First time basics

Started by LovingDeep, August 05, 2017, 04:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LovingDeep

Ok, just so I'm clear with my first post. I don't have any storylines just yet but we can work that out before we start. Generally, I like romance in one form or another, be it smut or actual romance. I like fantasy and paranormal so if you have any ideas to start with let me know please. I'd be willing to work with you on something.

As for my usual character type, I prefer something along the lines of vampires, lycans, general shifters, demons, etc... you get the idea. I can also adapt as needed and I have played as females in the past so I'm comfortable with that. We can talk about boundaries, or lack there of, before we get into anything. I am open to just about all ideas. I'm not really good with some fan fiction and such though. But I can try. I have a few characters in mind that I used to use a while back and some new ones. Just send me a message and let me know if your interested, title it "Get basic" so I know it's referencing it. Hope to talk soon and have a great time folks.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."
Edgar Allan Poe