, at least to me. If anything, Madame should probably be suspicious that he won't break his agreement to go along with her plan."

He adds, "I think a better question, rather than asking why I would accept such a bargain (accepting agreements that keep one from being lynched is just common sense--no one wants to be accidentally slain during the Day Phase), is why Remiel would want to be the one to make the offer--why would he approach me specifically?"

Galactic Druid

Votes Thus Far:

Blythe - 7

Madame - 5

Yugi - 1

No Lynching - 1

Votes Needed:

Silver, BAMF, Rafiki, EmyKat

This is getting close...

Zelric Miras

Quote from: Leorobin on April 19, 2015, 12:21:56 AM
"Our sheriff has been unable to protect us, I say it is time to see if Blythe has fur under his skin." This time he remained a few steps away from the people that were grouping, he'd rather no one died, but the situation was dire.

Galactic Druid

Forgot to take you off the list, sorry about that.

Queenie

The shaman came from her home and the joined the group. Again, with the lynching. She shook her head. "Again, with Madame Professor for lynching...' She sighed. "Madame Professor and I have been exchanging spells and such, she's the priest she says she is." She looked to Madame Professor, giving her a nod. " I agree with lynching Blythe, sadly, I've had many of our fallen friends to my door and die because our sheriff hasn't been doing his duty."

Silver

Silently she came from her home, standing at the edge of the group that had gathered. Many things were pointed out as people spoke and she was simply trying to make sense of it all. It was hard enough to try and make a decision, but adding in the fact that people were continuing to die was making it even harder. Finally she would speak up, "I'm not going to turn upon the one who we elected to be our leader, you all should try and have more faith. Things can't be figured out in only a single day, it's not fair and gives off the feeling that if we elect you then we will lynch you the next day if a death occurs... there for I vote for lynching Madame Professor." Perhaps she might have been wrong but either way one thing was for certain someone was going to die today be it during the day or during the night until the real killers were found. 
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Rafiki23

Rafiki looked around carefully, he assessed what people were saying and how they reacted. Thinking to himself carefully before deciding.

"Upon careful consideration, I stand by original choice to entrust my safety to Blythe, there for I must agree with my lover and vote for Madame Professor...   

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Galactic Druid

Votes Thus Far:

Blythe - 7

Madame - 7

Yugi - 1

No Lynching - 1

Votes Needed:

BAMF, EmyKat

Oh geez, this is getting crazy close...

Verasaille

Lady Verasaille glares at the rest of them. It was close, very close. She could not shake the feeling that the Sheriff and Madame Professor were both innocent now. Else why would they be working together to prove it?

"The lynching must go forward, I agree. But I reluctantly choose to change my vote to lynch Blythe. Not because I think he is guilty, but to prove them both innocent."
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Remiel

I will change my vote from Madame Professor to no lynching.

BAMF

»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
by a series of small things
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Galactic Druid

Votes Thus Far:

Blythe - 8

Madame - 7

No Lynching - 2

Votes Needed:

EmyKat

I may go ahead and close the votes tomorrow afternoon to keep the game moving at a decent pace. If you want to change your vote, please do so soon!