Programming The Mind

Started by Retsu, October 04, 2013, 09:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retsu

Don't lie, most of us have engaged in a hypnosis/mind control at least once in the past. You either enjoyed it, or didn't because of the fact that you had to give up some control of your character. Even I will admit that they can be fun if done right, but there is a certain aspect that people always forget in regards to hypnosis. It isn't all just swinging a ring in front of someone's face, pointing a hypno gun at them, or using magic. I don't know if it is this is it's official term, but I am coining it right now if not. What I am talking about, is what I like to call programming.

Programming is a type of hypnosis/mind control where the person being hypnotized is subjected to a song with subliminal messages, hooked up to machine that messes with their head, shown a special light, and among a whole slew of things. While this may seem like any regular hypnosis technique, I can assure you that there are some differences. With Programming, the change isn't immediate as the person being hypnotized needs to have their will broken down first. Therefore, the person programming them would have to start off with very basic commands.

These commands are initiated by phrases that have been programmed into their heads. Phrases that you wouldn't normally hear out in a day to day conversation. For example, saying "This cloth is red and wet," would make the programmed person suddenly think about kittens in a barrel, and how cute it would be; however, this is only a basic command which must be used first. Should the person say the same thing, but now the phrase is programmed to make them strip naked, and give the person who said it fellatio, then the programmed person could resist the command because their will is too strong. 

Now with that out the way, how about I actually say the reason why I put this in requests? Basically, I want someone to try this aspect of hypnotism/mind control with me. The pairings we can use are endless so long as they are in the modern world. I mean, we will be bending the rules of technology a little, but most people do that anyway. I would list some pairings, but really it can be anything that doesn't fall under medieval times; however, that doesn't mean we can't use characters that would be in a medieval setting. All we would need to do is make the setting a modern setting.

So if all this sounds interesting to you, then send me a PM.