News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Castle Of Darkness (NC-E/EX)

Started by Alexander, May 04, 2009, 05:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander

Castle of Darkness.

I have been wracking my brain on a deliciously dark RP group game for a bit now. And thought I would see if any of the lovely audience of E find it appealing. *Ahem*

Nestled deep in the country of Romania, There sat one of the most fantastic castles of its time. Corvinesti Castle was the greatest of the Gothic structures ever created in Romania, and since its time, now has become quite the tourist attraction. This game sets place in modern day Romania, a group of tourists were going to visit this great landmark, expecting to take many pictures for their friends and families to catalog the entire trip. Upon arriving, it was everything and every bit as it was expected. Wonderful art, and perhaps the best architecture anyone had ever seen. Once the tour was supposed to come to a close, they had began making preparations to leave. Though the one thing that couldn’t be explained happened. The tour guide was missing in all of the excitement. Thinking he may have left to the entrance already while the tourists were wrapping up, they all began heading into the main hall to the shuttle that would take them the 45 miles to the nearest town. When they got into the main hall, the doors to the castle were shut, and try as they all might, the doors wouldn’t open.

A Slight panic started to spread among the tourists, and a growing concern for the tour guide seemed to have all but vanished when they had themselves to worry about. From the hall in the middle of the room now, out of nowhere stood a man, almost haunting in his presence. “Welcome to Corvinesti Castle… I hope you enjoy it here. Because now, you are never going to get out…” Those simple words were all he spoke, before vanishing where he stood, a deep, dark laugh echoing through seemingly every nook and cranny of the dark castle. “You will all become slaves to myself, and my servants… To do whatever we want, whenever they, or I desire it… Please, dear guests, entertain me… I look forward to having much fun with your lives, as they now sit in the palm of my hand.” The voice had left, gone from all trace. Like he was never there his presence faded, leaving all of the tourists to wallow in their thoughts of what was to become of them. They had to find a way out, to escape. But the castle was so large, it could take weeks to find a way out, and they all couldn’t stay together could they? Against whatever horror that was now awake within the castle, they had to escape, before they were lost to the Ill intent of the Demon they had awakened.

This is intended for a small group. 4-5 people maximum. There were be a Variety of scenarios within the RP itself. The story catalogs the escape attempts of the tourists caught inside of the castle, while being hunted, and watched by the Incubus they had awakened, as well as the creatures he commands.

Here is a small list of what this RP will contain of the sexual nature. As the intent of the Demon is to make the tourists willing slaves for his sexual desires. Since he draws energy from the sexual energy of the women, he has awakened with the intent of harvesting enough energy from them to finally break free of his binds that had kept him locked inside of the castle for so long.

Bondage
Anal (Your character doesn’t have to like it, but Its best if your into it)
Tentacles
Sexual humiliation
Heavy Master/slave
Heavy Dom/sub
Light to medium pain (Spanking, restraining, light bloodletting)
Rape
Multiple partners (Several men having sex with the same woman.)
Blindfolding/sensory depravation

Im looking for 4-5 Ladies interested in being the tourists, and one Male or Female to play the succubus opposite My character. Essentially a co host of the RP, to see that each of the women in the RP are sufficiently taken care of, as far as attention in the RP. I could do it myself if need be, but it would extend the time it takes me to post.

The characters doing most of the sexual interacting will be NPC demons under the command of my character, and his opposite should we have one. They will be Humanoid, nearly totally human in appearance save for very few minor features. (horns, bat like wings) Though my Character will be around, trying to break the women one at a time. The way I see this running, is that since they are trapped within the castle, the demons will attempt to rape them, enslave them for a long enough time to make an impression, and then leave for an untold amount of time, leaving the characters to slip deeper and deeper into breaking, constantly being subjected to whatever their demon masters bid, until they have no will but to do as they are told. This is intended to be a LONG running RP. If your character becomes broken, new characters can be brought in, and then the ones that have been broken can choose to make new characters, or use their current ones to help break new ones that may come in, but that can be discussed later on. Post a Small bio as Follows. ((If you are male, And wish to play a Female character, please, by all means post a character. I have no problem with Cross gender RPers))

Name:
Appearance: (Description or Picture, either are fine)
Personality: (Doesn't have to be big, just enough so we have an idea of "who" They are)

Players:
1. Alexander (Valinyr Saron)
1.5: (optional "helper")
2. Greenthorn (Bio TBA)
3. Karmatrik (Moira Bauer)
4. Gentle Eyes (Xira)
5. PreciousPetra (Annette Riel)
6. Kittenchan (Sasha Williams)
7. trippingserpent (Bio TBA)
((I will be posting My characters Bio Soon. So all of you know what you are dealing with. ;) )

Greenthorn

I'm in!

