What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Chi

I really need to remember to get some hand lotion
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Captain Maltese

"And best of all, the batteries of this thing lasts forever."

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Rhedyn

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

I told her not to eat the last jelly bean.  Now she's got to learn.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

I've been gone a while. Where's that Stone fellow mucking about? He owes me som'n som'n.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

I can't believe Belle is back.  She's so totally like super awesome and stuff.

Stone

So let's see here. One white cotton shirt, but I already have one. What was that other thing he promised me? Something about strawberries and burgundy flowers of some sort. Maybe I should just ask him.

Belle33

Little do they know - it's my left hand that's having all the real fun.

Despairs

Oh, what a lovely couple. May you live a long and prosperous life together.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Rhedyn

Despairs

No no no. You buffoons. It's kick, step, twirl, step, step, kick, twirl, twirl and then jazz hands! I feel like I'm teaching idiots, who have an IQ of one.

Rolo

Seriously!   How's the grim reaper supposed to get a little tail?  Sheesh I need a new gig!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Despairs

Captain Maltese

"I can honestly say that it isn't your body I am after."

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Deamonbane

What are you talking about? I always smile like this...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

AmberStarfire

Despairs

Hey hey hey! Look at the pretty lights. Hey hey hey, look at the pretty lights!

Captain Maltese

‘Dream on, dream on, of bloody deeds and death’

Despairs

This is why you don't infuriate women, under any circumstances. I hope you learned your lesson, kid.

Captain Maltese

"Hell hath no fury like a woman. Yep, sounds like the correct quote."

Beguile's Mistress

I knew there was something I didn't like about the way the transporter was working.  Now I'm stuck on Tatooine.

Rolo

Every rose has its thorn...don't push me bub!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Despairs