Seeking Inflation/bursting and "RPG Format"

Started by inflatetress, August 27, 2009, 01:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inflatetress

Hia there!  The title of this thread pretty much says it all, or you can look at my ons/offs for more info but basically I'm looking for group or solo games set in a fantasy or sci-fi setting that involve my character ultimately inflating and bursting.  I'd love to join an existing game (albeit for a short time!) as a villain or "NPC" type, but I'd also be into starting a new game.  If anyone is interested send me a message!  Later!

inflatetress

One more thing guys...even though this thread is in group I'm also up for any solo games too.  So don't be shy!

inflatetress

Got some awesome plots going, but I can still handle more if you've got something in mind! PM me!

inflatetress

Oh also, I'm always up for a good vore rpg, though I know that's kind of a long shot around here!

inflatetress

Hia guys!  Just in general I'm looking for games where my character ends up dead, and while I won't be into everything... I'm willing to discuss most methods!  Though of course my favorites remain!

Kate

hey hon alot of the games have action (ie violience - just pm the storytellers with that in mind as a sub-plot tangent out come and not a main theme and i think you may be in more luck )

inflatetress

Hia guys!  I just had a bunch of games I was in come to and end...in some cases that was good and in some it was, well...kind of a let down?  Anyway I'm looking for anyone interested in starting and finishing a game!  The second part is very important!  Check out my ons/offs, and Happy Holidays!