I wanna be a victim, yay!

Alexander

Consider yourself Victimized. :P

Alexander

Will hold a spot for you while you think it over Karma. :)

Gentle Eyes

I'll join as one of the tour girls so I can get in more pratice at writing this crazy stuff LOL!

Name: Xiria Treta

Personality: Bit on the clumsy side, a very determind heart, and a bit shy only has a few friends that hang around her since she like going to creepy things..

^ is fine...just to let you know I try to be literate for you guys but I'm only a semi-literate kind of girl so if you do oneliners you might throw me off lol.

I'm assuming since it says NC-E/EX that you haven't decided yet? I'll vote for EX, considering there will be rape, and my character isn't going to just take it.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Karma on May 04, 2009, 01:47:25 PM
I'm assuming since it says NC-E/EX that you haven't decided yet? I'll vote for EX, considering there will be rape, and my character isn't going to just take it.

Seconds the vote for EX.  There will be enough blood and gore and..well things that make GT happy!!  Plus...I mean...if we're stuck there long enough we may need to eat rats or something to stay alive.... ;D

Name: Moira Bauer
Personality: Moira is a cold, calculating sort with little regard for that which does not aid her or stay out of her way. She joined the tour identifying herself as a reporter.

Transgirlenstein

Oh, I want to be a victim! Can I be a victim?
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Alexander

Quote from: trippingserpent on May 04, 2009, 04:17:57 PM
Oh, I want to be a victim! Can I be a victim?

Of course you can Trip. The more the Merrier ^^

Gentle Eyes

Umm when it gets going pm me with the link OK  ;)

Alexander

I will PM the link to everyone, and also set up links here in this thread.

At best, im looking at having 4 threads total. 4 different areas of the castle itself, and an OOC thread of course. But we will probably start with only 2 areas, and expand as new areas of the castle (more people join) are descovered. But i want at least 6 before I start. players that is.

kylie

Is there going to be some mind control?  Just running through the vampire genre abilities...  If that is anything to judge by.  ::)

I would like to run a victim, if there is still room.

PreciousPetra

If you already have enough victims with the players you have then please feel free to disregard this post-I will fully understand :-)

Name: Annette Riel.
Appearance: Dark blond bobbed curly hair, height around 5’1 with a light complexion. Body shape is curvy, average size bust (let’s say a handful size) Wears heels most of the time to give herself some extra height. Her eyes are dark blue. She likes to dress up for evenings out and the like but when at home can be found in crop pants and tops.
Personality: Tries to be a bubbly blond in front of her friends and family though there is more to her than that. She just uses that as a front more since she became a widow two years previously. She has dated since but nothing serious so holidays alone or with a friend or two. This time she came alone as no of her friends are interested in gothic castles or the like. Her bookshelves at home show she is very interested in this type of place.

Alexander

Quote from: kylie on May 04, 2009, 05:03:11 PM
Is there going to be some mind control?  Just running through the vampire genre abilities...  If that is anything to judge by.  ::)

I would like to run a victim, if there is still room.

As far as I had figured, no, there wont be any mind controlling. It defeats the purpose im going for into completely breaking. Besides, there are no vampires in this plot. :P

Looking at the amount of attention this game seems to be getting, I may up the player number, but make it a Limit. Im thinking no more than 11 players. (2 to run it, since someone has shown interest in that role) and 9 tourists.

Kittenchan

OOOOOOO!!!!! ME! *Waves hand furiously in the air*

Name: Sasha Williams
Personality: She is one of the girls that is always going out to the clubs and getting guys to buy her drinks and flirting with them. She likes to go out and party but isn't the obnoxious drunk girl that gets taken advantage of. The only reason she is out here is because of a school sponsored trip for architecture research.

((You stole my picture Alex!!!!!! *shakes fist at* Lol XD))

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Alexander

What picture is that? O.o

Oh, and we nearly have enough. I will go ahead and start workin on the intro. I need to get some threads together on works so I have them ready.

