The Incest Harem (nsfw) (looking for mom)

Started by Chreestafer, November 16, 2016, 10:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Name:  Maureen
Photos:

Position: Younger sister

Small Bio:  Maureen is still in high school.  The family call among the  females to center around her brother.  Is unique and well if others knew it be weird.   Just the kind of thing that is kinky needless to say.    Not only does Maureen absolutely like the idea.  She wants to be his favorite.  Over other sisters, mother, aunts and grandmother.   

Maureen is on the girls soccer team in high school.   In all she is a average teenage girl in high school.   Not the popular girl or the ugly duckling.   Falling in that reality of in between. 

Virgin:  Yes

On's  Open to anything not a off.

Off's  Underage,  mutilations,  toilet play, water works,  vore.

Extra:  Face claim Aaliyah Sabrisse

Chreestafer

Mom spot is open.

looking to fill it quickly to start :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Mom spot still open, as well as possible twin younger daughter.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List