Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Anesa

9 - I like the lyrics quoted in your siggy!

Flower

Hmm, was that background always there? I feel like maybe it was different at another time, but maybe I'm just not thinking properly.

Anyways, an 8 :)

Mordred

10 - Ahh those eyes! Then again those lovely lips! I said it before but.. again makes me wanna breathe in some of her smoke. Lovely visual, Dancing one.
*See Pillory*

rachelongaku

9. Has Santa been naughty this year? =P
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Flower

Breathless Intent

10+++

SO beautiful!!! I love every little thing about it. I saw the full image as well and its stunning. Fantastic choice, Jelly :)

OH! Ninja'd!

9 for Flower - I'd give you a 10 but a little bit of smoke covering the face makes me sad, as I'm sure she is quite lovely.

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

My nails are the same colour as those lips ^^ 10!
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Primoris

9 - I love it, but not quite enough to give it a 10 and I don't know why.

Mordred

9 - Excellent pic.. but I prefer the softer half of the species.. of human types.
*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

10 - That, adorable Jelly.. is my favorite of yours in a long time.. very sweet and yet.. soooo tempting.. while being super festive. And just enough neck showing to make these fangs buzz inside my blue stained lips.
*See Pillory*

Flower

10- I love Dark Santa. Besides there is just skin for others to return a bite or two as well :P

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

9 - because I don't like the cigarette. But I love you!
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Seara

10 because she looks like the kind of winter fairy I want to find

Anesa

20 - You get "double" points because I haven't seen you around the threads in forevah!!!  *Hugglesmooches*

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

WyldRanger

Breathless Intent

10! So sexy and romantic at once.

olive

10 Oh that avi is incredible! And festive, too!

Breathless Intent

Thank you, Olive!

10 for you too! I always love your avi's, and I love the fabric and flow of this one

Primoris

10 - Love this Christmas avatar :-)