Duchess

hmmm this sound very interesting...still in time?

Alexander

There are Still open spots. *Smiles* 3 of them as of now.

kitten

Hello, i'm interested in being a victim if still available :0

Name: Danielle Parker
Appearance: Black straight hair down to mid back, dark gray eyes, lightly tanned with a blush of freckles over her cheekbones. Tall and curvy, standing 5'9" and 137 lbs.
Personality: Quiet and cautious, she tends to hang back, be the voice of reason as she watches and observes people.
O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Brittlby

Name: Infanta Colette Marchand

Appearance:

Beauty is a terrible burden... In a harsh world, obsessed with ownership, beauty can be more of a curse then a blessing. Almost too lovely to be crafted by the vagaries of nature, she is proof positive that there must be some force guiding creation, her skin just the proper shade, her eyes perfect in size, set in a angular yet effeminate face. Her nose, the sculpted perfection that has eluded even the master painters throughout time. Colette's hair hangs in beautiful tresses, wild and lively in their tight blonde curls, lovely and perfect like a porcelain doll.

Even her one notable imperfection, a black blemish dappling her chin, seemed to accent her loveliness... To say nothing of the fact she had a pair of breasts of excessive size, yet perfect proportion, defying numerous laws of gravity with a pert glee. These she tends to wedge into a french corsette, topped by a pastel satin dress. Surprisingly spry for a lady of such stature, weighed down by that much fabric, she has versed herself in matters of etiquette and seduction with equal zeal.

Her eyes are unsettling however, possessing a certain predator's glee to them. They are mismatched, the left eye an arctic blue rather then her natural emerald green. Colette's full red lips and gorgeous form offer promises that are as dangerous as they are tempting.

Personality: Described in a word... Envious.

Colette can hardly be considered human now, if she ever could be. She was mortal in the days of her youth, but even then, her loveliness was a thin veneer that masked deeply rooted psychological issues. She has always been a lovely monster.

She considers herself to be the most splendid of creatures, her pride only rivaled by her beauty. There is a seething hatred within her for those who she believes surpass her beauty in some fashion, one which she takes out upon them with as much vindictiveness as her Master allows.

She acts as secretary, house keeper, mistress, and enforcer unto her Master. While she loves no one other than herself, she does feel a sense of loyalty to him. He has kept her young and beautiful for centuries, and so it's in her best interest to see that he is pleased.

History: Noted for her beauty and vanity, the stories of her hedonistic youth are legend today. She was further noted for her vast collection of clothing and outre art pieces, some of it, from questionable origins. In particular a corsette many claimed to have been made from the flayed flesh of a Moorish girl whose skin she thought to be a lovely shade. Colette is also said to have once killed another woman with a marble ashtray in a dispute over a satin wrap.

She kept it, despite the blood stains.

A dabbler in things esoteric and infernal, she held many celebrations in the name of dark masters, seeking always new pleasures and eternal beauty. Though there is no documentation beyond rumor, Colette kept a stable of peasants who caught her eye.

A haughty up turned nose she fancied. Proud cheekbones. Glorious blue eyes. If she found cause for jealousy, she would often rip it from them.

She escaped the lower class vengeance of the revolutionary's guillotine in 1791, vanishing from the watchful eye of history. She escaped to Romania, hiding amongst a number of nobles who managed to skirt death. Age began to catch up with her, her madness growing ever more acute as her beauty faded. No stranger to things and appetites infernal, she struck a bargain.

Now, a creature of immense appetites and terrible vanities, she serves the interests of her master faithfully... so long as he tosses her a few scraps now and again. Her makeup room is a spectacle best left unseen, a frozen tomb where she keeps the bodies of those whose beauty catches her eye.

Her own visage is unrecognizable from the one God graced her with, as she has replaced every square inch of her glorious form one piece at a time from those poor young women who her master tires of. She serves dutifully as her only wish was to be the most beautiful of creatures, and she grows more so with each passing decade... one piece at a time.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

kylie

Is there a shared story on how the tour managed to be women-only? 

Or, was it all by separate invitations or something?

Duchess

Alexander

Being that the Person behind all of this is the exact opposite of a Succubus, instead of feeding off of male life force feeding on female life force, he would have to arrange them or the pickings wouldn't be enough to sustain him. Short version, Yes it was all arranged to be like this. :P